Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, guess it depends in viewpoint. I was on a video chat in the parking lot and a non geek uber religious guy snuck up on me, not sure what he heard. Have gotten stuck waiting in the shower room for the coast to be clear, once the cleaning person had me cornered for a while. I think someone might have heard me on a video chat in there once. An easy going guy saw someone else's tits on my laptop. I have been seen taking clothed selfies of my butt by a guy (but I am weird, that is easily overlooked). I am sure I have been seen adjusting my boobs, but that isn't uncommon. Sometimes I do a lot of climbing or crawling and they try to escape my bra. I actually told a person I take slutty pics, post them online and such once, he thought I was joking (I joke around a lot, we all do).

If closest coworkers suspected, they would put the effort in to know, then would be teasing me mercilessly. Hell just today, I got hoots and hollars and "we will leave you two alone" for pointing at a guy and asking if he was ready (we were working on something together), and accidentally started the teasing of another guy by using the word shortcut (dont ask, had to be there) point being, if they knew, they would be calling me Bunny and trying to find ways to work my name in to parodies of like Debbie does Dallas or some other shit.

Here's hoping they never find out :rose:
 
Looks like I started a little trend here with the videos. Lol!...I feel honored that others followed my lead from my recent video post.
I think I'll take today off, since I have a migraine, and just enjoy the views...unless Mr. T posts something from our playtime yesterday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top