Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

I couldn’t decide on the picture for this one, so I went with what I did because it allows for imagination that perhaps there is a body behind me, thrusting and smacking my ass as I moan and dig my hands into the sheet... but I feel like shattering illusions today, so here’s what was really behind me:

attachment.php

It worked well, Moochie! :rose::rose:

She never wanted to be pregnant again.
She had done it once and was done,
But something about the possibility
Of being bred like a bitch in heat
Left her panties soaking
Every time she thought of it.

He wanted her,
But not just to have her,
To own her body and soul
And get lost completely within her.
Since the first time his eyes saw her fear as they met his,
He felt the pull to fuck her into oblivion.

As soon as she knew he felt the same about her,
Reality dissolved.
She wanted to be completely tamed by him.
She was also scared of how she felt,
And worried about what she wanted from a stranger
Even if he looked straight into her soul and knew her entirely.

He could already tell who she was
And how best to claim her
By painting her insides with his seed and without abandon.
And he agreed mentally,
Because he knew that what they both were starved for
Was the same.

attachment.php

This is wonderful.....and the image with the fingers digging in to the sheets, really beautiful....I like fingers :cattail:

I couldn’t decide on the picture for this one, so I went with what I did because it allows for imagination that perhaps there is a body behind me, thrusting and smacking my ass as I moan and dig my hands into the sheet... but I feel like shattering illusions today, so here’s what was really behind me:

attachment.php

I did like the imagination one....but then I like your hair too.....ass smacking, yep that works. :rose:

I thought that your photo was leading the imagination towards someone on all fours, like an actual "bitch in heat".

Speaking of bitches in heat got me thinking about the copulatory tie. :eek:
(I'm a veterinary technician...sorry.)
Glad that doesn't apply to humans. Could get awkward.

Last edited:
I thought that your photo was leading the imagination towards someone on all fours, like an actual "bitch in heat".

Speaking of bitches in heat got me thinking about the copulatory tie. :eek:
(I'm a veterinary technician...sorry.)
Glad that doesn't apply to humans. Could get awkward.

Haha! Okay, I admit, I had to look up what the tie was as we never bred our pets, but now I know I have to share this funny my sister showed me yesterday because it ties into this conversation too well (pun totally intended).

Click here if you want to laugh.

Almost

Punch me
In the gut,
The face.
Like I deserve
Your hate.

Hit me
Hard
In the cheek.
So my hurt
Feels complete.

Kick me
While
I am down.
My heart
On the ground.

Hurt me
As
I lay there.
Leave me bruising
My skin fair.

Love me
In that
Moment.
I may weep
But you own it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ACCEB076-6844-4D4C-BE74-C0089C0599E1.jpg
    ACCEB076-6844-4D4C-BE74-C0089C0599E1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
She never wanted to be pregnant again.
She had done it once and was done,
But something about the possibility
Of being bred like a bitch in heat
Left her panties soaking
Every time she thought of it.

He wanted her,
But not just to have her,
To own her body and soul
And get lost completely within her.
Since the first time his eyes saw her fear as they met his,
He felt the pull to fuck her into oblivion.

As soon as she knew he felt the same about her,
Reality dissolved.
She wanted to be completely tamed by him.
She was also scared of how she felt,
And worried about what she wanted from a stranger
Even if he looked straight into her soul and knew her entirely.

He could already tell who she was
And how best to claim her
By painting her insides with his seed and without abandon.
And he agreed mentally,
Because he knew that what they both were starved for
Was the same.

Both pictures are wonderful, I can't help but tell you as I was reading the first post, the picture surely alluded to the fact that someone of your choosing was busy spilling his seed deep into your body. I always appreciate your openness and honesty about what is going on in your world. Kudos to you Sexy Lady!! Here's hoping that soon that first idea will be the real deal if you desire ... :kiss:

attachment.php

Something about this picture just captivates me.. but I am so jealous of your fullsime boobies ;)

Both pictures are wonderful, I can't help but tell you as I was reading the first post, the picture surely alluded to the fact that someone of your choosing was busy spilling his seed deep into your body. I always appreciate your openness and honesty about what is going on in your world. Kudos to you Sexy Lady!! Here's hoping that soon that first idea will be the real deal if you desire ... :kiss:

I could have written that post in first person... why do you think it is in third? :cattail:

What happens
When you write
Drunk and rejected
Planning to go out
With a female neighbor
For lack of friends
Or real people to talk to?

What do you think
Will happen if I kiss her
Under the lamp lit night
Instead of who I want to kiss
And feel her hand reach around me
And I realize she isn’t him?

What do you think
Will happen tonight
As I’m alone watching him sing
And wanting to kiss anyone
But mostly you
And I’m a fucking slut,
So let’s be honest,
I’ll push
Things until they’re
Farther than I feel comfortable?

What do you think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• A60D3D99-698B-4389-833A-5026A25F8809.jpg
    A60D3D99-698B-4389-833A-5026A25F8809.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 18
What happens
When you write
Drunk and rejected
Planning to go out
With a female neighbor
For lack of friends

What do you think
Under the lamp lit night

What do you think
Will happen tonight
But mostly you
And I’m a fucking slut,
So let’s be honest,
I’ll push
Things until they’re

What do you think?

attachment.php

Adorable... my hot tub beckons if you want to join me :)

What happens
When you write
Drunk and rejected
Planning to go out
With a female neighbor
For lack of friends

What do you think
Under the lamp lit night

What do you think
Will happen tonight
But mostly you
And I’m a fucking slut,
So let’s be honest,
I’ll push
Things until they’re

What do you think?

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2068060&stc=1&d=1554947522

As long as it fills the gap a little until the one you want is available to meet with you, then it’s fine.

She messaged me this morning.

Her: I’m dead
Me: Figuratively?
Her: For sure
Her: I had SO much fun with you
Her: Maybe too much. Hahahahaha
Me: You are wild.
Her: shhhh! Don’t tell. ;)
Me: Your secret’s safe with me.

She messaged me this morning.

Her: I’m dead
Me: Figuratively?
Her: For sure
Her: I had SO much fun with you
Her: Maybe too much. Hahahahaha
Me: You are wild.
Her: shhhh! Don’t tell. ;)
Me: Your secret’s safe with me.

Lucky her. ;)

Honey

G'morning. Just taking a break and wanted to stop-in and enjoy a wine cooler while catching-up on your thread (giggles) ... my, ain't you a "busy bee" (giggles again) ... love the musings, as well as your recent adventure, and in an offhand sorta way as you mentioned scent my mind went to a scene in 'Silence of the Lambs,' crazy, I know making that connection but then my mind works in mysterious ways. You have a talent in your musings, and from what I guess is quite a deep sense about you ... perhaps we could enjoy some liver and fava beans together sometime ("omg, I think I just wet myself (squeals) in the most delightful way, after all ... a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down") for brunch, reservations under Mary Poppins of course, I'll be the one in the straight-jacket, "coat and tails ofc" less the hat as I much prefer wigs. (grins) Anyways, just wanted to say G'morning. x

G'morning. Just taking a break and wanted to stop-in and enjoy a wine cooler while catching-up on your thread (giggles) ... my, ain't you a "busy bee" (giggles again) ... love the musings, as well as your recent adventure, and in an offhand sorta way as you mentioned scent my mind went to a scene in 'Silence of the Lambs,' crazy, I know making that connection but then my mind works in mysterious ways. You have a talent in your musings, and from what I guess is quite a deep sense about you ... perhaps we could enjoy some liver and fava beans together sometime ("omg, I think I just wet myself (squeals) in the most delightful way, after all ... a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down") for brunch, reservations under Mary Poppins of course, I'll be the one in the straight-jacket, "coat and tails ofc" less the hat as I much prefer wigs. (grins) Anyways, just wanted to say G'morning. x

I dialed the establishment in question and was disappointed that the reservation for Mary Poppins didn’t also include my Kookaburra. We will have to decide on a new locale.

Back