Moochie’s Meandering Missives (and a pic or two)

It’s still Thursday here for another twoish hours... :cattail:

attachment.php

Only getting to see this now, but damn that is a great view Moochie. Thank you for sharing your Thong pic with us. You are truly a dream come true.
((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss:

So, I had a very long, hectic night/morning... but I had a pretty big smile on my face through the whole thing... To repay, I give You the following:

Asiago
brie
chèvre
Dubliner
Edam
feta
gouda
Havarti
Iberico
Jarlsberg
Kashkaval
Limburger
Mascarpone
Neufchâtel
Old Amsterdam
Parmesan
Queso
Roquefort
Stilton
taleggio
ubriaco
velveeta
wensleydale
Xynotyro
Yeo lake
Zamorano

Oh, and I would like to point out that it’s currently drizzling with a promise of rain.

attachment.php

Anyway you say cheese, that pic will make me perk up and Smile 💖

Good list. Whenever I see this kind of thing, it reminds me of the Monty Python sketch about the cheese shop. My favorite was Venezuelan Beaver Cheese...

There was so much cheese involved in making me smile on Wednesday night. And I do enjoy that sketch and Monty Python.

I wish I had something of yours.
Something tangible that I could
Hold
Caress
Smell
Nuzzle
Touch
And be with.
These memories I cling to
That tramp through my brain
Unexpectedly or omnipresent
And sometimes completely
Phantasmal in nature
Help to stave off the need.
But when I see,
Or worse,
Hear you...
This feeling
This need
This hunger to
Hold and be enveloped
Caress and be soothed
Smell and be inhaled
Nuzzle and be snuggled
Touch and be melted
By you
Arises and

...It is overwhelming.

Attachments

• D3109CD0-99C9-49DC-9D1F-4485B74DDB5A.jpg
    D3109CD0-99C9-49DC-9D1F-4485B74DDB5A.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hold
Caress
Smell
Nuzzle
Touch
And be with.
And sometimes completely
Phantasmal in nature
But when I see,
Or worse,
Hear you...
This feeling
This need
This hunger to
Hold and be enveloped
Caress and be soothed
Smell and be inhaled
Nuzzle and be snuggled
Touch and be melted
By you
Arises and

...It is overwhelming.

As always so wonderfully written, and to see you and hear you just makes this all the more beautiful. Love your words more now they are given a voice :rose:

Hold
Caress
Smell
Nuzzle
Touch
And be with.
And sometimes completely
Phantasmal in nature
But when I see,
Or worse,
Hear you...
This feeling
This need
This hunger to
Hold and be enveloped
Caress and be soothed
Smell and be inhaled
Nuzzle and be snuggled
Touch and be melted
By you
Arises and

...It is overwhelming.

I love the sound of your voice, I’m sure you could read a telephone directory and make it sound erotic.

Hold
Caress
Smell
Nuzzle
Touch
And be with.
And sometimes completely
Phantasmal in nature
But when I see,
Or worse,
Hear you...
This feeling
This need
This hunger to
Hold and be enveloped
Caress and be soothed
Smell and be inhaled
Nuzzle and be snuggled
Touch and be melted
By you
Arises and

...It is overwhelming.

Wow. The visual and aural imagery of this is so very erotic and arousing. Truly a very wonderful post to wake up to.
(( HUGGLES))
:heart::rose::kiss:

When do you

Start publishing, your words are visceral and powerful!

Hold
Caress
Smell
Nuzzle
Touch
And be with.
And sometimes completely
Phantasmal in nature
But when I see,
Or worse,
Hear you...
This feeling
This need
This hunger to
Hold and be enveloped
Caress and be soothed
Smell and be inhaled
Nuzzle and be snuggled
Touch and be melted
By you
Arises and

...It is overwhelming.

A multi-media post. Very nice - and surprising. The breathless quality of your voice certainly adds to the feeling.

Based on the traditional definition of punishment, I think I would choose to refer to his actions as “consequences”.

Random Thought

... I like pissing in the snow to write my name.

Based on the traditional definition of punishment, I think I would choose to refer to his actions as “consequences”.

I may have been intoxicated when posing the original question, but I don’t know if a language change would alter my original question...it just changes it: is it still an effective consequence when you enjoy it’s delivery?

I may have been intoxicated when posing the original question, but I don’t know if a language change would alter my original question...it just changes it: is it still an effective consequence when you enjoy it’s delivery?

I’m guessing the correct Pavlovian response would be repeat whatever got you in “trouble”

A consequence is simply a result or effect of an action/behavior. A consequence of a behavior can be positive/pleasing , negative/unpleasant, or neutral. Most behaviors have a variety of consequences that can range from positive to negative. The term consequence is often used interchangeably with punishment but, while all punishments are consequences, not all consequences are punishments.

Punishment is a specific type of consequence. The goal of punishment is to reduce or extinguish a specific behavior. In behavioral psychology, there are two types of punishment - positive and negative. In this instance, positive and negative do not have the usual connotations of good/pleasing and bad/unpleasant. Positive punishment involves applying an aversive stimulus/consequence. Negative punishment involves removing a desired stimulus/consequence.

In your question, you are referring to positive punishment, the application of a stimulus that is supposed to be aversive - in this case, the inflicting of physical pain. If the recipient enjoys the stimulus/consequence, then this is not punishment. It is basically a reward and will serve to increase the likelihood of the recipient repeating the behavior that caused them to be punished in the first place. Perhaps a better positive punishment in this case would be to criticize or humiliate the person, one on one or in front of other people.

Negative punishment might also be more effective in this situation. This involves the removal of something that is desired by the recipient. For example, the withholding of affection or attention following the behavior that necessitated punishment.

So, with my background, I don't think you are receiving a punishment, as it is something that, overall, you enjoy. I would say that you are receiving consequences for your behavior. Which I think is actually your partner's goal. He enjoys meting out these consequences, knows that you enjoy receiving them, and therefore, wants to increase the likelihood that you will repeat the behavior that caused you to receive these consequences in the first place. :cattail:

A consequence is simply a result or effect of an action/behavior. A consequence of a behavior can be positive/pleasing , negative/unpleasant, or neutral. Most behaviors have a variety of consequences that can range from positive to negative. The term consequence is often used interchangeably with punishment but, while all punishments are consequences, not all consequences are punishments.

Punishment is a specific type of consequence. The goal of punishment is to reduce or extinguish a specific behavior. In behavioral psychology, there are two types of punishment - positive and negative. In this instance, positive and negative do not have the usual connotations of good/pleasing and bad/unpleasant. Positive punishment involves applying an aversive stimulus/consequence. Negative punishment involves removing a desired stimulus/consequence.

In your question, you are referring to positive punishment, the application of a stimulus that is supposed to be aversive - in this case, the inflicting of physical pain. If the recipient enjoys the stimulus/consequence, then this is not punishment. It is basically a reward and will serve to increase the likelihood of the recipient repeating the behavior that caused them to be punished in the first place. Perhaps a better positive punishment in this case would be to criticize or humiliate the person, one on one or in front of other people.

Negative punishment might also be more effective in this situation. This involves the removal of something that is desired by the recipient. For example, the withholding of affection or attention following the behavior that necessitated punishment.

So, with my background, I don't think you are receiving a punishment, as it is something that, overall, you enjoy. I would say that you are receiving consequences for your behavior. Which I think is actually your partner's goal. He enjoys meting out these consequences, knows that you enjoy receiving them, and therefore, wants to increase the likelihood that you will repeat the behavior that caused you to receive these consequences in the first place. :cattail:

Very interesting analysis of terms. Thank you for the nugget of thought. 🌷

Cyclical.
The reasoning
Of thought or without
I write freeform
Tonight
As my hands moves
Across keys
Feeling some
But not others
Because of the past
And the pain