A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

"I have... naughty thoughts about you Leon.. all the time" *She closed her eyes and remembered all the fantasies she had had about her brother. Her pussy was wet and throbbing.* 'I know I'm horrible.. but I can't help it.." *Annie sighed she knew that even though he said he wouldn't hate her, this was to much* *She slowly stood up and waited for him to leave*
 
-Leon held her shoulder gently and kisses her lips gently holding her body close.-"You are not alone I....Have thought about you very....naughty as well...I want you to my self...and only to my self."
 
*Annie kissed him back* "You have brother? I haven't had anyone else.. Take me please" *She pressed her body against his feeling his hardness against her.*
 
-Leon smiled.-"I will indeed."-Leon said a she laid her on her bed and began to kiss her lips. Leon ran his fingers over her body and just felt her shiver over his touch.-
 
*Annie watched him touch her body the way she always craved. She sits up and kisses his lips wrapping her arms around his neck*
 
-Leon kissed her lips back and slipped his tongue in to her mouth. Leon broke the kiss as he slipped off the dress she wore and kept the heels on loving to see his sister in heels. Leon soon removed her bra as he began to suck on her nipples his fingers dance around her other breasts.-
 
*Annie gasped and moaned as her brother played with her breasts. She never took her eyes off him. Watching his mouth suck on her nipple only made her pussy ache more. She lightly ran her fingers through his hair*
 
-Leon enjoyed her puffy nipples in his mouth and in his fingers. Feeling her body writhing under his fingers. Leon kissed lower on her stomach before reaching her panty line. Leon gently slipped them down her long legs to her heels and slipped them off putting them with the bra. Leon spread his sisters legs and began to dip his tongue in to that wonderful pair of lips. the juices touched his tongue and he began to lap enjoying the flavor.-
 
*Annie squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered as her she felt her brother's tongue against her pussy. She spread her legs wider for him and moaned. Annie could feel her juices start to flow as his tongue worked her pussy. Her hand went up to rub her nipple*
 
-Leon slid a finger in to her pussy as he licked away at her tiny nub. Leon smiled sucking on her clit as he slid a second finger in to her pussy.-
 
*Annie moaned louder and began to squirm as her brother sent pleasure shocks through her body* "Yesss lick my tiny fuck hole brother. Don't stop." *She pinched and rolled her nipple between her fingers moaning louder and louder.Her brother had her so close to cumming she could hardly stand it. She wanted so badly to cover that sexy face in her pussy juice*
 
-Leon unlocked something inside Annie and he was happy as he finger fucked her pussy nice and fast as he sucked on her clit. Leon lifted her hips a bit as he slides a 3rd finger in her pussy.-
 
*Annie arched her back and moaned at the top of her lungs. It was a good thing their parents were working. She couldn't stop if she tried.* "Leon.. I'm gonna cum.." *She ground her hips against his tongue and fingers and clawed at the sheets. Annie screamed at the top of her lungs as she squirted her cum on her brother's fingers*
 
-Leon groaned in her pussy as she came all over his fingers and moved back and smiled looking at his sisters euphoric face.-"You want to explore me sister?"-Leon said kissing her cheek.-
 
"Oh yes" *Annie smiles and sits up. She licks her cum from his fingers. She takes his shirt off and kisses from his neck down to his waistline. She pulls his pants off and and pulls his boxers down with her teeth as she looks up at him.* *Annie gasps at the size of her brother's dick. Its bigger than she imagined. She wraps her hand around it and starts to slowly pump his cock. She flicks her tongue across the head* "You taste better than I thought you would" *She didn't give him time to respond before she took mostof his cock in her mouth gagging a little*
 
-Leon felt her hands work there magic removing his closing feeling her lips over his body. about 10 inches went in to her mouth as she told him how she loved his taste. Leon groaned feeling her engulf his length and ran his fingers in to her hair. Leon wanted nothing more then to make her his little whore right now and fuck her every which way but this was there first time together and who knows what she may of been in to. Leon laid back not able to support him self on his elbows.-
 
*Annie would of smiled if her mouth wasn't full. She knew her brother didn't know how to react to her. He didn't know that she had practiced on several "toys" so she could be the perfect little slut for him. Annie wanted to bring her brother more pleasure then he could stand and that's what she was going to do* *She started to bob her head up and down, taking more and more of cock into her mouth and throat. When she finally got his full length in her mouth started to hum as she deep throated him making her throat vibrate against his Vicky*
 
-Leon was going to explode and in the most fantastic way. Looking at her eyes she hummed like a pro as he gripped her hair as waves of pleasure raced in his body and his cock shoots globs after globs of cum shooting them in to her deep mouth.-
 
*Annie swallowed all of her brother's delicious cum. She refused to let any of it escape. Slowly she let his cock go with a "pop". She crawled over her brother and sat on his stomach. Annie licked her full lips savoring her brother's flavor * "Did I do good brother?"
 
-Leon was blown away.-"You did very well i must say i am surprised...You been naughty while i was away. I hope your ready."-he said and laid her down nice and gently spreading her legs rubbing his thick cock against her pussy.-"Let me know when."
 
*Annie smiled* "I wanted to be ready for my big brother, just in case" *She became nervous when he spread her legs. This was her first time with him and he was so big but she knew her brother would never hurt her. They'd both waited so long for this and she wouldn't wait any longed* "Do it. Fuck your little sister."
 
-Leon looked at her eyes as he started to push in to hot dripping pussy.he pushed in a bit and she gripped the sheets tight as he began to push deeper nice and deep in to her fuck hole. Leon groaned as he felt her muscles contact and his cock began to slowly pump in and out of her pussy.-
 
*Annie looked into her brother's eyes as he pumped his big dick into her tight cunt. She gasped and moaned in complete pleasure. Her pussy was both in pain and in ecstasy. Leon was fucking her so well she could feel every last inch of him* "Yes fuck my wet cunt. Make your sister cum on your dick."
 
-Leon grunts with each thrust as he picked it up and moved faster. Leon rammed her pussy nice and deep. Leon leaned down there breath colliding as he moans with her there screams filling the house.-
 
*annie felt her pussy muscles squeeze her brother's cock for all it was worth. He was thrusting into her with force and she was loving every second of it. Her legs wrapped around his waist tight. She lifted her hips to meet each of his thrust and her back arched of the bed. The neighbors could probably hear their screams of pleasure. Her brother was giving her the best fuck of her life* "yes! Yes! My fuck hole is yours brother"

*Her cum was starting to build up and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She was at the edge and she knew Leon was about to push her over. Her screams got louder and louder*
 
Back
Top