Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 😮 I think I’m love nice ass. Slap Kiss Lick.

thank you

so beautiful and invinting

thank you

What great arses! Super hot.

thank you

Fucking amazing. Just want to put my thick cock in that ass. Great thong Thursday picture, thank you for sharing. :kiss:

thank you

....bite
......swat
........kiss

thank you

This is so unfair. You seem to have received much more than your fair share of the world's sexiness.

thank you, but it came with more of my fair share extreme weirdness, awkwardness, and mental instability so it balances out.

Oh damn I'd love to come up behind you like that. YUm!

thank you

Gorgeous!

thank you

Um, very nice!

thank you

And thank you for taking the time to slip in an get out of your clothes to give us this great picture of your beautiful ass with that thong on mmmm oh the rest you of is great too

thank you, and we all need to do something on break and I prefer energy drinks over coffee, so why go to the coffee room.

Great addition!!! Gorgeous bottom!!! :devil::rose:

thank you

Simply amazing.......

thank you

thank you

The experts insist that Thursday was named for Thor but we Litsters know it was really named for the Maori word for thong, tuhinga. As a side note, the Albanians must like onomatopoeias because their word for thong is rrip.

Lol, got to love those Albanians.

Gorgeous ass.

Thank you.

I for one am glad you took some time off to post this, very alluring view.

Thank you.

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you, but it came with more of my fair share extreme weirdness, awkwardness, and mental instability so it balances out.

thank you

thank you

thank you

thank you, and we all need to do something on break and I prefer energy drinks over coffee, so why go to the coffee room.

thank you

thank you

thank you

Lol, got to love those Albanians.

Thank you.

Thank you.
I’d be even happier if you, despite it being 4th quarter and all, could find the time to post some more pictures of your delightful self.

Justadesperaetwifeanmom

Il bring you an me couple energy drinks for break an we could slip off to the copy room an have some naughty special time instead of having coffee mmm Thank you for sharing your pictures.

Early Thursday morning.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 35
Early Thursday morning.

attachment.php

If not the best, but definitely one of the most well shaped asses and of course thighs and legs, and one of the softest smoothest skins I've ever seen.
love the 2 beautiful lines always visible under your heavy round ass chick when you pose like that Icy. you must be so sensitive in that area, right?

thank you very much :rose::kiss::heart:

A man in a ladies pink lace thong

Attachments

• WP_20171027_002 (Large).jpg
    WP_20171027_002 (Large).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back