Do you mind if I look at your tits?

I try not to stare, but I catch my eyes drifting, then the harder I try not to stare, the more I stare and then I get self-conscious about it and try harder not to stare, just to stare more...I really try to be a gentleman!!

I dress accordingly...at work I try to avoid showing any cleavage, but when I go out I like getting looks

As long as they aren't being creepy or threatening about it, I love getting checked out - tits, ass, the whole package. I am a fairly conservative dresser, but like to have a somewhat low neckline or snug pants for a little attention. When I know a man is watching me walk, I put some extra swing in my hips. It is a win-win ;)

As long as they aren't being creepy or threatening about it, I love getting checked out - tits, ass, the whole package. I am a fairly conservative dresser, but like to have a somewhat low neckline or snug pants for a little attention. When I know a man is watching me walk, I put some extra swing in my hips. It is a win-win ;)

perfect ;)

Finally, we have a reason to stare other than being a perv! :D
5MOrDhb-JECJhKHYionK4A2.jpg

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/26/5MOrDhb-JECJhKHYionK4A2.jpg

This is the one I meant to cite as PERFECT!!

I don't like being checked out by old or creepy guys or down a dark alley or something like that lol

When I'm showing cleavage in public I am very aware of it. I kinda feel like any girl ought to know how she is dressed and what she can expect from it. And if you show cleavage? You want the attention.

Even though I would love the attention, I rarely show cleavage in public because I feel like I would be admiting (and displaying) that I want men to stare at my body, and in all other aspects of my life I try not to give off that vibe ;)

Secretly though it totally thrills me.

When I'm showing cleavage in public I am very aware of it. I kinda feel like any girl ought to know how she is dressed and what she can expect from it. And if you show cleavage? You want the attention.

Even though I would love the attention, I rarely show cleavage in public because I feel like I would be admiting (and displaying) that I want men to stare at my body, and in all other aspects of my life I try not to give off that vibe ;)

Secretly though it totally thrills me.

Don't worry. Even if you're not showing off your cleavage, men are still looking. ;)

I don't like being checked out by old or creepy guys or down a dark alley or something like that lol

AS an old man that checks out boobies, I find that offensive!! LOL

I sit in cafes, bookstores, restauants, and write, but always looking at chests now and then ;)

I don't mind men or women looking at my breasts. They are plentiful and I get aroused by being objectified. I've always garnered a lot of attention because of the size of my breasts and have never felt uncomfortable about it. I wore a c cup size in 8th grade, which pretty much set me apart from the other girls. Am now a 34 DD or E depending on bra. I don't really have to flaunt them, although I do because people notice whether cleavage is involved or I am wearing a turtleneck. So please, feel free to take a peek at my profile.

I don't mind men or women looking at my breasts. They are plentiful and I get aroused by being objectified. I've always garnered a lot of attention because of the size of my breasts and have never felt uncomfortable about it. I wore a c cup size in 8th grade, which pretty much set me apart from the other girls. Am now a 34 DD or E depending on bra. I don't really have to flaunt them, although I do because people notice whether cleavage is involved or I am wearing a turtleneck. So please, feel free to take a peek at my profile.

When I talk with a woman who has been "blessed" I make it a point to NOT stare, to look into her eyes.

And I wonder how many dirty PMs you received because of this admission?

Thanks for sharing! very enticing! hard not to stare...

I was walking across campus this afternoon and couldn't help but notice a young lass with a bit of cleavage showing, her breasts bouncing, I tried not to look, but had to take a quick glance, as I looked up, she was staring right at me, and gave me a big smile, adding, what seemed like an extra bounce to her step as she passed by me... The simple pleasures in life!

Back