Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Great to reminisce.

A few invalid attachments though where to pic hasn’t uploaded properly.

Those are all I have, so that's done unless someone out there has more or I find the ones that I can't find anywhere. So, please if you have them, I'd love to have them.

Thank you for all the contributions, new and old, I love them all and love all of you!! :heart:

Also. a big thank you to Fred (drtshare) because I had some and Fred had all of them. Dude always has my back and I never have to ask, he just does it, love you Fred!!! :heart::kiss:

Great job, Tal. That was a lot of work and very appreciated. It looks like we have a lot to live up to in this thread going forward :D

Wow!!! All of today’s re-posts have been great!!! Emmy has always been lovely; it was good seeing XSB again too. I’d heard of the paired pic she and Sassy had done together but never seen it before. It was every bit as good as I’d heard that it was, both of them looked fantastic in it.

You’ve posted all of the pictures I either haven’t seen or were far enough back that I don’t remember seeing them. Thanks.

Wonderful new additions Tali, you are an angel :rose:
thank you, I was glad to do it!! :kiss:
I am really loving this stroll down memory lane.
Me too man, I love it!
A tattoo paired pic is a great idea!
I'd love to see more of the people who have them!
Great to reminisce.

which ones aren't you seeing?? I'll go check again, thanks.
Great job, Tal. That was a lot of work and very appreciated. It looks like we have a lot to live up to in this thread going forward :D
Thank you, I had fun! I have no doubt the people here will continue the trend!! :)
Wow!!! All of today’s re-posts have been great!!! Emmy has always been lovely; it was good seeing XSB again too. I’d heard of the paired pic she and Sassy had done together but never seen it before. It was every bit as good as I’d heard that it was, both of them looked fantastic in it.

You’ve posted all of the pictures I either haven’t seen or were far enough back that I don’t remember seeing them. Thanks.

Thank you tnman, like I said, there are more but I'm over the moon to have these back in here!! :heart:

Great to reminisce.

I think I fixed it Todger, it was amber sean and prettykitty was 'in progress', so I re-uploaded them, let me know if you can't see them!! :kiss:

No image

Second attachment, no pic

Second attachment, no pic.

That’s it I think talikat. A good job done.

Okay, NOW I got them working, lol, thanks Todger I appreciate it!! :kiss:

My old eyes were going crossed. :eek:

Fred reminded me to check my index here and unfortunately those are linked to the old thread so none of them work, but I did find one straggler that was posted in CrashD's coffee thread, so it's

crashD and myself

attachment.php

Attachments

• crashD&tali.jpg
    crashD&tali.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
Wow, so many names from the past in those reposts Tali. Miss a lot of people, great to see them again. Certainly brought a smile to my face (and damn we have had some hot people featured on this thread!!!!)

I think he was referring to showcasing tattoos, gorgeous.
But I am certainly not mad at this repost. Le sigh x 2.
Right?? Who can get mad at that beauty??? Love it!! :heart:
<face palm>

Ignore me.

With all the reposts, I didn't look back for context.
Pfffft, uh uh, I'll take it!! :rose:
Wow, so many names from the past in those reposts Tali. Miss a lot of people, great to see them again. Certainly brought a smile to my face (and damn we have had some hot people featured on this thread!!!!)
Like tnman said, it's like a time capsule and it gives me the warm fuzzies to have them back!! :)
I have 4. But they aren't in any of the places yours are.

I have 4 😉
I expect to see some tatt posts soon!! :D
Terrific job of re-assembling these fun pics!
Thank you!!
Tali, well done. Perfectly executed. Thank you.

Thank you, I appreciate your help Todger, you're awesome!!

Man, I lied so hard..........but I didn't mean to!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I knew that there were still some pictures missing, but I didn't realize just how many there were, so when Fred sent me the master list I saw how many and OMG some fucking awesome pictures, so here we go again!!

AmberSean and glitterkitty

attachment.php

Attachments

• ambersean&glitterkitty.jpg
    ambersean&glitterkitty.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 19
bradbigbrain and gracielove

attachment.php

Attachments

• bradbigbrain&gracielove.jpg
    bradbigbrain&gracielove.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 12