Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is kind of understatement!!!!

thank you.

I had never actually wondered, but thanks for putting that thought in my head.

glad to broaden your horizions

Now I have to wonder how they look when they bounce to and fro as you're bumped into from behind :devil:

maybe I will gif that someday

thank you

Thank you!

you are welcum

thank you

I thank you so much for your continuing efforts to clear up some of the more pondered questions in (my) life. And you are a sight for sore eyes.

Glad to assist, and thank you

You are amazingly sexy !!!! Jist love your youga pants ... and the view of your breasts from the side .... gives me a “hard time”

thank you. what can i say, i do enjoying giving people a hard time.

Thanks for putting that nice image in my head

Glad to assist

damn... love to see those swaying in action.. whew...

yeah maybe i will gif that someday

Wowowowow Wonderfull really. But I wonder frontal view too.
frontal how? i thought all my pics pretty much covered every frontal angle lol

Those are outstanding! I would love to be behind you, reaching around cupping your wonderful breasts in my hands! Of course my hard on might be rubbing against you ass. I hope you don't mind.;)
thank you. I suspect you overestimate the size of your hands though.

Beautiful side view!
thank you

Yes I have often wondered and can say its lovely and your nipple can get some attention ! :devil:

And no it never gets old seeing your boobs and your ass in yoga pants is just another sexy gift you give the world you sweet busty MILF! :heart:

Thongless anticipation :nana:

well I hope it was all you imagined. I dont know if i will do thong thursday with thanksgiving and all, so it might have to be thongless

Love the view!!
thank you

Wonderful picture. You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
thank you

Sweet lady you and those breast are just WOW!!!

Love the new pose and yoga pants too, your spoiling me! :devil: :kiss:

I'd never complain about your pics ,its rude and a great way to end your sharing and no one wants that ever!

thank you, and i have no plans to stop, though i am stretched really thin the last month of the year. lots of work and family demands, but titty tuesday isn't so hard, i can take them out and in in seconds lol.

and I did say I might take a quick work pic so

yes I always dress to the 9s at work because image is important...oh wait, no i don't because I don't give a shit, I work in IT.

thank you.

glad to broaden your horizions

maybe I will gif that someday

thank you

you are welcum

thank you

Glad to assist, and thank you

thank you. what can i say, i do enjoying giving people a hard time.

Glad to assist

yeah maybe i will gif that someday

frontal how? i thought all my pics pretty much covered every frontal angle lol

thank you. I suspect you overestimate the size of your hands though.

thank you

well I hope it was all you imagined. I dont know if i will do thong thursday with thanksgiving and all, so it might have to be thongless

thank you

thank you

thank you, and i have no plans to stop, though i am stretched really thin the last month of the year. lots of work and family demands, but titty tuesday isn't so hard, i can take them out and in in seconds lol.

yes I always dress to the 9s at work because image is important...oh wait, no i don't because I don't give a shit, I work in IT.
I could care less if your a fashion plate just your a sassy busty beauty and willing to share pics to make everyone's day better! :rose:

Bummer about this Thursday but understandable and love how you can just pull out those sweet girls!

Wait did you just gif tease us, oh sweet lordy the girls sway around ! :nana:

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
attachment.php

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Very nice

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

http://i.imgur.com/QxC7sigm.jpg

Heading down to the kitchen soon to start baking the pies for Thanksgiving....anyone want to lend a hand to help me? :) xx

Titty Tuesday

Oops I guess I missed a nip in that last pic! Hehe

More of little ol' me. I'm just so troublesome!

http://i.imgur.com/h9Hzk2um.jpg

Another week and another whole variety of different shapes and sizes. Each has a merit of their own.

Beautiful ladies. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back