Accidental Nudity

Freshman's Ball... 1999

Girl with a strap of her dress down around her wrist...such a lovely breast.

Looked a lot like Neve Campbell ;)...such a little hottie.

Thats about as raunchy as the nudity gets around me *sigh* :(
 
While I don't know if someone has "accidentally" caught me naked, I know that I have walked in on someone, like a friend of the family that I did not know was in the house....I always wondered if I'd have initiated anything, if he'd have gone along with it...
 
I've seen my roommate nekkid on numerous occasions....but I think she does it on purpose...
 
Well, when I was in college, I was in my boyfriend's dorm room- I practically lived there. His suitemate knocked on the door while we were knockin' boots... I told him not to come in, but he thought I said to come in. Well, I happened t be on top at that time, and he saw everything... I almost think he knew and entered anyway. It was pretty funny though.
 
the very first female type breast that i ever saw was when i was in high school...a very texas, southern baptist, kiss a girl and go to hell type high school and at the community swimming pool one day a very pretty, very busty classmate had gotten her beach towell wet and threw it over her shoulder to wring it out...she twisted her bathing suit strap into the towell as she was wringing the towell and unwrapped herself...after i quit staring i felt sorry for her 'cause i know she was terribly embarrassed...
 
Other than family members? My brother had a habit up through the end of middle school of streaking through the house from my parents' bathroom to his room, and of course I've seen my parents accidentally. Once while camping, a friend and I were walking down to the river early one morning and heard a sound as we passed an RV. We both turned to look, and a man was leaning against it urinating. He just looked up, smiled, and said, "Morning". We answered and continued on our way. I lived in a co-ed dorm for three years, so I saw quite a few accidentally naked torsos, both male and female, and I'm Wiccan and have been to quite a few skyclad (nude) ceremonies and pagan festivals that usually have a "clothing optional" section of the campground. But I guess those wouldn't be "accidental" :)
 
nope never seen accedental or any other kind of nudity
and Noone has ever accedently seen me nude, I make for sertin about that one, noone's seen me nude in 13 years, not even a fast accedental glimps.
 
JW's

Me and a friend of mine were at her house, and we were getting ready to go out for the afternoon, and she was in the shower. Anyway, when she got out of the shower, the doorbell rang, and as she was wrapped in a towel, and I had just gotten naked to jump in the shower, we figured she should get the door. Standing at the door were two Jehova's Witnesses, and she was very polite to them, but when they handed her a pamphlet, she reached out (forgetting to hold the towel in place) and the towel hit the floor, leaving all of her luscious nudity to be gawked at by the 'scandalized' JW's.
I'm quite sure they don't visit there anymore...
 
Last year when we were staying at my wifes' cousins home. She came in to say goodnight to us, and when she kissed my cheek I got a great view of her breasts under her button down shirt. My wife asked me after she left our room, if I liked what I saw, and laughed. Since then she's told me that her cousin probably meant to do that. :D
 
Well, I'm not one to brag, but Eve used to ambush Me and pretend it was an accident when I walked through the Garden. She was cute in a perky kind of way, but she had nothing on Lillith. Now that's a hot bitch.
 
Gawd said:
Well, I'm not one to brag, but Eve used to ambush Me and pretend it was an accident when I walked through the Garden. She was cute in a perky kind of way, but she had nothing on Lillith. Now that's a hot bitch.

LMAO
 
DulceCrema said:
I've seen my roommate nekkid on numerous occasions....but I think she does it on purpose...

HEY! Nuh uh...

I've never seen anyone accidentally nude...but I have seen some folks purposely nude.
 
This one isn't very nice - I can remember being at school when I was about 14 and we were in PE and we had to watch each other perform and stuff. One huge girl was doing ballet, but the nice kids that we were, we watched her politely. That was, until her breast fell out of her leotard (with a pop 'cos it was too tight.....) and she just continued dancing not even realising. We didn't laugh in front of her tho'.........:eek:
 
How many people like to be found "accidentaly" nude? Like ladies, do you like it when you know a guy is checking you out?

All the stories above sound legit. But i thought this thread was going to be about people who like to flash others and make it look like an accident. Such as the business man who lets the maid walk in on him nude. Or the lady with the low cut top who bends over to say good bye.
 
I have probably seen my sister in law nekkid as much as her husband before they married. She lived with us for several years before she married. I tried to walk in on her daily when she was taking a bath.

Sometimes we would just shoot the shit for a second and then I would move on. No sex or contact, just gawking at each other. As she would walk in on me sometimes.
 
I was a silly kid from an all-boys high school who flew to a city to "interview" for a University. Being from an all-boys school, I was shy around girls. On the night that I arrived I went to the hotel. I was wearing a suit, but it was a bit frumpy from the ride. The drinking age was 18 and so I was legal so I stopped in at the hotel bar, it was probably 11pm on a Thursday night and the place was popping. I slid into a table against a wall, almost in the corner.

The waitress came by and I stared at her, she smiled back at me. She was beautiful and I was totally entranced. She was wearing some sort of cheerleader uniform and couldn't have been much older than 21 or 22. I think I managed to keep my tongue in my mouth and refrain from panting, but I'm not entirely sure.

She brought me a drink and I gave her a big tip. Then she went to the table next to mine to hand them drinks. The table was right in front of me and she leaned way over, practically hitting my face with her ass. Her skirt rode way up her ass and she wasn't wearing panties. I almost fell out of my chair. It's an envigorating experience for any man, but just imagine the effect on an 18 year old who'd spent the last 4 years at an all-boys school.

I was tongue tied, I couldn't shake that vision out of my head. I couldn't even talk to her. I tried a couple times, but the place was real busy and she couldn't stand still for long. I had to go to bed fairly early so I'd be fresh and alert in the morning for my interview. I went to bed that night dreaming of her and I thought of her for many nights for the rest of that year. I chose to go to that school and went back to the bar many times, but I never found her again.

I had forgotten about that until I read this thread. Thanks for bringing back a pleasent memory.
 
Last edited:
(nothing to do with the thrill of accidental nudity)

everytime i see this thread....i think of our friend...Asshole...who also goes by Accidental Goat Sodomy....great nickname, huh.....<winking at the turtle>....
 
for nj_voyeur

But OF COURSE I do the low-cut shirt thing.. and OF COURSE I bend over to hug sitting people who I know will love the view... women dress specially for clubs, so that cleavage is maximized, and so that tit-crack is easily viewable... I'm a body-shot girl, so I wear tank tops a lot,

now for the 'accidental' experiences...

Hot guy sitting across the room.. I'm wearing a pair of nice, tight-ass pants, and a nice thong underneath, the outline of which was nicely visible above the waistband of the pants.. drop a pencil, have to go down to pick it up, so my thong and tatty are visible, and then, lean over a little to smile while trying to pull myself back into a standing position... nice cleavage shot.. :)

I love my body. :)
 
<after a few minutes of trying to get the breathtaking mental image of Vixenshe out of my mind...>
ahem...yeah, ok...right...<cough cough>

Last semester, while at college, i was about ready togo take a shower, when i stepped up into the showe stall area, and boom, there was my pod mate Tryon butt nekked with some girl in one of the stalls...she looks at me and goes "oh, i'm sorry, here, you can use this one", leads him to another stall, and this time pulls the curtai...needless to say i went into another pod to shower that night.

Another one was my senior year of highschool, when i was going out to pick up a couple of friends that were too drunk to make ithome...its like 2 in the morning, and as i'm walking to my car, i see my sister riding her boyfriend in the front seat of his car...i didnt look long, but i did manage to see enough of her to know he was a lucky man at the time!! :D
 
oh, and that time my roomate decides to have sex while i'm SLEEPING IN THE SAME DAMN ROOM, not more than 10 feet away from him...what an asshole
 
Too Kind

*blush*

Eagle, you're too kind.. lol...

About your sister.. lol.. never seen my bro naked.. never WANT TO.. have wondered about my nymphomaniac girl cousin, though.. :) She and I looked like twins when we were little, and it's obvious that we're cut from the same cloth.

And about your dorm buddy? That's when you get up, tell them to shut the fuck up, and go sleep in the lounge. ;)
 
Back
Top