Office Pics

Perfection!! Thank you for that!

You are welcome

can we get video of that? :)

Well, looks like I have the start of an official Lit to do list. Now, hum, who will hold the camera

such awesome pics! Nice way to start the weekend...just wish i was there with you enjoying your hott sexy body!

Thank you

A second vote for that.
:D
Ok, totally Top of the lit to do list

There certainty is a lot hanging out.

It also looks like playful Friday.

I do try to hang out a lot on casual Fridays.

Such erotic pics, you have given me naughty thoughts

Glad to inspire naughty thoughts.

That looks like you had a fun day. That's sexy with your pants down.

Thank you.

Could I hide under your desk, and eat you while you work? Your chair might get a little soggy though.;)

Does sound like a good way to make those boring teleconferences more exciting, and you never know, my chair might have already ended up wet yesterday.

so it fuck it friday and pantyless friday at my cube

You are welcome

Well, looks like I have the start of an official Lit to do list. Now, hum, who will hold the camera

Thank you

Ok, totally Top of the lit to do list

I do try to hang out a lot on casual Fridays.

Glad to inspire naughty thoughts.

Thank you.

Does sound like a good way to make those boring teleconferences more exciting, and you never know, my chair might have already ended up wet yesterday.

I'd love to hold the camera anytime you are involved. Of course it will be one-handed and I hope I don't drop it...

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.)

So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real.

Anyway item one on the lit to do list is now checked off. what next?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/72jsi30wxk97cf9/2017-12-9-14-25-50.mp4?dl=0

well not an office video, but did stem off the chat here so i will just leave it here. (I actually got 2 minutes in the bathroom alone at home, it happens occasionally, and I managed to make a 30 second or so clip without laughing, which is very rare for me.)

So everyone also gets to see me in my home wardrobe, which is actually like my work wardrobe, except replace jeans with yoga pants (no I have never done yoga, just a required middle aged mom thing). Oh and the tops are former work tops, just stained. You see, some people try to achieve great accomplishments in their day, like save lives or make the world a better place. Meanwhile, I am over here just trying to not spill shit on my boobs, and I usually fail, the struggle is real.

That's awesome! Wish I was there to help you! I could lick below your waist, while you lick you lick your nipples!:devil:

Wow. Until you see those beauties actually released, you don't realise how big they are. Gorgeous.

Wow. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. No seriously, when you put them away, I really did cry. Just amazing. And seeing them move like that made them look bigger and even more amazing.

If you're looking for requests, I'd love to see "downtown". Just to get a complete picture, since we've seen that sexy booty in a thong. And there's nothing middle-aged mom about you.

Justadesperatewifeandmom

Thanks for being so prompt in completing Item #1 . Your Breasts are simply magnificent and I love when you risk discovery to display them (and other lovely parts of your body) ! Thanks :kiss:

Well, I didn't even know it was a skill into joining lit, now I see it is a popular one

That's it. I'm done. Seeing your silky tongue lapping at your erect nips, geez!

thank you.

I'd love to hold the camera anytime you are involved. Of course it will be one-handed and I hope I don't drop it...
well thank you

That's awesome! Wish I was there to help you! I could lick below your waist, while you lick you lick your nipples!:devil:

thank you

Wow. Until you see those beauties actually released, you don't realise how big they are. Gorgeous.

yeah they are big, idk, i think they look bigger in some of the pictures

Wow. I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. No seriously, when you put them away, I really did cry. Just amazing. And seeing them move like that made them look bigger and even more amazing.

If you're looking for requests, I'd love to see "downtown". Just to get a complete picture, since we've seen that sexy booty in a thong. And there's nothing middle-aged mom about you.

well I guess i can add film maker to my resume. but yeah your request falls into why I don't create a thread because i would post at night rather than send private messages ;)

Thanks for being so prompt in completing Item #1 . Your Breasts are simply magnificent and I love when you risk discovery to display them (and other lovely parts of your body) ! Thanks :kiss:

thanks, I do try to be prompt. Despite the amount I screw around, I stay on task too. Thank you, and yeah I like risk.

Well, I didn't even know it was a skill into joining lit, now I see it is a popular one

thank you.

well thank you

thank you

yeah they are big, idk, i think they look bigger in some of the pictures

well I guess i can add film maker to my resume. but yeah your request falls into why I don't create a thread because i would post at night rather than send private messages ;)

thanks, I do try to be prompt. Despite the amount I screw around, I stay on task too. Thank you, and yeah I like risk.

Oh yes, film maker, check. Super MILF, check. Your resume, much like your bod, is pretty well stacked at this point. ;)

The daily struggle! If you were to just not wear a shirt while eating, you could save a shirt and the life of a napkin simultaneously. That is on hell of a talent!

Your rapid response is to be applauded. Can see that you are a diligent employee who strives to please.
Was an enjoyable little sneak peek. Is actually, will be more than a single viewing. They are impressively large.
The most impressive thing is the manner in which you extract and then replace them. All happens so smoothly, it's quite the skill and almost mesmerising. Kind of a sleight of hand trick.
Could certainly handle seeing more of that. Could certainly see myself handling those.
I do have big hands, not that big, but quite big and I'm a hard worker. :D
My kik account could happily accommodate your presence I'm sure.
Love your work. Add a wicked splash of fun here.
Thanks so much

nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected

Hmmm....underwear, energy drinks and a couple of battery operated toys....not expected but very very welcome....

Oh yes, film maker, check. Super MILF, check. Your resume, much like your bod, is pretty well stacked at this point. ;)
Thank you.

The daily struggle! If you were to just not wear a shirt while eating, you could save a shirt and the life of a napkin simultaneously. That is on hell of a talent!
OMG, the solution, I just need to strip naked at home, work, and in restaurants. ;)

Your rapid response is to be applauded. Can see that you are a diligent employee who strives to please.
Was an enjoyable little sneak peek. Is actually, will be more than a single viewing. They are impressively large.
The most impressive thing is the manner in which you extract and then replace them. All happens so smoothly, it's quite the skill and almost mesmerising. Kind of a sleight of hand trick.
Could certainly handle seeing more of that. Could certainly see myself handling those.
I do have big hands, not that big, but quite big and I'm a hard worker. :D
My kik account could happily accommodate your presence I'm sure.
Love your work. Add a wicked splash of fun here.
Thanks so much

Thank you. Aw, you think I strive to please, how cute. But yes, I can pop them in and out quickly. Decades of practice.

Hmmm....underwear, energy drinks and a couple of battery operated toys....not expected but very very welcome....

Anything I could need in an emergency. You never know when you will need sexy underwear.

Phew wow unbelieveable, and this is really in an actual office? Man oh man, who’s your boss, Harvey Weinstein?? :D:heart::rose:

It is and Wow, you totally figured it out. Harv decided that beautiful young famous chicks were so passé and snarky, geeky, middle aged, chubby chicks were where it is at.

That's such a turn on.

:kiss:

Thanks

Thank you.

OMG, the solution, I just need to strip naked at home, work, and in restaurants. ;)

Thank you. Aw, you think I strive to please, how cute. But yes, I can pop them in and out quickly. Decades of practice.

Anything I could need in an emergency. You never know when you will need sexy underwear.

It is and Wow, you totally figured it out. Harv decided that beautiful young famous chicks were so passé and snarky, geeky, middle aged, chubby chicks were where it is at.

Thanks

It is totally my pleasure. ;)

Wow, very sexy and hot video! Loved watching you free your amazing breasts, don’t know why it’s so hot and arousing to see a woman lick her own nipples and suck on them but it is beyond hot! Thank you for sharing your talent with us gorgeous. :rose: Good luck with your struggle, we all have our own, but if you ever need help cleaning them off you have plenty of volunteers :devil:

Absolutely awesome! Now the question is, what's going to taste better the nipple or the saliva that is coating it? Mmmm yummy

I can see now that strive to please is not the correct term. Gets it done is probably more the case. Which is perhaps also true of the emergency drawer and the contents therein.
:D

Back