Office Pics

There was a lovely lady on here a few years ago and she

would go into the lady's room and show me her pussy every day. I fucked that up good and I miss he so damn much,

now what shall I post, should it be hanging out in my cube, the stairwell, or the shower room?

I guess shower room. See there really is a shower in there.

The pose seems like you're saying...."ta daaa!" lol.....Happy Friday! Thanks for spreading your tits....er...joy (ok..both!) all over the place....

System Malfunction

now what shall I post, should it be hanging out in my cube, the stairwell, or the shower room?

After seeing you, I think I may have blown a fuse (or something). In any case my systems went haywire and I could sure use a systems engineer to check things out.
Love your posts!

Would love to see inside your drawer of mystery and wonder :devil:
nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected

thank you

Wherever you post from, the image is always exceptional! :D
thank you

Exactly the right sort of hanging out :)
is there a wrong kind of hanging out

I think you should hang out in MY cube. More specifically, under my desk :devil:
maybe, or maybe you should be under my desk.

The pose seems like you're saying...."ta daaa!" lol.....Happy Friday! Thanks for spreading your tits....er...joy (ok..both!) all over the place....
you are welcome

After seeing you, I think I may have blown a fuse (or something). In any case my systems went haywire and I could sure use a systems engineer to check things out.
Love your posts!
thank you. is something not working? are you sure it is turned on

You must have a huge following!
maybe a couple huge.

Probably doesn’t count since I work from home ;)
www.dropbox.com/s/gasytazthmg8xal/GOPR2667.JPG?dl=0
nice.

In the office.
love the boots

I’d gladly slide under your desk! I may even make use of an item in your drawer! :devil:

nothing too exciting, the things you would expect. sfps, flash drives, tools, connectors, batteries, snacks, ok maybe a few things that are not quite expected

maybe, or maybe you should be under my desk.

you own it

Sounds like a good day was had by all. At least you have your camera and your exhibitionist streak to lighten the day.

Lovely photos.

cube boob. ah my boring grey messy cubical, my home away from home.

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)

And I love it.

Yes there really is...but who's looking at the background when the foreground is dominated by your bountiful breasts and happy smile! :kiss:

I don’t know looks like a pretty fun drawer to have at work. I know I.D love to be your coworker:devil:

Oh yeah, there is a shoer in there. Missed it the first time I looked at it! Shower room works just fine for me!

Lol, I am a crappy friend. I often vanish for hours, mid conversation, and the snark is heavy. It is at least easy for me to filter out people when I get a fuck you in reply to snark, people who seem to think I do this out of some deep desire to please them, or lead with condescending and patronizing little girl style statements

Babe that being said, to talk to you would in private would be worth it ;)

All this playtime at the office is beginning to manifest some stiff consequences!!!

https://m.imgur.com/i7eujI1

nice

I’d gladly slide under your desk! I may even make use of an item in your drawer! :devil:
mmmm.

Next pic should be the cubicle....
just the cubicle, lol?

Who got to hold the camera?
I volunteer to hold the camera. Ladies room after all (I assume).

And I love it.
thank you

Yes there really is...but who's looking at the background when the foreground is dominated by your bountiful breasts and happy smile! :kiss:
thank you. yeah it has been a fun day

Great picture. When was the last time you took a shower at work?
September

I don’t know looks like a pretty fun drawer to have at work. I know I.D love to be your coworker:devil:
it keeps me entertained.

Oh yeah, there is a shoer in there. Missed it the first time I looked at it! Shower room works just fine for me!
lol

Babe that being said, to talk to you would in private would be worth it ;)
mmm.

Now that is a lovely ass
thank you

Awesome pose.

That's tits look delicious mmm yummy!!
thank you

Just an amazing body!!! :devil::rose::rose:
thank you.

Back