Post Your Paired Pics Redux

Thank you to the beautiful Moochie for pairing with me.

Lovely literary Lit ladies...

attachment.php
Is there ANYTHING sexier than a smart woman in black stockings? I, for one, think NOT .. and I DO love a literate woman in black lingerie ...

Holy smokes yeah! You two lovelies are just that, lovely. .......and adorable. I LOVE this pairing.:heart:
Thanks, Haha
Stunning, ladies!!!!! :rose:
Thank you LG :rose:
Gorgeous paired pic the both of you!!! Very sexy and absolutely conveys the mood and intent. :rose::heart: You two have the perfect level of playful naughty lit mischief going on here. :D
So sweet Tn
Jeez!! You trying to me a heart attack!!
Gorgeous pairing of two gorgeous ladies...and there’s lips and cleavage...sigh...💋💋💋
Don't have a heart attack.
you both look luscious! Great job with the pairing too.
Luscious! Thank you
Awesome cleavages and love the pouts, thank you ladies!!! :rose::rose:
Gracias Tali!
Gorgeous ladies.
:rose: thank you!!
Luscious lips, bountiful breasts, wonderful women. :rose:
That means a lot from you, beauty!
Very lovely!
Thank you!!

Two beautiful women, inside and out 💕💕💕
Takes one to know one :kiss:
Four of my favourites...
Even by Lit standards I’m now thinking things I shouldn’t...
I see what you did there. ;)
Aw, thanks you delightful pervs! Normally I'd say you're all making me blush, but I don't think anyone can make me blush again after hearing all the filthy things PLP whispered in my ears. :devil:
I whisper. You whimper. It all works out.
That's a great pairing, you've even matched the lips! Lovely mirroring, and spectacular cleavages :rose:
Well thank you :eek:
Awe my gawd, look at you two stunning ladies, Pouts and all, love it.
Gorgeous ladies well done. :rose::rose:
<curtseies> Thanks Rusty!

These are re-posts from the original thread.........Pervy Sage said it was okay to post them..........there are two more of us and I can't find them anywhere in my files, but Photobucket is being a bitch and won't let me log in and I think they're there. Ugh, I hate photobucket and it's why I quit using it, so anyway, this is Pervy and me. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pervy&tali.jpg
    Pervy&tali.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 14
One more............

attachment.php

Attachments

• tali&perv.jpg
    tali&perv.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
One of my personal favorites is PervySage and Inspirinious, I know he won't mind the re-post.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PS&Inspr.jpg
    PS&Inspr.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
These are re-posts from the original thread.........Pervy Sage said it was okay to post them..........there are two more of us and I can't find them anywhere in my files, but Photobucket is being a bitch and won't let me log in and I think they're there. Ugh, I hate photobucket and it's why I quit using it, so anyway, this is Pervy and me. :)

attachment.php

One more............

attachment.php

One of my personal favorites is PervySage and Inspirinious, I know he won't mind the re-post.

attachment.php

These are all great. Thanks for re-posting them.

One more............

I can't recall seeing any of them but all of them are really well done and perfect examples of paired pics done well. Thanks for re-posting them. :)

attachment.php

One more............

attachment.php

attachment.php

A very fine collection you have posted there Tali, excellent work all involved :D

An interesting trio of pairs talikat. I don’t remember them from before.

I have been debating over re-posting the pictures from the original thread to here since I started the thread. I felt that I needed the posters permission to re-post, but if the first thread were still here, they would still be posted.

So, I'm going to re-post the ones I have because they're too good not to be in here.

If anyone is out there lurking and doesn't want their photos posted, just shoot me a PM and I will delete them, thank you!

I'll start at the beginning with the first post of the original thread of myself and Inspririnious holding our forbidden fruit. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• tali&inspirinious.jpg
    tali&inspirinious.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
tencarwreck and his lovely lady friend

attachment.php

Attachments

• tencarwreck&friend.jpg
    tencarwreck&friend.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 16
SexyScarlett & morningwould