Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 3am, just laying on my side in bed and suddenly my nipples stand to attention... clearly they know it’s titty Tuesday!

My first time showing both my breasts :eek: Only one man has ever seen them both before

Beautiful breasts and perky nipples.

Don't be shy about showing them both again.

It’s 3am, just laying on my side in bed and suddenly my nipples stand to attention... clearly they know it’s titty Tuesday!

My first time showing both my breasts :eek: Only one man has ever seen them both before

Very nice and sexy. I do believe your other nipple is in need of attention. Maybe a caress or a little sucking. :)

He was a lucky man- they're beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Well we should consider ourselves very lucky and privileged.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful titties.:rose:

Well I have been reminded that it is Tuesday. How people are not bored with seeing my tits, I have no idea. Pretty soon, I might need to start posing in random positions just to keep it interesting lol.

Anyway, Happy Tuesday.

The sun feels no need to rise and set in random positions to keep us entertained. Much of its beauty derives from its unwavering reliability. All tits need to do is show up. . . .

Well Happy Tuesday.

(Since I already answered the laying down question two weeks ago, this answers the question of what my tits would look like if I am on top using my headboard for leverage. Though in all honesty it doesn't, as generally there would be hands on my tits in order to keep from getting hit in the face, but yeah, question answered)

Well Happy Tuesday.

(Since I already answered the laying down question two weeks ago, this answers the question of what my tits would look like if I am on top using my headboard for leverage. Though in all honesty it doesn't, as generally there would be hands on my tits in order to keep from getting hit in the face, but yeah, question answered)

Amazing view...mm mmm

It’s Election Day in USA. Not a big one, but every election counts.
So I’m popping in to say: Go Vote!

And no, I did not vote twice. I asked the poll worker for an extra sticker. She laughed and said, “Go spread the word!” If only she knew...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2036020&stc=1&d=1510070528

You have reinvigorated my sense of civic duty! Now just let me get some pants on, and I'll go straight to my polling place. (I always vote for the most nipple-friendly candidate, btw.)

Well Happy Tuesday.

Jesus God. I feel like we are entering the realm of astrophysics here . . . the gravitational waves of two stars colliding. Well, if stars had fused down to carbon, and had nipples, and were wonderfully squeezable.

Well Happy Tuesday.

Now, if we only can find out who shot JFK, and perhaps if Elvis lives I think I’ve run out of pressing questions. You’ve enlightened my day love.

Well Happy Tuesday.

Great shot! Beautiful.

Love it when the nipples have a mind of their own! Very sexy.

Well Happy Tuesday.

There wouldn't be hands all the time. Having your tits in my face sounds wonderful.

Well Happy Tuesday.

The thought of your tits hitting me in the face while your riding me hard has my blood pumping into my cock and making me a little light headed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And one more now that I have the girls out! Enjoy! :kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Well Happy Tuesday.

Damn... those are perfect!

Crazy Autumn weather....

It was hard to pick what to wear today because I can't tell if I'm feeling cold or hot.....

.......is this a good compromise? ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back