Cunty kisses and rainbow licks. Ruby is back bitches

You have magnificent hangers & those hard nipples o my. :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Are 'hangers' sexy...sounds very unsexy lol
Clothed cleavage pics are at least as sexy as the topless ones. Woof.
Good to know.
What a predicament...boob blessed and height challenged....regardless those boob certainly look lovely as you lean over.
Thank you
Ruby, you are completely over-the-top.
Am I ;) ?
I defer to your expertise. I vaguely remember reading that they caused more than discomfort, actual harm. Maybe I misremember.

The new pictures look terrific, and you always look terrific in them.:rose:
Corsets can cause bruising and cuts if not the right size but medical corsets still exist for a reason. I love how corsets look and how they feel plus they're sexy. I'll post a pic!
You look fabulously sexy bent over like that.

Thank you

Corsets can cause bruising and cuts if not the right size but medical corsets still exist for a reason. I love how corsets look and how they feel plus they're sexy. I'll post a pic!
I've been looking forward to a post since you first mentioned enjoying them, but I didn't want to just come out and ask. This isn't a piano bar, and you don't have a jar for tips.

All I could offer in gratitude are some complimentary words and these::rose::rose::rose:

I've been looking forward to a post since you first mentioned enjoying them, but I didn't want to just come out and ask. This isn't a piano bar, and you don't have a jar for tips.

All I could offer in gratitude are some complimentary words and these::rose::rose::rose:

Voila....(are tip jars an option lol?)

I'm not a speaker upper, in fact believe it or not I have very real stage fright. Yes I know I post my bits here ..but I hate even making a phone call. However, this week, this year...gah.
I encourage all you am pic'rs to show support where you can, speak out on what you know to be wrong, and be silent when you don't know what to say, so those who do, can be heard.
Off my soapbox ....sort of.

Attachments

• Use your voice.jpg
    Use your voice.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 3
  • For good, or be quiet.jpg
    For good, or be quiet.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Educate yourself with facts.jpg
    Educate yourself with facts.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Share loud voices who know their stuff.jpg
    Share loud voices who know their stuff.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Silence is part of the problem.jpg
    Silence is part of the problem.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Voila....(are tip jars an option lol?)
Do any cryptocurrencies offer virtual tip jars? Arrange it, and I'll pass along all the fakebucks your jar can hold.

Until then, thanks for the posts. :rose::rose: The corsets are lovely and sexy, as are you.

And thank you, too, for speaking up.:rose::rose::rose: Your voice is even lovelier than your selifes.

I'm not a speaker upper, in fact believe it or not I have very real stage fright. Yes I know I post my bits here ..but I hate even making a phone call. However, this week, this year...gah.
I encourage all you am pic'rs to show support where you can, speak out on what you know to be wrong, and be silent when you don't know what to say, so those who do, can be heard.

You can climb on your soapbox anytime.

You always turn up good photos of your beautiful self.

I hate confrontation, either by phone or face to face, but over the years have had to bite my lip and get on with it as my son can’t speak up for himself, I have no choice but to speak out for him.

I have a problem.

I do not back down from a conversation.

I try.

It doesn’t work.

So I say, what some would consider, crazy shit.

Bathroom backlight is making half my waist disappear but now the boobs are really in your face...you're welcome. Also, can we talk about being so short that leaning just a few inches over means my boobs hit the counter...everything in my life is too high lol

Well as long as you don't fall over when you bend over your good.

When I was in high school oh so long ago, I took a D in Geography Rather than stand up in front of the class and give an oral book report. There were only 5 people left to give theirs, class was over for the day and I never went back.

Do any cryptocurrencies offer virtual tip jars? Arrange it, and I'll pass along all the fakebucks your jar can hold.

Until then, thanks for the posts. :rose::rose: The corsets are lovely and sexy, as are you.

And thank you, too, for speaking up.:rose::rose::rose: Your voice is even lovelier than your selifes.
Working in a virtual tip jar as we speak. Until then I'll take verbal tips....advice for life...cool.facts...etc lol
You can climb on your soapbox anytime.

You always turn up good photos of your beautiful self.

I hate confrontation, either by phone or face to face, but over the years have had to bite my lip and get on with it as my son can’t speak up for himself, I have no choice but to speak out for him.
Children make us brave sometimes don't they!
I have a problem.

I do not back down from a conversation.

I try.

It doesn’t work.

So I say, what some would consider, crazy shit.
It's not a problem, sometimes people need to hear crazy shit!
Well as long as you don't fall over when you bend over your good.
I might!
When I was in high school oh so long ago, I took a D in Geography Rather than stand up in front of the class and give an oral book report. There were only 5 people left to give theirs, class was over for the day and I never went back.
I also had a traumatic speeking experience in school...it took forever to get over it.

"be good or be quiet"

:eek::eek::eek:

Couldn't agree more. And I just want to keep clicking on that link over and over and over and over

Working in a virtual tip jar as we speak. Until then I'll take verbal tips....advice for life...cool.facts...etc lol
I'm a teacher. I've learned never to give up on anyone. You'll be disappointed at times, but sometimes you'll change someone's life.

That's on my mind right now as our school year ends, and we're doing the teacher workdays from home. I wonder whether remote learning, which is probably the way many school districts are going to move, given our recent nationwide beta testing of the concept, will cause more of the students who could've been turned around with personal attention to slip through the cracks.

Remember that as your local politicians brag about "technological advancements" and "the way of the future" and "lowering your property taxes."

Best I have for a Friday morning. All the best to you, Ruby.:rose:

I love all of these. Thank you. Now is NOT the time for good people to be quiet.

(Also, I kind of like you on your soapbox. Not only are strong women sexy AF, but I kind of like where my face may end up if we hug.)

:eek: Wow. These are all beautiful Ruby! :rose:

It's a good time for all not a speaker upper's to find a voice so your encouragement is spot on.

The pics....well they are just a beautiful bonus.

Love the corset. Don't you just love the clasp style? Heavy but for sure my favorite. Can't me in on stage fright too. I usually wear heavily tinted glasses so I can stare down most of the time when having to be on stage, otherwise I struggle.

"be good or be quiet"

:eek::eek::eek:

Couldn't agree more. And I just want to keep clicking on that link over and over and over and over
Click away!!!!
I'm a teacher. I've learned never to give up on anyone. You'll be disappointed at times, but sometimes you'll change someone's life.

That's on my mind right now as our school year ends, and we're doing the teacher workdays from home. I wonder whether remote learning, which is probably the way many school districts are going to move, given our recent nationwide beta testing of the concept, will cause more of the students who could've been turned around with personal attention to slip through the cracks.

Remember that as your local politicians brag about "technological advancements" and "the way of the future" and "lowering your property taxes."

Best I have for a Friday morning. All the best to you, Ruby.:rose:
A teacher!!!! I bow down. After getting three kids through the rest of their school year virtually...I'd give my teacher anything and everything.
I love all of these. Thank you. Now is NOT the time for good people to be quiet.

(Also, I kind of like you on your soapbox. Not only are strong women sexy AF, but I kind of like where my face may end up if we hug.)
Well, that's a pleasant thought. And I may just get on my soapbox again...
:eek: Wow. These are all beautiful Ruby! :rose:
Thank you...oldies but goodies.
It's a good time for all not a speaker upper's to find a voice so your encouragement is spot on.

The pics....well they are just a beautiful bonus.
Thank you. It's my 2020 goal to speak up.
Love the corset. Don't you just love the clasp style? Heavy but for sure my favorite. Can't me in on stage fright too. I usually wear heavily tinted glasses so I can stare down most of the time when having to be on stage, otherwise I struggle.
Thank you. I do love the clasp style. I like the hug it gives me. Ohhhh tinted glasses, that's a good trick!
You stand on your soapbox to be taller:D

Ha....it is funny how different everything looks when you stand only 6 inches higher.

Soapbox Sunday

Attachments

• Fist we learn because thats my new bag of tricks!.jpg
    Fist we learn because thats my new bag of tricks!.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Then we get boobs!.jpg
    Then we get boobs!.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Then I brag about this being a short drive from my home.jpg
    Then I brag about this being a short drive from my home.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5
Soapbox Sunday

The trick about soapboxes is that one can stand on them and talk all day, but is anybody willing to listen?

Boobs should help the process.

More than a handful of sugar helps the medicine go down

I think that’s the saying

They are spectacular nipples.
Thank you
The trick about soapboxes is that one can stand on them and talk all day, but is anybody willing to listen?

Boobs should help the process.

More than a handful of sugar helps the medicine go down

I think that’s the saying
Meh....maybe like three people. But I feel like I've been around here long enough ....maybe?! I mean, is this a service to be found anywhere else, nude education? I could be on to something.

And I've got plenty of sugar;)
I am just catching up on your grand return to am-pics. I appreciate all of your posts Ruby, the nudes and those relevant to current concerns. Cheers, Jp
Ooohhh....is it a grand return? And thank you!
Just got a chance to breeze thru the thread--many many wonderful pics....

Mr.sassy....I feel honoured.

Back