Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

Marcus was more than satisfied by the tryst he just had with Nicole, so he dismissed her apologetic look with a knowing smile and pulled his boxers and sweatpants back up.

He felt his heart race a little bit as Mike came down the stairs, fully dressed.

Mike struggled to look either in the eye as he entered the kitchen, but he tried to put on as good a show as possible.

"Feels so much better, though I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow," he said out loud, to really no one in particular.

"Are you, uh, ready to go get your ass kicked on the sticks?" he then asked Marcus.
 
Nicole quickly kicked her panties under the table when Mike came downstairs... even with the thing they had shared the previous day and aware that the guys might share their stories, she wasn't going to tell him what happened right here and now. She felt Marcus' seed dripping down her leg and felt very warm. The smell of sex seemed to haunt the kitchen.

- "M.. Mike, aunt Rachel called a moment ago."

She said, a small shiver in her voice as she pretended all was normal.

- "Her basement is flooded so she could use a strong guy to help bring up some boxes before everything is ruined. Do you have time to stop by later today, I know it is a bit of a drive."

She told him, fully understanding if he was in no mood to go there. Of course if he did go... perhaps Marcus could stay a bit longer...
 
Mike welcomed the thought of getting away after what he had seen moments ago. The long drive would especially help clear his head and maybe work to get rid of the jealousy that was building up inside of him.

"Yeah, I can do that," Mike replied with an affirmative nod. "I'll just grab my keys and go."

He then turned to Marcus. "You can hang here if you want until I get back...totally up to you, man."

Marcus nodded. "Yeah, I'll just stick around. If it's too late, I'll just head home...of course, if that's all OK with you, Mrs. McAllister." He turned his head with a small, knowing grin out of Mike's view.
 
Nicole almost smiled wide at Mike suggesting Marcus stayed, but managed to mostly hide it from view. She could tell Marcus had similar thoughts as his eyes and smile were pretty much the same as hers.

- "Of course, but I think Mike will be gone for quite a while so there might be little point to you staying. Your call of course, and I will make you a cup of coffee first. Do you want some coffee before you leave as well Mike?"

She offered, figuring it was best if Mike thought his friend left so there wouldn't be questions later.
 
"Sure, I'd like some coffee," Marcus replied.

"Nah, I'm good...thanks, Mom," Mike said.

Mike did wait for Marcus to receive his coffee before they left the house together -- Mike by car, and Marcus on foot.

---

"I can't believe he fucked her," Mike said to himself as he drove along the stretch of highway that took him to his aunt's house. "What a dick..."

He was happy to be away from the rustle and bustle that came with Black Friday, and was looking forward to spending some time with his aunt. Hopefully, his aunt could take his mind off of his problems.

---

Marcus reached the front porch of the McAllister residence and rang the doorbell. As the door opened, he smiled widely.

"So where do you want it next?"
 
When Mike rang the doorbell at his aunt's place some time later, it wasn't her that opened the door. Instead it was his cousin Jenna. Although she, and her brother, had only turned 18 a couple of months ago, she absolutely didn't look like the young girl from the past any more. Good looks ran in the family and Jenna was blessed in the same way as Nicole and Rachel: Full breasts and an ass to die for. She had long blond hairs that nearly reached to that ass.

- "Hi Mike, your mom said you would be stopping by. Mom had to do some grocery shopping, so you will have to do it with me for now."

She said with a smile. She was dressed in a sexy skirt and a tight top, two pieces of clothing that were way unsuited for this season and right in front of him her nipples quickly hardened from the cold temperature. She shivered.

- "Brrr, way too cold to be outside, come in come in."


---


Nicole smiled when the doorbell rang again and opened the door. She grinned at Marcus' words and she too quickly let him indoors, away from the cold.

- "We have the house to ourselves, so let take things slowly... How about we go upstairs so you can feel my tongue all over that black cock of yours?"

It was a shame he had already shot his seed inside her pussy, she would have loved to be licked by this young guy.
 
"Hi, Jenna," Mike said, stepping in and giving his younger cousin a hug. He noticed her outfit immediately and arched an eyebrow. "You think you live in Florida or something?" he asked. Not that he minded or anything; she looked really damn good in her tight little skirt.

Mike took off his outer layers and walked inside the house. "So show me the damage...are you even going to be able to lift any of the boxes by yourself?"

---

"Mmm, I could go for that..."

Moments later, Marcus stood at the foot of the bed inside the McAllisters' master bedroom, his sweatpants and boxers once again at his ankles, waiting for Nicole to make good on her suggestion of orally pleasing him.
 
She chuckled at his Florida comment and quickly closed the door behind them.

- Sadly no, but luckily it is nicely warm inside."

That it indeed was, just like at his place, it seemed his family rather spend extra money on heating than putting on normal clothing. Nothing a guy really should complain about.

- "The small boxes won't really be a problem, other than the very annoying basement stairs. The problem are the big boxes and with Alex out of the house for a couple of days, we really need a strong guy around. And since those weren't around either... we just have to settle for you."

She teased.

- "Do you want something to drink first or are you in a hurry?"

---

Nicole easily let her dress drop to the floor and was now just standing in her sexy bra. It wouldn't be too much trouble to remove that too, but she rather left that task to Marcus later. With a grin she looked at his cock, already looking rather firm again but not completely hard because of its size.

- "Do you want to lay down or sit?"

She asked him with a wink while licking her lips
 
Mike rolled his eyes. "Veeery funny, smartass...I can still kick your brother's ass, just so you know," he said with a laugh, referring back to the old days when the cousins used to play at the playground together.

He pondered Jenna's offer for a drink, then nodded.

"Sure, I'll take something...just a water, actually, now that I think about it, thanks," he said, pulling up a chair at the kitchen table and waiting for her to grab his drink.

"So what's new with you?"

---

Marcus fully kicked off his pants and boxers and sat up on the bed. "Laying down sounds good, but how about you swing that sweet pussy over so I can lick it while you blow me?"

His dark cock twitched at the thought of engaging in 69 with his friend's sexy mom.
 
- "Even I can kick his ass."

Jenna commented with a chuckle and nodded to his request for a water. As she walked away, her long blond hairs seemed almost an arrow pointing to her ass. The house was heated very well, almost to the point one could walk around naked without getting a cold.

It only took a short moment before Jenna returned with his water.

- "Nothing new here, eager to finish my last year in high school. Of course most is very easy... doing it for the second time."

She said as she had failed her exams the year before.
 
Mike took the water and smiled. "Yeah, I'd think the second time around would be a lot better."

He took a few swigs of his water and looked across the table at Jenna. She had definitely grown up, and he had noticed her ass earlier as it swayed under her skirt. Maybe...

"So...about those boxes?" he asked, suddenly sitting up more in the kitchen chair.
 
Jenna nodded and stood up again. Through her tight top her nipples still were visible, although they weren't as present as they had been when caressed by the cold air outside.

- "Of course..."

She walked in front of him to one of the doors in the hall way and opened it. Turning on the light... which did a rather poor job of lighting the basement... an old stairway down became visible. The positive about it was that it was a straight way down, without curves and bends. The negative was that it was a crappy stair and rather steep going down. It was not hard to figure out why the women rather had a strong man around to help with the heavy lifting.

On the floor of the basement, water reflected the little light that was present.
 
Looking down into the basement, it resembled something you'd maybe see in some cheesy horror flick -- the creaky steps, the dim lighting, the drip-drip-drip from the water echoing up.

Either way, it was where Mike had to do his dirty work. He took off his pants, now wearing his hoodie and a pair of basketball shorts he wore under his sweatpants. He started to lead the way downstairs, hearing Jenna's footsteps trailing behind his.
 
The stairs offered no support for one's arms so even without carrying anything it already was hell walking on it. The basement itself was no pool yet but held enough water that some high boots were very recommended. It was also filled with enough junk that hadn't seen daylight in ages, things that had been put away with the idea 'we don't have room for it now, but maybe some day we will need it'. Lots of objects on shelves.

- "The important things are the boxes as they have old photo albums and similar."

Jenna commented, doing her best to keep some balance behind him. There was no telling what was causing the water in the basement, all pipes seemed fine. With last autumn, it was very well possible that the ground water level just had gotten too high for this basement to deal with.
 
Mike reached the bottom of the steps, water up past his ankles. He sloshed through the basement, the floodwater splashing around his feet as he moved.

He saw a box that was three-fourths of the way submerged. Reaching his hands into the cold water, Mike lifted the box up and kept his hands under it so the box wouldn't collapse.

"Hopefully, the stuff in here isn't damaged too badly," Mike commented, nodding down in the direction of the box. He moved back toward the steps, and as he climbed the steps, he kept his balance as the water dripped from his boots.
 
With Jenna nearly at the bottom of the stairs, she was very much in the way of him moving up. There was not really any other way to go, so she turned and went back up, giving Mike a clear view of her ass being hugged by her skirt.

If Mike waited a little bit so Jenna got higher, he would even get a view under her skirt... and notice the sexy thong she was wearing
 
Mike didn't notice just how good of a view he had at first, but as he looked up to see how many more steps he had to go, he was able to look up Jenna's little skirt. Seeing her thong underneath it gave him a bit of a stir between his legs, and he tried to hide his erection as he reached the top of the steps, but he wasn't very successful at doing so.

His face reddened a little as his aroused state was given away by the tent in his shorts.
 
Jenna however seemed more interested in the large box he was holding and opened it a bit.

- "It seems the contents mostly survived, although it is hard to tell how the things on the bottom are doing. I think for now it will be best to just move the boxes up and after that mom and me can go through it."

She suggested
 
"That's fine," Mike replied, relieved that Jenna wasn't put off by his awkward display. "I'll bring some more up...you should probably just hang here," he added, wanting to avoid a repeat situation.

The stairs creaked underneath Mike's footsteps as he descended them, and the splashes came as his feet found the water. He sloshed his way over and found a box that was smaller than the previous one. He picked it up, and began to climb back up the steps.
 
She nodded, happy she didn't have to go up and down those annoying stairs more.

- "Try not to break your leg and drown in the basement, I won't come to your rescue."

She teased him with a chuckle and then let him do his thing, while she knelt down at the box and went over the stuff. When Mike got up with the new box, she still was on her knees next to the box and her top offered him a good view of her cleave with the difference in position.
 
"Very funny!" Mike called out from the basement as Jenna said she wouldn't help him if he broke his leg.

Moments later, he came up the steps with the smaller box and was greeted by the sight of Jenna's cleavage.

"Find anything interesting?" he asked, peering into the box she was looking through.
 
Jenna shook her head.

- "No, just some old photo albums. They don't seem to have been damaged by the box but the box itself needs to be replaced."

She told him and opened one of the albums to quickly flip through it. At first it seemed to be Jenna on the pictures, but judging by their age it was more likely her mother.
 
"Well, that's a good thing."

Mike stood behind Jenna and looked down as she leafed through the old photo album. Not only did he have a perfect view down her top, seeing her breasts in nearly their entirety, but he also got to see his Aunt Rachel in her younger years. He noticed the resemblance to Jenna; it was almost eerie.

"Your mom was just as hot as you when she was your age," Mike said with a chuckle.
 
- "Pervert, you shouldn't say so of family members"

Jenna commented with a chuckle, clearly happy with the compliment and not at all bothered by her cousin saying so. Perhaps it was the blond hair color, but not once she seemed to notice the way he could stare into her top
 
"Oh, stop," Mike said back before stepping away. "I'm just messing around with you..."

With that, he smiled at Jenna, then turned and headed toward the basement. His footsteps echoed throughout the otherwise empty house as he moved down the stairs and found the water-covered basement floor. He found a couple of lighter boxes and picked them both up, hauling them back upstairs slowly.
 
Back
Top