Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
attachment.php

Mmmmm so incredibly and exquisitely luscious. :devil::kiss:

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

An awesome and very sensuous pic :)
Thank you

thank you.

glad to broaden your horizions

maybe I will gif that someday

thank you

you are welcum

thank you

Glad to assist, and thank you

thank you. what can i say, i do enjoying giving people a hard time.

Glad to assist

yeah maybe i will gif that someday

frontal how? i thought all my pics pretty much covered every frontal angle lol

thank you. I suspect you overestimate the size of your hands though.

thank you

well I hope it was all you imagined. I dont know if i will do thong thursday with thanksgiving and all, so it might have to be thongless

thank you

thank you

thank you, and i have no plans to stop, though i am stretched really thin the last month of the year. lots of work and family demands, but titty tuesday isn't so hard, i can take them out and in in seconds lol.

and I did say I might take a quick work pic so

yes I always dress to the 9s at work because image is important...oh wait, no i don't because I don't give a shit, I work in IT.

Wow ,very gorgeous 😛

I could care less if your a fashion plate just your a sassy busty beauty and willing to share pics to make everyone's day better! :rose:

Bummer about this Thursday but understandable and love how you can just pull out those sweet girls!

Wait did you just gif tease us, oh sweet lordy the girls sway around ! :nana:

thank you, because yeah my fashion plate is bad. t-shirts, jeans, yoga pants, occasionally paired with flannel. yup, i am the worst chick ever.

Very nice
thank you

Another week and another whole variety of different shapes and sizes. Each has a merit of their own.

Beautiful ladies. Thank you.
thank you

Ladies.. this Titty Tuesday has been awesome!
thank you

Looking HOT!:rose:
thank you

An awesome and very sensuous pic :)
Thank you
thank you

Wow ,very gorgeous 😛
thank you

God they are amazing looking 👀
thank you

happy tuesday.

just took a quick work bathroom shot as it has been a busy week with the holiday, and shopping, and shopping, and more shopping (I do love online shopping).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back