Office Pics

new work week...

well justa and blowbang, what does the new work week in the holiday season have in store for your posts?

Problem with stockings is they keep slipping all day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• OfficeStockings.jpg
    OfficeStockings.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 79
Two of the sexiest pics eva...

hum. what crazy office thing can I post today. Well is almost thursday. Cubicle thong.

Loving the great ass and sexy thong....but most of all love the idea of you snapping those pics, knowing how you can be caught... it is trilling and arousing at the same time...more of the same please...
xx
Valdo

30 seconds well spent!

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.)

So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real.

Anyway item one on the lit to do list is now checked off. what next?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72jsi30wxk97cf9/2017-12-9-14-25-50.mp4?dl=0

You have certainly made the “World a better place”, with that offering. Thanks for sharing.

It is totally my pleasure. ;)

Well then, you are welcome

Wow, very sexy and hot video! Loved watching you free your amazing breasts, don’t know why it’s so hot and arousing to see a woman lick her own nipples and suck on them but it is beyond hot! Thank you for sharing your talent with us gorgeous. :rose: Good luck with your struggle, we all have our own, but if you ever need help cleaning them off you have plenty of volunteers :devil:

thanks and you are welcome, yeah I still don't get it, just was a question often pmed to me, and I am all "of course, that's not even a challenge". heck in the right undergarment, I can rest a dinner plate there (that is more of a challenge, a dessert plate, not really, but dinner plate totally is.)

Absolutely awesome! Now the question is, what's going to taste better the nipple or the saliva that is coating it? Mmmm yummy

mmm, thank you.

I can see now that strive to please is not the correct term. Gets it done is probably more the case. Which is perhaps also true of the emergency drawer and the contents therein.
:D

exactly, yes I get it done, and so does the items in my drawer.

Awesome!!! Thank you.
thank you and you are welcome.

well justa and blowbang, what does the new work week in the holiday season have in store for your posts?

I don't know, long week for me, 2 project deployments, 2 of my days will be at least 14 hours, so either my posting will be more than normal or less than, lol

Dayummmmmmmmm!!:devil::rose::rose:

thank you.

Loving the great ass and sexy thong....but most of all love the idea of you snapping those pics, knowing how you can be caught... it is trilling and arousing at the same time...more of the same please...
xx
Valdo

thank you, and the risk of being caught is half the fun.

You have certainly made the “World a better place”, with that offering. Thanks for sharing.

lol, well glad to be doing my part in making the world a better place.

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.)

So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real.

Anyway item one on the lit to do list is now checked off. what next?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72jsi30wxk97cf9/2017-12-9-14-25-50.mp4?dl=0

Just when I thought you couldn't turn me on anymore than you already have, you go and do this. I'd ask what I'm supposed to do with you, but I already have a long list of ideas to start with.

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot)

I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building. I was pretty new. I get to this site, and see their equipment is very old and very poorly planned. The switches all have single power supplies only, are so far end of life it isn't even funny, there is no ups, no redundant fiber, and everything is daisy changed to each other. Anything fails, it will all fail. I submitted this, as well as a list and cost of what was needed to bring this location up to a reasonable standing, but it was kind of sat on. Anyway, some areas were being remodeled, offices added, so I ran the cat 6, and needed to punch them. If you are going to work on a switch or router, there should be plans, risk assessment, back out plans etc, but I was only working on the patch panel. The patch panel is above the daisy chain of the router and switches though. The rack is only about 12 inches from the wall, but no worries, I can fit. I am happily punching down all the lines, but I just didn't have quite the correct angle for the one on the end, and instinctively just stood on my tip toes to get the angle.. That is, of course, when I hear that click that I know is a device and its fan shutting down. Look down, and up my boob had pushed a power cord loose. I reseat it, but the entire network is down until the device restores and comes back online (3 minutes maybe). Any time there is an outage of an entire site, there is a review to figure out what happened and how to prevent it. Now, I seriously do not want to go on a teleconference before like 25 men I don't know and explain a power cord was snagged, because, of course, next question will be "How did you snag a power cord?" and I'd have to be all, ok you see I have big boobs, like not just big, but really fucking big boobs, and sometimes they get away from me and bump into shit. Fun times. I determined it to be a power interruption of unknown origin. Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

Ok, quick creepy stairwell boob shot (the stairwell is creepy, with broken lights and chipped paint etc, not the boob shot, but I bet I can do a creepy boob shot)

I will also share an office boob related story...The day my tits took down the IT infrastructure of an entire building. I was pretty new. I get to this site, and see their equipment is very old and very poorly planned. The switches all have single power supplies only, are so far end of life it isn't even funny, there is no ups, no redundant fiber, and everything is daisy changed to each other. Anything fails, it will all fail. I submitted this, as well as a list and cost of what was needed to bring this location up to a reasonable standing, but it was kind of sat on. Anyway, some areas were being remodeled, offices added, so I ran the cat 6, and needed to punch them. If you are going to work on a switch or router, there should be plans, risk assessment, back out plans etc, but I was only working on the patch panel. The patch panel is above the daisy chain of the router and switches though. The rack is only about 12 inches from the wall, but no worries, I can fit. I am happily punching down all the lines, but I just didn't have quite the correct angle for the one on the end, and instinctively just stood on my tip toes to get the angle.. That is, of course, when I hear that click that I know is a device and its fan shutting down. Look down, and up my boob had pushed a power cord loose. I reseat it, but the entire network is down until the device restores and comes back online (3 minutes maybe). Any time there is an outage of an entire site, there is a review to figure out what happened and how to prevent it. Now, I seriously do not want to go on a teleconference before like 25 men I don't know and explain a power cord was snagged, because, of course, next question will be "How did you snag a power cord?" and I'd have to be all, ok you see I have big boobs, like not just big, but really fucking big boobs, and sometimes they get away from me and bump into shit. Fun times. I determined it to be a power interruption of unknown origin. Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

Love your story and your beautiful boobs!!! With the size of those beauties, it is easy to believe you could bump stuff...normally though, I bet those beauties turn things on not off!!! :devil::devil::devil::rose:

I will also share an office boob related story... ...Plus side, they gave me the budget for all the changes I proposed. (now with redundant power sources, supplies, and paths, my boobs can disconnect cables without fear). My biggest work mistake, underestimating my boobs. And that ends my show and tell for the day.

I agree....boobs should have no fear and should never be underestimated...especially yours.

Just found this thread and I have to say your amazing. How any work gets done in your office with you around is beyond me. Looking forward to more of your beauty.

Back