Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous
Licking that water off and making sure none is left around your nipple.

***Wow, I'm really blown away by all the sweet comments from you guys!
Planning to post again next Tuesday and hoping you'll enjoy that one too! :kiss:[/QUOTE]

The comments may be sweet, but the Boobs look SO TASTY.

Looking forward to more pictures

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday.

Wow is kind of understatement!!!! :devil::rose::rose:

I had never actually wondered, but thanks for putting that thought in my head.

Now I have to wonder how they look when they bounce to and fro as you're bumped into from behind :devil:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Re

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart:

Well back to the "I am bored with just posting my quick work bathroom shots". Have you wondered what my tits look like from the side when I am on my hands and knees, I know some have so... wonder no more. And enjoy the yoga pants, it is the required middle aged mom at home uniform, and no, I have never done yoga a day in my life. Maybe I will decide to get off my ass and take a new normal flashing picture later, but i am having difficulty prying myself from a computer the week of black friday

Amazing

I thank you so much for your continuing efforts to clear up some of the more pondered questions in (my) life. And you are a sight for sore eyes.

You are amazingly sexy !!!! Jist love your youga pants ... and the view of your breasts from the side .... gives me a “hard time”

Thanks for putting that nice image in my head :) :)

damn... love to see those swaying in action.. whew...

Wowowowow Wonderfull really. But I wonder frontal view too.

HappyTuesday!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• black3.jpg
    black3.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 71

Those are outstanding! I would love to be behind you, reaching around cupping your wonderful breasts in my hands! Of course my hard on might be rubbing against you ass. I hope you don't mind.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back