The sentence game

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Heather eats everything they serve.

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything erotic.)

Everything x-rated could indeed titillate even Mary, even now, today.

Opulent pearls enchant roused Emily to take another sample.

Sexually adventurous men please lascivious Emily.

(And I'll bet that's true! Nice to see you again, Em; we should get together in email again...So many cellos, so little time. :devil:)

Sexually adventurous men please lascivious Emily.

(And I'll bet that's true! Nice to see you again, Em; we should get together in email again...So many cellos, so little time. :devil:)

Eros magically inspires lustful yearning.

It's nice to see you again, Tio. Oh yes, I do love the cello. I'm playing ukulele now, too! :)

Eros magically inspires lustful yearning.

It's nice to see you again, Tio. Oh yes, I do love the cello. I'm playing ukulele now, too! :)

Yakisoba easily arouses reprobate nanas in naughty garments.

The Uke! Still four strings, but so much more portable! Now I want to see you strum your cello and bow your uke. Let's have some musical kinkiness here! :D

Yakisoba easily arouses reprobate nanas in naughty garments.

The Uke! Still four strings, but so much more portable! Now I want to see you strum your cello and bow your uke. Let's have some musical kinkiness here! :D

Gasping, astonished, resistance melts, encapsulating need through submission.

Yes, the uke, the uke! Four strings is all I can handle for now. I have a guitar, but it's a little intimidating. It must be the 2 extra strings. ;) Bow my uke? You sick bastard! LOL! ;) I've plucked, but never strummed, my cello. I suppose I could give it a shot, just for you. :)

p.s. If you like the uke, you might get a kick out of this.

Gasping, astonished, resistance melts, encapsulating need through submission.

Yes, the uke, the uke! Four strings is all I can handle for now. I have a guitar, but it's a little intimidating. It must be the 2 extra strings. ;) Bow my uke? You sick bastard! LOL! ;) I've plucked, but never strummed, my cello. I suppose I could give it a shot, just for you. :)

p.s. If you like the uke, you might get a kick out of this.

Sad ukelele, bowed mournfully in subdued silence, implores overbearing nickelodeons.

A Ukelele classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PLWqnfFgU

I guess I compromised, settling on the 5-string banjo.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back