Bored :)

Surely someone has to take one for the team and make sure that pussy gets a solid pounding so the BJ Queen stays satisfied. I am happy to volunteer for the job. heh

Ha! Get in line man!!
 
Hey my name is Liz... I'm 19 years old, I'm a little on the thick side...

Tell me what you think??

Oh Jeez, Liz! don't be ridiculous. you're a little -- okay a LOT -- on the hot side. and I think you know it.
 
You are very beautiful LizzyBear. I hate that you consider yourself to be on the "thick side." You are simply what a woman should look like. Thanks for sharing with us!
 
Amazing Pics, and incredibly sexy/Dirty posts. I love it. I wish my cock were blessed by your lips. I have a huge load for your throat right now.
 
Subscribed...

And please please please, come over to Okinawa and teach my wife everything you know about blowjobs! I volunteer to be the practice dummy...
 
The body is amazing, that goes without saying, but that face is so sweet and lovely.
 
Oh my fuck yes I'm subscribed. Such a dirty little girl giving blowjobs, I love it! Wish one of those was my cock...
 
The thickness seems to have settled in all the right spots! Enjoy those lips, both sets..chuckle
 
loving the thread! keep em comin babe ;) and if youre ever up in canada... i have something you can suck clean as well :D
 
I'm loving the attention. Have some more!! :p
 

Attachments

  • 1 (38) (400x300).jpg
    1 (38) (400x300).jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2,842
So Pretty

You are delicious baby girl............ So mani impure thoughts!
 
Hi Lizzie

I can't tell you many of us are so grateful you got bored!

I can tell you now, there are a good number of lad (and lasses) who definitely aren't feeling bored right now thanks to your contrbruition!

Just think of alll the juices you are coaxing from people right at this moment and you certainly won't be bored for very long.

:rose:
 
If you're still bored I got a nice hard cock you can put in your mouth...its your fault, you're the one posting naughty pics...
 
I'm loving the attention. Have some more!! :p
Lizzy, please post BJ pics elsewhere & link them here. The form rules state no cock pics. Plus hate to see yo get pics deleted. Thank you for posting, yo are a lovely young woman.
 
Back
Top