BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Happy Easter weekend, hunny bunnies! :)

attachment.php

Whewwww, look at those sexy legs. Just incredible all around.
 
Damn I love those legs!!

Thanks! I like 'em too - they help me get from place to place :)

Her lags and heels are fantastic....she is a winner!

Thank you hun! The shoes are a super fun springtime color, don't you think? :)

Wow! Gorgeous! Easter bunny never brought something that sexy on Easter:devil:

I don't know that I'd fit in the basket! lol

Been away forever but you look as sexy as always. What a firecracker! ;)

Well I'm so glad you came back for a visit - don't be a stranger!! :kiss:

You have incredible legs. Thanks for the great birthday present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you got some fun things to unwrap ;)

Firecracker, hope you never extinguish the flame.

As long as amazing people like you keep fanning the flame, I don't plan on putting it out anytime soon :)

I sincerely hope you had someone around to truly appreciate that lovely outfit! Wow...

Based on the reaction, I would say the photographer most definitely approved. :) ;)

hot damn you have a,smoking body....

Thanks sweetie!
 
Damn FC, I keep coming back here, looking at that pink outfit and thinking impure thoughts.

Thanks for that :)
 
My reply is completely open to interpretation. I’ll be happy to let you know whether you’re on the right track. ;)

I feel like we might be on the same page! :devil:

Damn FC, I keep coming back here, looking at that pink outfit and thinking impure thoughts.

Thanks for that :)

Impure thoughts are the kinda the best, aren't they?

Also, guys, how am I just finding out that April 24 is National Lingerie Day?!?! This Friday might be the funnest day ever :)
 
Back
Top