Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Bi Experience

My old lover and former fiancé got her fantasy of making to woman fulfilled last week. We have not seen each other in over 30 years, and we started corresponding. She mention to me one time that she always wanted to make love to a woman with large breasts. So when she made arrangements to come visit for a couple of days, I knew a lesbian who's lover left her several months before with two kids. I told her about my former lover and her fantasy. She had not had any action since her lover left and she always wanted a virgin bi woman. On the second night she was there I told her I got her a private massage by a professional masseuse. Since Roxanne had training in giving massages it worked out. My former lover took a hot shower before she arrived and they both shared wine before the massage started. I fixed up the room with scented candles and Enigma playing in the background. Roxanne started on her back and thighs. After 15 minutes she began to work on ass and closed to her pussy. While she was on her back, Jasmine slowly got undressed before she turned over on her back. When she did switch over to her back, she saw Roxanne's dark, erect nipples and reached out to touch them. Apparently she was so turned on, she was primed to go. Within minutes she was kissing Roxanne and sucking her nipples. Roxanne repositioned herself and began to suck her smooth pussy. She came several times and asked Roxanne if lick her pussy and return the experience. As I watching for another 20 minutes, both woman were making each other cum with fingers and tongues. Finally, they invited me into the bed and both went to work on me.
 
Just sending out some virtual cuddles and kisses to any lady that needs one! :kiss:
 
Afternoon ladies! Just checking in to see how you all. I've been busy and haven't been around lately. I hope you're having a good Monday so far.

Kisses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top