Top to Bottom (Closed for SlickQuiver)

Does this story make you (multi response possible)

  • Want to come back for more?

    Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to work in the company with Kris and Tom?

    Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Really aroused?

    Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Want to go and read the telephone directory?

    Votes: 6 9.5%

  • Total voters
    63
Her sweetness lingering in my mouth as I rested my arms across the back of the bench - watching her deliciously fingering her wetness, staring almost lovingly as you run your fingers over me - her eyes lighting up - her tongue slowly tracing her lips as I do the same - my juices flowing freely now as I anticipate you taking me ...

"arse or cunt slut?"

'My cunt Master' I moan hungrily as she slides her legs further apart - her fingers moving faster and faster smiling with half closed eyes - as I feel your strong hands on my bare cheeks - gently parting them and then releasing them - my juices sticking to my skin

I feel your shoes push further apart my legs - my hunger now reaching desperation

'Fuck me Master - please - please fuck me' I moan

your hands roaming over my cheeks - exposing me fully
 
I really wanted to just touch her for a while. Allow my hand to engage with her and swim in her sex, feeling how silky, feeling how wet her pussy was as my fingers slid between your lips, swept around your clit and travelled back down around to play in your vagina. But I refrained. Oh, well. She was still calling me Master. Best I not do anything to threaten that hard-won behaviour.

I gripped your hair again and pulled your head back slightly. Your brown hair falling away from your long neck leaving it exposed. Still you panted. You smelled fantastic. I move your legs apart still further apart and run the tip of my prick up and down across your bum hole.

'Fuck me Master - please - please fuck me' you moaned again

I bend at the knees a little and pull the bottom of one of your arse cheeks back a little, positioning my dick where it's needed. I rock forward and up, driving my cock as deep into your cunt as I can in one stroke. Shop girl looks intently at you her mouth forming a small 'o' as her long fingers play away. I hold you steady and drive into you again. You moan and then grunt when my cock head runs up against you inside. Your pussy feels hot and tight. Like a warm knife going through butter. You instinctively tilt the angle of your pelvis so I can fuck you more easily from behind "That's a good Slave. Do you want it?" I hiss at you as I slide into you again, then again, loving the feeling of being buried deep inside you from behind as though I could turn and walk away, taking you with me.
 
With every thrust you press my breasts hard into the leather cushioning on the back of the bench - your strong hands gripping my hips as I push back on to you - wanting you so deep inside me

You order me to give you my hands and my neck rests on the backing as you grip my slim wrists easily in your hand - as your other slides between my cheeks - teasing my slippery tightness with your thumb - my moans filling the shop as I imagine her pulling me deep into her dripping sex - forcing me to tongue her deeper as I am impaled from behind
 
I let go of your hair, run my hand down your shoulders and let me hands roam over your waist, hips and the top of your arse cheeks. I spread your cheeks a little with my thumbs and the heel of my hands and look at your gorgeous anus as I see my dick disappearing into you. With my hands on your hips I twist at the wrists signaling for you to bend further from your hips. I pull you back onto my length repeatedly and you lunge back onto me with perfect timing, working your cunt muscles with a twist to clench my buried cock despite the pace of our fucking. The sales girl is still masturbating, she's in it for the long haul by the look of her. I glance at her young tight, perfect body with her shoulder length blonde hair - the attractions are obvious, but I doubt she's developed muscles where you clearly have.

Your uninhibited grunts and moans fill the shop and my cock feels so right in your snatch. The fucking is nice - the timing, the pace, being equally aroused. An appropriate precursor to some anal I'm thinking to myself as I watch you pant still looking at the shop girl. I want to call you names and talk dirty, but being the quiet appreciative type I can only muster "Well done Slave. Your cunt feels perfect today". I think of your gorgeous puckered arsehole again and how I would like to see it quiver and breath.

"Give me your hands Slave. Reach around, behind you. Your arms, you're fuckin' hands bitch". You've been leaning against the padded bench with your arms as we fuck and taking away your support your neck rests directly against the padded material. I grip your slim forearms, sliding your cluster of georg jensen bangles towards your elbow so I can hold both your wrists. I pull you roughly into position so I can hold your wrists and force your face against the padding while I fuck you. You moan like a hot bitch and I wonder about constraining you for sex on another occasion. With my free hand I spread your cheeks and run my thumb lightly across your arsehole, run it more firmly around the rim and down along your slippery seam bringing it back up to gently test your entrance. "Wanna eat some pussy Slave" I ask quietly so shop girl can't hear. "I know you want to taste her again ... and again." I ask, while I work the outside of your arsehole with my thumb. "You ask her. Ask the shop girl nicely whether she wants you to go down on her". With you neck and face against the padding, your moans had become muffled. Still gripping your wrists from behind with one hand, I gripped your hair again with the other and lifted your head up a little. "Ask her bitch".
 
Feeling myself getting hotter and wetter as you continued to impale me - deliciously, deeply - my tongue licking the traces of her moistness from my lips as I watched her watching me - her fingers slick and wet with her desire as you whispered quietly and firmly ...

"Ask her bitch"

'Please - please Miss - do you want me again" I whispered - your sex swelling inside me

'I mean' her eyes dancing as her fingers slowed listening ...

'I mean - do you want me to lick you again?' I whispered a little hoarsely, my mouth dry with hunger for her

'I - I want to taste your heat' I moaned - licking my lips - imagining her gushing excitement - drenching me as you impaled me from behind
 
"Oh, fuck" the shop girl said simply. Her eyes becoming wide and her perfect mouth dropping open. "I'm yummy", the girl said, now playing coy, as she swivelled herself around to point her wet sex at Kris and I while she continued to play.

I pushed back down on your head and hips to re-position you so I could fuck you hard. I was going to have some respite soon and wanted to feel all of you that I possibly could beforehand.

I withdrew from you suddenly, and pulled you to your feet. "On your hands and knees, between her legs" I commanded quickly. "But DON'T touch her!".
 
'Yes Master' I whispered, dropping obediently to my knees - my sex still twitching from your sudden withdrawal as I looked longingly into her eyes
 
you crawl unsteadily on your hands and knees over to the blonde, heading between her legs. Stopping a foot from her sex you look from her face to between her legs where her fingers are languidly playing. I crouch behind you and run a hand back and forth to feel your dripping pussy. "Tell me how you want her slave. Tell me how she'll taste".
 
Pressing against your delving fingers - my legs slightly parted - feeling you sliding in my juices

'Sweet Master' I whimper as I press firmly back into you 'I crave her Master - her taste - her fragrance - her heat' I look up into her eyes - feeling such untold passion - her fingers sticky with her juices and possibly my saliva from earlier - licking my lips in anticipation

'mmm - god the slut has got me wet' she moaned 'who would have thought' she giggled drawing her fingers slowly from her dripping sex

'Please Master' I whimper as you curl your fingers up inside me
 
my fingers swim in your box, I can barely feel your folds you're so slippery, so oiled. The blonde is teasing you now - showing you how wet she is. Showing you how she wants to feel your mouth down there. Parting her lips, teasing her clit for you.

"The slut wants you" I say to the shop girl. She nods and smiles "mmm - god the slut has got me wet. Who would have thought".

"Closer slave. closer so you can smell her. But don't you dare fuckin' touch her". You shuffle closer on your hands and knees as I kneel in the same position behind you. I breathe on your steaming cunt and inches from your sex ask you "you want to touch her like this?" as I sweep my tongue up the length of your crease .
 
Moaning as I move closer - your hands spreading me open as I feel your tongue on me - my senses on fire as I watch, mesmerised as her fingers snake in and out of her glistening sex
 
my tongue dancing on my lips her taste still lingering in my mouth as I felt you spreading me open ...
 
I look at the blonde, waiting for mouth, but the sight of your arse and sex pointing at me is too much. I drive my cock into you from behind to the hilt ...
 
Pressing back on to you as I stare at her glistening wetness - soooo close - remembering your instructions as you slid deeply inside me - your strong hands gripping my waist
 
I steady myself on my knees, loving how you feel around me, loving how your waist and arse look in front of me as I pull and twist your body onto me, stirring your cunt with my prick. Can tell you love to fuck - your timing's perfect as you thrust back against me.

I know you want to taste her. But for the moment i just want you for myself ..
 
Moaning as you pull me up with your strong arms - my back arching as you thrust hard up inside me - her fingers coated in her juices caress my aching nipples as she slips off her heel and rubs her toe over my exposed swollen clit - a moan escaping my lips as I grip your strong thighs with my outstreched hands for support
 
I pound into you, we're a slick machine with perspiration beading, dropping from our bodies. I put a hand against your neck, on your shoulder. "Steady slave. You're here for our enjoyment, not yours."

I look over your head and make eye contact with shop girl while I continue to fuck you. "You need her mouth baby?" I ask her
 
Panting now as you hold me - straining against you as you fuck me - her toe slippery on my throbbing clit

'Don't you dare cum you little Slut' she giggled as she leant back and raised her toes 'suck your juices off Slut' she laughed - as you lowered me to meet her toes - my mouth stretched as she pressed against my parted lips
 
Her slippery toes slipped in and out of my mouth as I tasted my arousal - her wriggling like tongues teasing, playing with mine - your throbbing sex buried deep inside me - not moving, just throbbing - hard and insistent

'That's it Slut' she moaned 'Suck on my toes - like you suck cock' her fingers dancing across her dripping sex as she enjoyed her fingers

'Fuck her - fuck her hard' she started to scream pulling her toes away and moving closer 'I want her screaming into my cunt'
 
(stepping in to fill this hot wanton cunt)

I grab a fistful of your hair and shove you forward, driving your face between her spread, sweaty thighs, the hot spicy scent of her aroused cunt filling your nose, your cries becoming muffled by the heat and wetness of her swollen sex
 
'Lick me Slut' I heard muffled as you slid your strong hands back down my hips - caressing my bottom as she pulled me into her heat - my tongue obediently lapping her throbbing lips - her clit red and swollen - as I gently kissed and sucked her to orgasm - her hands holding me into her as she grinded herself against me
 
pulling on your bunched hair, controlling you, using your warm wet mouth and tongue to fuck her aching, hungry twat. She growls, lifting her hips convulsively to meet your lips and tongue, mashing herself into your face, using her heels digging into your shoulders and the back of your head to urge you on
 
Her screams muffled as she pulled me deeper into her - my senses filling with her desire as her juices continued to flood my waiting mouth - her body spasming with pleasure as she got closer and closer
 
plunging your tongue eagerly deep into her sopping cunny, tasting deep inside her, juices flowing down your face, getting in your hair, your breath coming in pants and moans. Suddenly you scream as I slide my cockhead through your sloppy, soaking wet cunt, gathering wetness, and then ram my throbbing hard prick into your tight anus
 
Ohhhh godddddddd

I felt my knees getting wobbly as you entered me - your sex hard and throbbing as you watched her pleasured by your Slave - your wet slave - your deliciously tight toy - her face twisting with pleasure as I was pushed deeper with every stroke until you slid out and impaled my bottom

My scream filling her sex as she laughed - clamping me tightly with her slippery thighs
 
Back
Top