Office Pics

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot)



I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building. I was pretty new. I get to this site, and see their equipment is very old and very poorly planned. The switches all have single power supplies only, are so far end of life it isn't even funny, there is no ups, no redundant fiber, and everything is daisy changed to each other. Anything fails, it will all fail. I submitted this, as well as a list and cost of what was needed to bring this location up to a reasonable standing, but it was kind of sat on. Anyway, some areas were being remodeled, offices added, so I ran the cat 6, and needed to punch them. If you are going to work on a switch or router, there should be plans, risk assessment, back out plans etc, but I was only working on the patch panel. The patch panel is above the daisy chain of the router and switches though. The rack is only about 12 inches from the wall, but no worries, I can fit. I am happily punching down all the lines, but I just didn't have quite the correct angle for the one on the end, and instinctively just stood on my tip toes to get the angle.. That is, of course, when I hear that click that I know is a device and its fan shutting down. Look down, and up my boob had pushed a power cord loose. I reseat it, but the entire network is down until the device restores and comes back online (3 minutes maybe). Any time there is an outage of an entire site, there is a review to figure out what happened and how to prevent it. Now, I seriously do not want to go on a teleconference before like 25 men I don't know and explain a power cord was snagged, because, of course, next question will be "How did you snag a power cord?" and I'd have to be all, ok you see I have big boobs, like not just big, but really fucking big boobs, and sometimes they get away from me and bump into shit. Fun times. I determined it to be a power interruption of unknown origin. Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

Pretty expensive to fix all of those power redundancy issues. If not for your sweater meat dropping the network, they may have shelved that PO for another year or 2. #BrightSide

Those are magnificent!
 
well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless


I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

Stunning! Baby, you own this thread!!!!
 
Another from the only place I can get a moment of privacy; the men’s room stall.
 

Attachments

  • EE8EA2B3-0351-4DB1-94FC-EA5B89568469.jpg
    EE8EA2B3-0351-4DB1-94FC-EA5B89568469.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1
Those are magnificent!

thank you

A stunning woman!
thank you

Oh my. You’d be a HUGE distraction at work! Beautiful!
I try but they still expect me to do work at work. it is quite sad.

Stunning! Baby, you own this thread!!!!
thank you

Well, sure, those are kinda nice too...but they can't compare to the real thing.

Holy walking wetdream, Batman!
lol

And here is the second scene in tonight's wet dream!

Have mercy!!
mm. thank you

Also one from the restroom at work. But from about a week or so before the holidays.

http://imgur.com/GBz99ii

nice

I’m very good at being slutty!

haha. it is a useful skill.

That gif is almost as good as the video. However, I could watch both over and over again. Your breasts are truly amazing and I would love to tease those nipples the way you do. I can't wait to see more of your office pictures..
thank you

Just found this thread and laughed my ass off at your escapades! Crazy doesn't come close! I love it! And what a hot bod!

haha, thank you. and yeah, I am fun like that.
 
What a combination, great body and a smart mind...cannot ask for more than that...Keep pict's coming dear.
 
Back
Top