Shy no longer....

*bosom heaving in anticipation and takes off glasses to tuck them in a pocket*
*whisper* Oh my goodness...I so love science.

Well then, what are we waiting for. Let's meet, and we can start pounding out these tests. We can throw ourselves into our work with a visceral frenzy.
 
so is there a line to kiss Miss Bunnitrix's feet somewhere around here??? i would like to apply!:rose:
 
/giggle
Hmm...references...are they pretty? Can I have looooooong private conversations with them? *waggles brows*

*whisper* Psssssst....I think we are all a little bit pervy...we are here, right?
/giggle

Yes references Miss Bunny .. of course they are Pretty .. and You talk with them as long as You wish . / EWG .. :p .. Morning Miss Bunny *whispers back*
I have to agree with You there ... little Hell alot !!!
 
Hmmm MissBunnyCandy seems to have alot of big carrots dangling around her at all times ;)
*turns around from grabbing at one of the said dangling carrots*
Huh? Oh!
/blush

I think this Bunny is a hottie.
Awww well thank you! I have to be careful not to singe my fur /wink

You are such the sweet thing, you know! Sultry and sweet and good enough, er um, ...lost my train of thought.
You make me sound delicious /giggle

Perfect? That's you bun bun. Perfect on the eyes and perfect on the ears. Cute little feet and a damn perfect rear. Legs smooth and strong, mouth made to talk, I would love to have you on my dock! Couldn't think of a good rhyme for talk. Oh well, will try again sometime. Loving the thread. So sexy!
/laugh
Docks and naked go together....skinny dipping!!

If you want me to nibble on your earlobes, I would love to oblige ;) :devil:
/giggle
I think I would be too giggly to sit still with the tickling!

mmm....love the voice
*breathy whisper* Thank you.

Well then, what are we waiting for. Let's meet, and we can start pounding out these tests. We can throw ourselves into our work with a visceral frenzy.
*scrambles to grab graph paper, highlighters, and a timer*
Last one in is a rotten egg!

Had to be it!!! Never saw a bunny this cute on those signs though.
/giggle
Perhaps I should craft some for posting at important intersections!

i'd be down with that :)
Of this I have no doubt!
 
Normally, I am super innocent , but if that were to to be the punishment? Guilty as charged.:cattail:
Super innocent?
*leans in with an arched brow*
I beg to differ...you are here on Lit. /grin

Just hopping in to see my favorite Bunny!
*snags indywife around the waist* Don't hop away just yet!

Where is the newly crowned Mistress Bunnitrix?
There has been a visitor to BunnyLand. I was caught up in entertaining, but am back now!

so is there a line to kiss Miss Bunnitrix's feet somewhere around here??? i would like to apply!:rose:
Goodness! I think I really do need to capitalize on this! /giggle

Yes references Miss Bunny .. of course they are Pretty .. and You talk with them as long as You wish . / EWG .. :p .. Morning Miss Bunny *whispers back*
I have to agree with You there ... little Hell alot !!!
I might have to really pour over them...you know...to make sure they are legit!
 
The next look at what makes a Miss a Mistress....
Take a peek then utter those famous words, "I'll be in my bunk!"
(who knows that one? /wink)
 
Last edited:
I like sweet nothings in my ears :)

Oh I will whisper in your ears what I would love to do to you ;)

As for the new additions... LOVE them, I want you so badly, so very aroused and lustful...
As for the quote....

Browncoat for life... FIREFLY!!
 
This latest series really has me speechless. And ready to assume the position and take my punishment. ;)
 
Back
Top