Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I took almost 24,000 steps yesterday. I probably danced more than half of that... basically, the only way I maintain this derrière is through some sweet dance moves I throw down on the daily (usually with myself, but sometimes with a partner or two).

attachment.php

Whatever it is you do to maintain this vision of complete and utter deliciousness, please do continue, absolutely gorgeous. Also I am in love with your avatar, just thought I would mention that :rose::rose::rose:

It sounds like no one will be upset if I just get us back on our rails rather than going back... let’s look forward, keep our heads down, and pace.

My sentiments exactly, here and now as well as on other things. Don’t dwell on the past is my advice. You know it makes sense.

there is a low-hanging fog this morning
Obscuring the bottoms of the mountains from view as the sun comes up over the water between me and them.
Separated.

Congruent with how I feel up here: severed a bit.
Without time
Without means
But this connection holding me to you.
Heated with time.
Compounded with every word whispered.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I don’t want to leave this feeling.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
Obscuring the bottoms of the mountains from view as the sun comes up over the water between me and them.
Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

you have great mountains :rolleyes:

Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

Absolutely beautiful image and musings, always stirring visiting your thread :rose:

Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.
It’s not like this is the first time I’ve seen your breasts, but damn girl!! Always a pleasure to see!!

Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

WOW! :devil::rose::rose:

you have great mountains :rolleyes:

*chuckle* They do have quite the sensitive peaks... ;)

Absolutely beautiful image and musings, always stirring visiting your thread :rose:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It’s not like this is the first time I’ve seen your breasts, but damn girl!! Always a pleasure to see!!

*blush* oh shush, you! Gonna make me feel pretty or something...

Exclamation! (Thank you) *blows you a kiss*

I’ll bug you no more.

I am the buzzing in your ear.
I am the annoying mosquito you couldn’t swat.
I am the dog barking through the night in the neighbor’s yard.
I am the new layer of snow falling over the already slushy road.
I am the fire burning seemingly hotter than the summer sun.
I am the loud hum of fluorescent bulbs.
I am the need to walk without space to do it in.
I am the tug in your gut when you reach for another person in the bed and don’t find them.
I am the petulant asshole tapping my foot harder than necessary behind you in a long line.

I will always be there.
I will always be the one who you never fully understood...
That broke you
Because you couldn’t be who or what I needed
And we both knew that
But tried to ignore it...
Until we couldn’t.

Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

Your words always make my mind wander and think about several different things at once. I would love to be comforted by you... and your words.

As for the shared picture with your words... You are so damn sexy Moochie, your body definitely makes me desire to give you all the attention I could.
:kiss::rose:

Separated.

Without time
Without means
Heated with time.
Falling into you is like
Nothing else.
I carry it everywhere.
A comfort only I know.

you are interesting, complex... and oh so sexy. great post mooch and the pic is stunning...

Heard this today and wanted to share it with you. My favorite “dig deep and kick some ass” song for one kick ass woman. :cool:

I got me a shovel,
And I'm digging a ditch,
And I'm going to fight for this four square feet of land
Like a mean old son of a bitch.
I got me a future,
I'm not stuck on the past.
I've got no new tricks, yeah I'm up on bricks,
But me, I'm a machine and I was built to last.

I'm trying to get better because I haven't been my best.
She took a plain black marker, started writing on my chest.
She drew a line across the middle of my broken heart and said
"Come on now let's fix this mess."
We can get better because we're not dead yet.

They threw me a whirlwind,
And I spat back the sea.
I took a battering but I've got thicker skin,
And the best people I know are looking out for me.
So I'm taking the high road,
My engine's running high and fine.
May I always see the road rising up to meet me and my enemies
Defeated in the mirror behind.

I'm trying to get better because I haven't been my best.
She took a plain black marker, started writing on my chest.
She drew a line across the middle of my broken heart and said
"Come on now let's fix this mess."
We can get better because we're not dead yet.

It's just a knot in the small of your back:
You could work it out with your fingers.
It's just a tune that got stuck in your head:
It's just some numbers tangled up in your sums:
It's just a simple braille missive from the person you miss,
A reminder you could always be a little bit better than this.

So try and get better and don't ever accept less.
Take a plain black marker and write this on your chest:
Draw a line underneath all of this unhappiness,
Come on now let's fix this mess.
We can get better, because we're not dead yet.

https://youtu.be/tB4Avdlz3lk

I’ll bug you no more.

I think I can put up with those minor inconveniences, if you continue to thrill me with your beauty and enchant me with your words.

Are people going to be hurt if I don’t go back and write a reply to every comment? I don’t know if I have the wherewithal to go back two or three pages worth for catch up.

Only because I wrote You a super awesome Haiku. :kiss: Also: daaaammmn Moochie! Your rump is rump-a-luscious!

Your words always make my mind wander and think about several different things at once. I would love to be comforted by you... and your words.

As for the shared picture with your words... You are so damn sexy Moochie, your body definitely makes me desire to give you all the attention I could.
:kiss::rose:

I’m hoping your mind wandering to several different subjects at one time is a good thing. I don’t know if I can even comfort someone else right now... it’s taking a lot to just stay in a good place mentally for myself.

As far as the picture, I’m glad it brings you a bit of joy.

As sexy as ever. 🔥🔥🔥

Thank you. That’s very sweet of you.

you are interesting, complex... and oh so sexy. great post mooch and the pic is stunning...

I guess I can be those things, huh? Thank you.

Heard this today and wanted to share it with you. My favorite “dig deep and kick some ass” song for one kick ass woman. :cool:

I got me a shovel,

<snip>

So try and get better and don't ever accept less.
Take a plain black marker and write this on your chest:
Draw a line underneath all of this unhappiness,
Come on now let's fix this mess.
We can get better, because we're not dead yet.

https://youtu.be/tB4Avdlz3lk

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you for sharing, you Badass. :rose:

I’ll bug you no more.

I think I can put up with those minor inconveniences, if you continue to thrill me with your beauty and enchant me with your words.

One might think that, but apparently I am a bit of a pest to some because I am uncompromising with what I want from life... *shrug* When you can’t seem to please them all, you keep yourself happy by pleasing the ones who really matter.

Honey "spread the love ..."

G'morning my friend,

Presumptuous of me to say I'm worried about you right now? Not that we even really know one another, just of one another, but yes, I do care, not about your T&A but about you, the woman, as the way you express yourself is powerful, more so I believe than most even realize. These struck me in particular as with the attachment:

I’m hoping your mind wandering to several different subjects at one time is a good thing. I don’t know if I can even comfort someone else right now... it’s taking a lot to just stay in a good place mentally for myself.

and this one as well:

One might think that, but apparently I am a bit of a pest to some because I am uncompromising with what I want from life... *shrug* When you can’t seem to please them all, you keep yourself happy by pleasing the ones who really matter.

What drew my attention initially was the attachment ... so, I want to share something with you I posted on Sassy's thread recently about "trials and tribulations " in life. Tell me to "fuck off" if you must but I hope you understand you're never alone. HUGGS

Quote "Why do we as women have such a hard time being kind to ourselves? We can look at another woman who has the same exact flaw that we ourselves think we do and then tell her that she is beautiful. For some reason, we can easily find beauty in any other person, but when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we tear what we see apart. We criticize ourselves day after day for the things that make us unique. Would we really be any happier if we all looked the same." Unquote

... being a tranny.I can seriously identify with this concern. Every time I've dressed looking in the mirror, that reflection talks to me, questioning me, crushing my illusions, pointing out my flaws, my shortfalls, feeding upon my insecurities. Yes, by far I am my own worst critic. Nothing that has ever been condescendingly said to me in my travels, as I've learned the value of 'thick skin' had ever been so sharp-edged as when the illusion in my mirror speaks to me. Through the years I've struggled with self-perceived perfection, always falling short, always knowing it wasn't good enough, (This is commonplace with many of us truth be told) caught between two places of non-belonging. I have found the safety and comfort in that place I dwell lost and alone, and, over time have brought the amenities home coming to eventually accept myself for who and what I am ... which leads me to:

Quote "Magazines and society have told us what beauty is for so long that we have begun to think that if we don't adhere to that standard we are not good enough. That anything less than perfection is unacceptable. Then, we take this to new levels and become jealous or envious of what other women have, or look like. We tear ourselves down because these other women have bigger breasts, or thinner thighs, or blue eyes. Maybe it's her height, or pretty nose, or smaller feet that make us insecure. There are always things we wish we had, and that allows envy to grow and fester within ourselves to the point we lash out at others. We project our own insecurities on this other person, giving way to fear, envy, resentment, rage, anxiety, and overall bad self-esteem." Unquote

... I've struggled with past issues, mental, emotional, and physical when it comes to this aspect, my entire life wishing I had natural breasts, the 'ideal' breasts I carry throughout in my mind, breasts round and full, a genetic natural part of me, yet, being transgendered birth played the cruelest form of joke it could on me. The same could be said of my genitalia, yet I've struggled with full gender reassignment verses partial for the past several years, my only question being, do I completely become female as I do identify as one, or, do I go partial and become a shemale. This has been my quagmire of mental and emotional confusion for well over a decade now, and until then I remain in limbo? This dilemma leads me to my conclusion:

Quote "Men. I know that I worded this mostly for the women and I apologize for that. I know that many men have the same issues. Their own insecurities. I never realized that until I joined Lit. I always just assumed men didn't care as much. Now I know that to be untrue. So, I really don't want to leave you guys out. I would like to invite you to do the same thing, please join in and allow us all to build you up as well."
Unquote

... to conclude I wish to once again express my thanks for allowing me to share a part of my thoughts that have remained hidden. Through the years and my struggles I have learned to love myself for who I am and what I represent. Granted, there are days I find myself depressed as the years have slowly slipped by accompanied by the tears realizing the time lost yet I find myself grateful for being able to stand tall in who and what I am. In a nutshell, I am beautiful inside and out. (giggles)

I do hope some of this made sense to you and gave you a bit of whatever you needed along your way.
Honey ❤

ps: What I shared on that thread was "my cross to bare" just as we all bare our own different ones.

Last edited:
I am uncompromising with what I want from life...

I count that a virtue, it's good to know where you stand with people.

As far as the picture, I’m glad it brings you a bit of joy.

Some good, some not so good. Dealing with some personal things so your words did make me wish for comfort. I do know what you mean about not being able to provide comfort to others when things are not as ...well things are not as well as one would hope they would be personally.

All I can say is, you are a woman that is cared for, and cared about. I wish I could provide more comfort, but I will always offer you my virtual hugs.

((HUGGLES))

R7MNhwK.gif

...made me think of this Moochie.

attachment.php

Cheers

Absolutely one of the most difficult decisions. I never want to be or feel like a bore. Always nice to have the reminders available. It’s okay to not be everything to anyone but yourself.

G'morning my friend,

Presumptuous of me to say I'm worried about you right now? Not that we even really know one another, just of one another, but yes, I do care, not about your T&A but about you, the woman, as the way you express yourself is powerful, more so I believe than most even realize. These struck me in particular as with the attachment:

and this one as well:

What drew my attention initially was the attachment ... so, I want to share something with you I posted on Sassy's thread recently about "trials and tribulations " in life. Tell me to "fuck off" if you must but I hope you understand you're never alone. HUGGS

<snip>

... to conclude I wish to once again express my thanks for allowing me to share a part of my thoughts that have remained hidden. Through the years and my struggles I have learned to love myself for who I am and what I represent. Granted, there are days I find myself depressed as the years have slowly slipped by accompanied by the tears realizing the time lost yet I find myself grateful for being able to stand tall in who and what I am. In a nutshell, I am beautiful inside and out. (giggles)

I do hope some of this made sense to you and gave you a bit of whatever you needed along your way.
Honey ❤

ps: What I shared on that thread was "my cross to bare" just as we all bare our own different ones.

Thank you for sharing. I know I’m not alone. I know that many people ‘care’ about me in some fashion or another... and I know that many are like me in their thoughts of wanting to be perfect, or better, or something more... do I wonder if anyone from here would notice if I just quit lit again? Sometimes. I think it will be similar to last time where my thread slowly creeps to the last page and forgotten by the previous participants... and then I think (the morbid Moochie) ‘what if I died? Would anyone here care?’ And I think the answer is, if anyone found out somehow, there’s probably very little chance they would care... except that I wasn’t sharing my naked body anymore... so then is anything I say here meaningful? Do I actually contribute anything? Or am I just another faceless female in the spank bank?

Crosses suck. I set out on this particular journey in a completely different space mentally almost a year ago now. I was reminded of that this weekend when someone who had been the one to encourage my first post here had a fit (including telling me “fuck you”) because I posted something here but didn’t reply to them for three days on a messenger app while on my vacation. Me from a year ago might dwell on this... might be completely broken... but me now? I don’t know why, I’m a bit placid about the whole thing. Perhaps I should have been a better human in that instance, but it did show me that I am stronger than I used to be and am better at focusing on what makes me happy.

I know I can be cryptic and dark sometimes... my brain has its moments of oddity where if I don’t say something or write it, I will feel it deeper and possibly spiral (if that makes any fucking sense). I’ve found that my husband doesn’t do well hearing about it... and neither did E. The two of them are very similar... they couldn’t see me hurting or hear my pain without needing to fix it. Without needing to dive into the water and pull me to the surface. I’ve found that that strength to rise lies in me. It isn’t something often found quickly or easily, and guidance at times is nice (“Just don’t go popping alveolus today.” - Him), but everything we have within us is exactly what we need to face all of our challenges, trials, and tribulations. I’m probably not going anywhere any time soon, but you’re bound to hear me bitch about lots of things until then... next on my list: “smudgeproof lipstick.” Such a crock of lip-drying, mislabeled shit.

Thank you for leading me down a ramble rant that I hope wasn’t too boring... I see so much strength in you and am in a constant state of awe, Honey. Seriously. You are amazing. I am sure you will do what’s best for you re: gendering.

I am uncompromising with what I want from life...

I count that a virtue, it's good to know where you stand with people.

I think it is important to be honest, even if it might hurt someone. I also expect a lot from people... call me old fashioned, but I like to think I’m more than a pretty bum, so being treated that way is essential.

Some good, some not so good. Dealing with some personal things so your words did make me wish for comfort. I do know what you mean about not being able to provide comfort to others when things are not as ...well things are not as well as one would hope they would be personally.

All I can say is, you are a woman that is cared for, and cared about. I wish I could provide more comfort, but I will always offer you my virtual hugs.

((HUGGLES))

R7MNhwK.gif

Thank you, I do enjoy my comforts when I get them and I try not to take them for granted. Over the weekend I got to snuggle with three people I really care about. I was told some incredibly sweet things about how I’m a wonderful person and that I am indispensable as a friend. I will have to hold on to those things said and those comforting cuddles for a year until I see them again.

I will always take any hugs from you. You’re in my thoughts and I hope things get better as time passes. *many hugs*

Back