Office Pics

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot)

Thanks for sharing your story and the wonderful picture. I bet those making the stairwell less creepy too. Well at least seeing your boobs would sure take my mind off of the creepy stairwell.

Happy to declare I understood all of this.

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot)

I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building. I was pretty new. I get to this site, and see their equipment is very old and very poorly planned. The switches all have single power supplies only, are so far end of life it isn't even funny, there is no ups, no redundant fiber, and everything is daisy changed to each other. Anything fails, it will all fail. I submitted this, as well as a list and cost of what was needed to bring this location up to a reasonable standing, but it was kind of sat on. Anyway, some areas were being remodeled, offices added, so I ran the cat 6, and needed to punch them. If you are going to work on a switch or router, there should be plans, risk assessment, back out plans etc, but I was only working on the patch panel. The patch panel is above the daisy chain of the router and switches though. The rack is only about 12 inches from the wall, but no worries, I can fit. I am happily punching down all the lines, but I just didn't have quite the correct angle for the one on the end, and instinctively just stood on my tip toes to get the angle.. That is, of course, when I hear that click that I know is a device and its fan shutting down. Look down, and up my boob had pushed a power cord loose. I reseat it, but the entire network is down until the device restores and comes back online (3 minutes maybe). Any time there is an outage of an entire site, there is a review to figure out what happened and how to prevent it. Now, I seriously do not want to go on a teleconference before like 25 men I don't know and explain a power cord was snagged, because, of course, next question will be "How did you snag a power cord?" and I'd have to be all, ok you see I have big boobs, like not just big, but really fucking big boobs, and sometimes they get away from me and bump into shit. Fun times. I determined it to be a power interruption of unknown origin. Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

Pretty expensive to fix all of those power redundancy issues. If not for your sweater meat dropping the network, they may have shelved that PO for another year or 2. #BrightSide

You look great "Desperate" very ate-able...you look to be a very attractive sexy lady.

Justa, OMG that is the funniest IT story I've ever heard. And there's nothing creepy about your bewbs, lol. Thanks for making every day of the week so fun and sexy. I found you on topless Tuesday but now you are a must check every other day too.

I just love stocking tops, well the contrast of the silken nylon to the bare soft skin above.

http://i.imgur.com/vVEOVgvm.jpg

I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building.

Lovely stairwell tits. Love the story You tripped that power on purpose didn't you so you cold get what you wanted in the end.

Well I am still hard at work but nearing the end and have some down time so...

Just when I thought you couldn't turn me on anymore than you already have, you go and do this. I'd ask what I'm supposed to do with you, but I already have a long list of ideas to start with.

thank you. yeah, what to do with me is a timeless question

Love your story and your beautiful boobs!!! With the size of those beauties, it is easy to believe you could bump stuff...normally though, I bet those beauties turn things on not off!!! :devil::devil::devil::rose:

thank you. maybe some day I will share the knocking over a lamp during a job interview story. all is well that ends well though

I agree....boobs should have no fear and should never be underestimated...especially yours.

yes they, for sure, should not be underestimated

Would love to see your tits with you in a "doggy" position. :)

posted this one a little while back on another thread. includes oh so sexy yoga pants too. also my tits photo bomb most of my bent over pics on the thong thursday thread

Would love to be under you while you are in the doggy position

dont underestimate the boobs...especially when getting hit in the face by them.

Thanks for sharing your story and the wonderful picture. I bet those making the stairwell less creepy too. Well at least seeing your boobs would sure take my mind off of the creepy stairwell.

thank you.

Pretty expensive to fix all of those power redundancy issues. If not for your sweater meat dropping the network, they may have shelved that PO for another year or 2. #BrightSide

yup, and it was so needed. it is florida. power failure/brown outs is pretty constant in summer

You look great "Desperate" very ate-able...you look to be a very attractive sexy lady.

thank you

Justa, OMG that is the funniest IT story I've ever heard. And there's nothing creepy about your bewbs, lol. Thanks for making every day of the week so fun and sexy. I found you on topless Tuesday but now you are a must check every other day too.

thank you. oh dont challenge me about creepy though. the white out contacts while topless, yup creepy. wearing a python, creepy to some

Lovely stairwell tits. Love the story You tripped that power on purpose didn't you so you cold get what you wanted in the end.

thank you. I really didn't, but all is well that ends well

As always marvelous!

See your boob helped you out when you needed it! It got you the budget for the change! Never underestimate the power of the boob

they have helped me a few times. heck, they were the only reason I got served in bars as a teen, low cut top, they never looked close enough to notice i wasn't 21

Jimminy crickets you are freaking awesome...

Well thank you.

Problem with stockings is they keep slipping all day.

attachment.php

fffffuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkkk me

I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building. I was pretty new. I get to this site, and see their equipment is very old and very poorly planned. The switches all have single power supplies only, are so far end of life it isn't even funny, there is no ups, no redundant fiber, and everything is daisy changed to each other. Anything fails, it will all fail. I submitted this, as well as a list and cost of what was needed to bring this location up to a reasonable standing, but it was kind of sat on. Anyway, some areas were being remodeled, offices added, so I ran the cat 6, and needed to punch them. If you are going to work on a switch or router, there should be plans, risk assessment, back out plans etc, but I was only working on the patch panel. The patch panel is above the daisy chain of the router and switches though. The rack is only about 12 inches from the wall, but no worries, I can fit. I am happily punching down all the lines, but I just didn't have quite the correct angle for the one on the end, and instinctively just stood on my tip toes to get the angle.. That is, of course, when I hear that click that I know is a device and its fan shutting down. Look down, and up my boob had pushed a power cord loose. I reseat it, but the entire network is down until the device restores and comes back online (3 minutes maybe). Any time there is an outage of an entire site, there is a review to figure out what happened and how to prevent it. Now, I seriously do not want to go on a teleconference before like 25 men I don't know and explain a power cord was snagged, because, of course, next question will be "How did you snag a power cord?" and I'd have to be all, ok you see I have big boobs, like not just big, but really fucking big boobs, and sometimes they get away from me and bump into shit. Fun times. I determined it to be a power interruption of unknown origin. Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

fuck yeah! and never, ever underestimate the power of boobs... never.

thanks. People say that a lot, but there are a few reasons.

1) I should probably index all the pictures I have posted first. God, I must have posted at least 50 pictures. not my idea of fun

2) I am not very creative. themed threads gives me ideas.

3) having an thread that is just mine, would likely give midnight drunk me ideas. Then rather than just sending the really whorey pictures and videos to a few friends, I would end up posting them on the internet. Then the next day, I would be all, "damn my phone needs a breathalyzer" and pulling them down. Thus I would become one of those annoying chicks who posts pictures and deletes them hours later. I don't want to be that person

Hmm I was told you though about index.... well we need to chat... been a fan since you shared on Breast Size....

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

PS: it is 52 as of date 51 pictures.. 1 Gif.. 0 Video but hoping soon

Well I am still hard at work but nearing the end and have some down time so...

thank you. yeah, what to do with me is a timeless question

thank you. maybe some day I will share the knocking over a lamp during a job interview story. all is well that ends well though

yes they, for sure, should not be underestimated

posted this one a little while back on another thread. includes oh so sexy yoga pants too. also my tits photo bomb most of my bent over pics on the thong thursday thread

dont underestimate the boobs...especially when getting hit in the face by them.

thank you.

yup, and it was so needed. it is florida. power failure/brown outs is pretty constant in summer

thank you

thank you. oh dont challenge me about creepy though. the white out contacts while topless, yup creepy. wearing a python, creepy to some

thank you. I really didn't, but all is well that ends well

they have helped me a few times. heck, they were the only reason I got served in bars as a teen, low cut top, they never looked close enough to notice i wasn't 21

Well thank you.

Great photo of you on all fours, I love it and thank you for posting it again,
You look great, and yes i would love to be under you.........lol

Your body looks great anywhere. Love the story. Think I need to go next time and use my hands to help hold them close to you.

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.)

So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real.

Anyway item one on the lit to do list is now checked off. what next?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72jsi30wxk97cf9/2017-12-9-14-25-50.mp4?dl=0

ToDo list:

Here is another request for your todo list....

Video of you pleasuring yourself with the silver vibrator from your desk drawer.

The Breast story of the day! Thank you!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

fuck yeah! and never, ever underestimate the power of boobs... never.

Exactly.

Promises, promises.

:D

creepy tit pic coming to your message box, lol

Hmm I was told you though about index.... well we need to chat... been a fan since you shared on Breast Size....

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

PS: it is 52 as of date 51 pictures.. 1 Gif.. 0 Video but hoping soon

Well thank you. wow I thought 50 was likely to be an exaggeration, apparently it was a pretty good guess. But you are incorrect, I have posted a video, this weekend actually, page 11 of this thread. But yes, I guess my video to pic ratio is pretty poor, maybe I have something to bring that up a little lol. It is tuesday after all.

Great photo of you on all fours, I love it and thank you for posting it again,
You look great, and yes i would love to be under you.........lol
thank you

Your body looks great anywhere. Love the story. Think I need to go next time and use my hands to help hold them close to you.
thank you

ToDo list:

Here is another request for your todo list....

Video of you pleasuring yourself with the silver vibrator from your desk drawer.
this is my concern about having my own thread, midnight, 1am, I might actually think it is a good idea to post that video online.

Once again I wish I worked where you do. Oh the fun we could have! :p
thank you

What can one say? Please marry me!
oh I am a pretty bad wife. With the whole Lit thing, and the last time I made a real dinner was Thanksgiving, and lets not talk about housekeeping. I have actually determined that I need a wife. It would so help me out.

The Breast story of the day! Thank you!
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
Thank you.

Justadesperatewifeandmom..

That side view, wow! All your pics are sexy and arousing but got to say that is one of my favorites so far, would have loved to see it zoomed out a bit more getting your legs and ass :devil:
As far as your own thread, I know it would be very popular! And theres nothing wrong with posting videos at 1am, you’d be helping those of us that can’t sleep by giving us something to enjoy :D thanks as always for sharing all that you do, not just the pictures but your responses as well, it’s great to see the wit and wonderful personality you have.:rose:

Back