SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

writerDarkly's SRP

Gender: I'm male and I play male only. I can play multiple males from time to time if you convince me.
Age: I can play any age. I'm not good at playing IMmature men.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Power Exchange: I'm great at playing the dominant role. Once in a while, I like switching it up though, if that's what will make my writing partner happy. I enjoy playing well-matched male-female characters, as I feel those make for the best stories, but I've done my fair share of domination, non con, etc and am good at it.
Race/Ethnicity: I tend to play whites and mixed races. I can do whatever.
Body type: I like to cater to my writing partner's preferences.
Alternate species/nonhuman/fantasy: Fantasy and sci fi are great. I'm not into doing furry things, animals, weird non-humanoid aliens. Basically it should be human. I can do humans that shape shift. That still counts.
Settings: I love setting up a great scenario - whether it's in a modern world, fantasy, sci fi, a particular time period - the most important thing is setting up the story. Will I turn down a simple "teacher-student" scenario that jumps right into sex? Probably. But try me. If I'm in the mood. I'll do that too.
Likes/Kinks: I love knowing that my writing partner is enjoying herself, is getting wet, loving the story, etc. Light BDSM is fine. For me the relationship between the characters defines all. I can, in the right mood, enjoy non con - or, those non cons that end up not really being non con (though I have done and enjoyed hard non con as well).
Dislikes: Animals, blood, feces, urine. Lots of pain, torture. Not interested. Incest. Not interested in that either. At all.
Availability: A couple times a day usually. If I'm gonna be absent for a bit, I'll usually let you know. I'm pacific time.
 
Last edited:
SRP Profile for Uggg

This is long overdue. Sorry. The information below is about my SRP characters and not about me. I don't post personal information in public forums. If you're curious about me then PM me. I will share personal details in private. :) The information below is about my own preferences but in truth I like to explore other peoples fantasies so feel free to PM me with your ideas even if they don't match up exactly with my preferences. Lets expand our horizons.

Gender:

I'm comfortable with male or female roles.

Age:

Anything 18- 50 for me. Anything you want for you.

Orientation:

I can play heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange:

I don't consider power exchange a necessity for a good erotic story but if you want it these are my preferences: M/M I play sub. F/F I play sub. M/F either (In either gender role).

Race:

I'm Caucasian myself. I'm happy to try others if you want me to but the result may lack depth.

Body type:

What ever you want.

Alternate species/fantasy races/Scifi/ etc:

I think maybe elves or demons could be interesting. I haven't tried any of this Alt species stuff before so I'm open to ideas. I'll generally give things a try at least once.

Settings:

Once again I'm prepared to try new things but in general the RP's I have tried have had contemporary settings. I'm not sure I could do justice to historical settings but if you set the scene I can focus on my character, so I'd give it a go.

Likes/kinks:

These are preferences but not rules. Tell me what you want and I'll tell you if it works for me. You can find my BDSM test results in my signature if you're curious.

In my character-
Submission, reluctance (but not non consent) followed by surrender, mischief, light bondage, embarrassment (but not humiliation), gagging, blindfolds, shyness, pet play, very light masochism (e.g. spanking but not whipping, slapping but not punching.), anal sex, being told I'm a good girl/boy, reward and punishment, blindfolds, toys, silk play, textures, eye contact restriction, service, wax play and tickle torture. I'm prepared to explore my boundaries. Surprise me, just don't hurt me.

In your character-
Men> Older intellectual types, younger feminine types, strong masculine men with callused hands and hairy chests, artists, bi curious men and romantics. Dominance, dark desires, seductiveness, self assurance.
Woman> Any. I love you all.

Writing style:

I can write first or third person in Role play. Past tense or present tense. I don't mind driving the stories at times but my personal preference is to have you drive the story and then I revisit the same scene from my characters POV (please don't take this as a lack of effort, I just really get into the characters a lot more than the environment. I will give the story the attention you need).

Hard limits:

All the really nasty stuff (Sorry if that's what you're into but I'm not). I'm a romantic at heart. If you keep that in mind when writing with me you are unlikely to cross my boundaries. If you have desires that you think might be pushing me feel free to ask (PM) I will consider your requests.

Absolute favorite scenario:

I love for my characters to be seduced and conquered. The process of gradual surrender.

Availability:

I can post at least every couple of days but not over weekends. My internet connection is unreliable so absences can occur.

Other notes:

I really, really, really get into my characters heads (or rather they get into mine). Most of the time I can keep a few RP's going at once but when a character really grips me I'm hopeless till they let me go again. If this happen's I might politely request a pause with other RP's I'm involved in. It usually doesn't last long.

XXOOXX

Uggg:rose:
 
Last edited:
Gender: Female characters but will throw in a male role here and there to advance the story.

Ages: It depends on the story. If being a rosy faced virgin just out of high school then my character will be 18. But if my character is a single mother of two with the oldest child behind 9, the age will adjust to an appropriate age that fits her backstory.

Orientation: Heterosexual. Then again there was that time with my roommate… So while that’s my preference that doesn’t mean I’ll ignore a story idea and its possibilities if it sweeps me off my feet.

Power Exchange: Submissive with a strong will of stubbornness, is that a thing? I’m not one just to say ‘yes master’ without you having earned that right.

Ethnicity: Heinz 57.

Body Type: Willing to conform to my partner’s desires. That being said I’ve never been much of the girly type. Sure I own a bunch of makeup but most of it was bought due to the pressure of needing to feel like a ‘proper’ girl, I haven’t a clue as to how to use any of it. YouTube be damned! It’s never that easy…

As for what I like in a partner, height. Anything six foot and taller makes me weak in the knees. Paired with humor and a reckless sense of adventure… well you can have me before hello.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: If it tempts my imagination I’m all for it.

Settings: Fantasy, sci-fi, time/universe travel, historical, taboo relations: family, best friend’s brother, boss, teacher, ext, post-apocalyptic. Tickle my fancy and I’ll tickly yours, or give it my best shot.

Pleasures: This one is hard to answer.

I’ve always been a sucker for words, dirty poems written on sticky notes for me to find. Sensual clues to a treasure map of pleasure. If you can get my mind off of the millions of things it can’t escape from, I’m yours. Seduce me. Tease me. The lingering caress, the hot brush of your breath at the nape of my neck, fingertips raising goosebumps on my skin. That smoky wanting look and halfcocked smile that promised everything and nothing. A little spanking, scratching, biting and light choking works for me too. I have no problems with anal and rather enjoy giving head. I also have an embarrassing enjoyment for cum. Feeling a man’s a large and powerful release inside, a sure fire way to push me over the edge. Coat my breasts or face with its warmth but please keep it out of my eyes. And please, my breast are yours to play with. They are sensitive with nipples hardened by the lightest of touches and will beg for all manner of attention.

Limits: Everything prohibited by the Literotica site. Beyond that I’m willing to learn, it’s half the reason why I’m here and you can’t learn if you don’t try.

Availability: I have a very demanding job with periods of back to back shifts to days of unplanned freedom. I’m the sort that will make time for things that I enjoy. So the more I like the thread, the more time I’ll find to be available. I can comfortably say that I can commit one to two posts during the week.

Writing Style: I will only write on the Forums and have no desire to email or messenger you. I normally write in either the first or third point of view. Slower paced stories that build up to moments and actions. The tension between characters and cultivated character relations. Posts that paint a scene and pull at the emotional sensations. Sure sex is grand and all but I’m here for the story, something to lose myself in. Like a good book but with more control and mystery.
 
Last edited:
Gender: Female.

Age: Generally, I have played women from eighteen into their early twenties. I am not opposed to playing women older than that, but I generally like to play in historical period pieces, which naturally puts my main female character within that young-ish band.

Orientation: My primary characters are exclusively straight females. I have zero interest in exploring homosexual roles or in playing a straight male role as a primary character. That said, I have written ancillary male characters to help push the play along, but their role has never been a sexual one--that's what I expect my male player to provide.

Power Exchange: I'm terribly transparent and finicky on this one. I am a strong female in real life, so I like to relinquish control in roleplay. I am particularly fond of historically driven rape roleplays in which the female characters already start in positions of low power and the men around them act accordingly. As a result, I expect my roleplaying partner in these scenarios to be quietly confident, not violent. In these contexts, a powerful man knows that he need only use his tone and the softness of his touch to regain control of someone who is already firmly subject to his control. He knows this because he knows that he's never actually lost that control. After all, the rape of my character likely does not qualify as any sort of crime nor any violation of my character's personhood; it's occurring more as a matter of course. While my characters are naturally submissive, they still like to put up a good verbal fight and test the rather small confines of their social boundaries before ultimately giving in.

Relatedly, my characters often do not enjoy the abuse; they experience pain, deep personal shame, etc. On a few occasions my characters have eventually come to find enjoyment in the abuse, but that is usually a long road. On similar long roads, my previous male partners would occasionally focus on my character's pleasure and forced her to enjoy the sex despite their clear patterned history featuring her nonconsent and lack of enjoyment. Naturally, this kind of nonconsensual pleasure was usually driven by some deeper need for control by the male partner or was used as a way of shaming my character or teaching her a lesson. In those instances, my character's pleasure did not become a mainstay in continued interactions.

Race: I am as white as they come, so I tend to play fair-skinned and fair-haired, but I have no problem adjusting this to my partner's preferences or as the role demands. Just tell me.

Bodytype: Petite but nicely proportioned. I do not get off on play about ginomorous breasts or ass because it reads like a cartoon to me and ruins the roleplaying experience for me. I imagine my characters to be of basically average, healthy build, all youthful. My characters are not sticks and they might qualify as "ample" but nothing more. I am firm on this because it can get out of hand. Fast.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Zero interest.

Settings: As I mentioned above, I really enjoy historical pieces. Having to do research on the time period is also part of the satisfaction I get from roleplaying, so I hope that my partner feels the same. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect at least a plausible setting with plausible characters in plausible roles saying plausible things to each other. Mild anachronisms, I can handle, but total lack of subtlety with the characters in our selected time period will kill my libido stone dead. In other words, I am looking for a careful and thoughtful writer. I really enjoy plays set in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, the Victorian era, turn of the twentieth century, later colonial America--would consider nineteenth century in Europe and America. Basically, it's a Western Civilization course, but I will not under any circumstances play medieval roles. I am just not into the general squalor of the populace, the castles, the knights, the lords, or the dragons--please, it's so boring and trite. Also, though they might fall into my preferred time periods, really hate any kind of pirate play--again, it's been done.

Likes/kinks: Irritating the master and pushing my character's already small set of boundaries. I have done spoils of war type plays, but I am really interested in long-term master-slave relationships with intricate characters who have flaws and weaknesses and interact with each other also within the context of the larger home setting (wife, children, other staff, business, etc.).

Hard limits: Hitting, slapping, minors, scat, necro, vomit, water games, heavy bondage, bondage centric stories, excessive public humiliation. Obviously anything prohibited by Lit.

Availability: I tend to respond within a day to most posts. Admittedly, sometimes my life becomes soul-suckingly busy and stressful and it might take me a few days to surface in those instances. Usually, I will let my partner know when I expect delays on my end. I would expect the same courtesy from my partner. If my partner disappears without notice, I will wait for a few weeks before attempting to salvage the thread and find another player.

The Important Part: My writing immerses me, so write me a character with motivations, relationships, and interests outside of our fucking. I generally write posts that are a few to several paragraphs long. I expect likewise from my partner. Also, openly communicate with me OOC for clarification, problems, etc. I have no qualms about editing a post when necessary to keep the story's integrity.
 
Last edited:
I probably should have noticed and posted on this thread a while ago.

Gender: I'm male myself and prefer writing male characters, but I can do female characters too.

Age: I pretty much stick to younger characters, 18-30.

Orientation: Exclusively heterosexual.

Power Exchange: I can do most power roles, but I lack experience in any real dominant or submissive situations so have some trouble there.

Race: I can play any race, but I sometimes struggle not to slip into stereotyping.

Bodytype: I usually create very tall characters due to personal experiences, but can do pretty much any body type.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Pretty out of my comfort zone and I don't have any interest in any furry or tentacle play, but I can do fantasy races.

Settings: I tend to get bored by "realistic" or "everyday" style role plays. Fantasy, sci-fi, the more ridiculous the better in my opinion.

Likes/kinks: My real life kinks are femdom and facesitting. But there isn't really much that doesn't turn me on so it doesn't bother me too much.

Hard limits: Incest, age play, rape, scat, furry and other extremely taboo topics.

Availability: Sometimes I will do nothing but check my RPs for days on end, other's I won't be able to check for up to a week at a time. I'm a bit more stable now but my job is turbulent and I have a very messy schedule. Still, I'm not one to ever abandon a RP.
 
Hi there!

Gender: Female (although I have played a male a time or two)

Age: I can play 18-50 depending on the scene.

Orientation: Flexible

Power Exchange: I tend to play (and be) more submissive, but I can rock a type A bitch and a dom so long as there is a compelling storyline around it

Race: I'm caucasian, which I tend to stick to in RP, unless it is high fantasy or otherwise appropriate

Appearance: Varies by character. I can be whoever you want.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I am open to the story.

Settings: Like above, I am open to the story. Give me a storyline and I'll run with it.

Likes/kinks: Yes.

Hard limits: Blood, scat, vomit

Writing Style: I like a slow buildup and logic in my storylines. I like to let the characters figure themselves out. Not every character set will hit it off. I like the engagement of personality types. Also, I am a reflexive writer. If you write paragraphs, you get paragraphs.

Availability: Varies, I'm in an MBA program so it takes up some time, but I will always try to let a partner know my upcoming availablity
 
Call me Eni for short, and these are my preferences

Gender: Females, Males, Futa/Hermaphrodite.

Age: 18-40

Orientation: Females [Straight, Bi, Lesbian], Males [Straight], Futa/Herm [Bi]

Power Exchange: Females [Submissive, or Switch, Playing a domme is touch and go for me. Ask at your own risk] Male [Dom], Futa/Herm [Sub/Dom/Switch]

Race: Primarily Caucasian, however I can do Latina, Asian, occasionally African American or others.

Bodytype: Slender to thick. Very rarely do I go out of that spectrum, but it is usually up to the story I'm doing and partner's preference.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Vampire, Elves, Shapeshifters, Some humanoid aliens, I'll even play opposite of all tentacle monster.

Settings: Modern, Science Fiction, Futuristic, Medieval, Alternative universes, Apocalyptic.

Likes/kinks: Masochism such as whipping, spanking, flogging, pinching, biting, strangulation. [So long as heavy blood, burning, or cutting are not involved], Humiliation [Too many insults are a buzzkill], Degradation, Objectification, Exhibitionism [Public], Mind control, drugs, Corruption, Toys/plugs/etc. [Receiving when submissive, giving when dom], Oral [Either], Anal [Refer to Toys], Rape/Psuedo rape, Gang bangs, multiple partners [MFF, throw a Futa if you feel the need], Incest, Blackmail, Bukkake or anything cum related [When playing Sub] Breeding/impregnation[Receiving] .

Hard limits: Pedophilia or anything related, Same with Beastiality, No Vore or Necro, and anything with Bodily waste [Urine, feces, vomit, etc.], Playing submissive guys,

Availability: More throughout the day on weekday, sometimes late nights, Sunday and Monday not so much.
 
Last edited:
Seeking a Female (or playing female) roleplay partner

Gender: I’m male. My primary character in any roleplay would be male. I’m willing to give playing a female character a go but I can’t guarantee it will be the most convincing portrayal of a woman.

Age: Ideally 18-30. I’m quite happy to play older though if the scene needs it or my partner prefers it.

Orientation: I’m straight. For male characters I’d prefer to play straight. Basically, if it means touching another man in a sexual manner it would probably be too much for me. Nudity around other men or sharing a woman sexually would be fine though.

Power Exchange: I'm a switch and my interest depends on the person I’m playing with and the scene. I’d love to explore a submissive role for myself as in the past I haven’t really gotten to do much of that. Being the Dom/Bull/Spanker is fun though if a scene grabs me.

Ethnicity: Caucasian. I’m perfectly happy to play another ethnicity if that’s what the scene calls for or my partner prefers however.

Body type: I’m not fussed. Tall, short, skinny, muscular, fat, huge cock, little cock… Let’s see what feels right for the scene, shall we?

Alternate species: Not for me I’m afraid. I’m human and satisfied with that.

Settings: I prefer a contemporary setting for a first roleplay with someone as it is easier to write while we are finding ourselves. While I’m quite happy to tweak reality slightly I’m not personally interested in full-on fantasy or scifi. I do like historical settings but take the view that the story is more important than strict historical accuracy.

Kinks: Spanking is my favourite kink, both giving and receiving them, with and without implements. I love humiliation too, giving it, receiving it, witnessing it, whatever. Spanking and humiliation are a “must have” for me. Obviously, given the forum this is in any scene would need to be sexual.

As far as “Like it but don’t need it in every scene”…. Lately I’ve developed a curiosity about cuckolding that could be fun to explore. Age differences, an older man and a younger woman or vice versa can be interesting. A bit of bondage from time to time. Men or women in any kind of uniform. Women in stockings. Power imbalances.

I like to think I’m fairly openminded and would consider most kinks. The above is a broad overview of my likes, not a full and detailed list of everything that has ever turned me on.
Hard Limits: No under-18 characters. Male on male sex. Anything that would likely end up in a hospital visit. Oh, bodily fluids other than cum and spit.

Availability: At least once most weekday evenings U.K. time.

Method: I prefer to play by message or email, lit chat is a possibility. Anything from a few sentences to a few paragraphs is fine with me. Not sure about public posts, I tend to want to really think things over before I do anything publically viewable.

As for the scenes themselves I have a number of ideas but would prefer to discuss them in the context of shared interests with potential partners. If you would like a sample of my writing, just check out the two stories I have posted. Any questions, just ask!
 
Returning to the fray once again.

I used to come on here a lot but interest fizzled out. I did a lot of story writing (although not much actually completed), and now I'm back and looking again.

My updated profile is below but first I just wanted to specify what I'm looking for this time around.

I want to roleplay with someone who is going to input their own ideas and twists into the story. I found that a lot of what I did before I was driving the story. Even if it's my original idea, I still want my partner to help with the narrative, and not just react to how I shape the story.

My time is also limited, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind a slow, long term roleplay. A post maybe once a night if available would be nice.

SRP profile:

Gender: Either Female or Male characters are fine with me. I find I can write either fairly competently.

Age: Prefer between 18 and 40.

Orientation: I'm fine with any orientation, I enjoy roleplaying with girls as much as guys.

Power Exchange: I tend to struggle with overly dom characters. I can do it, but it might not quite be what you're after. My strength lies in the more submissive. I can't really do the whole whips and chains, pain and punishment thing, so don't ask.

Race: I'm more familiar with white/Caucasian.

Body type: I'm happy to be any body type that fits the character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've not had much experience, but I'm happy to experiment. Just as long as it's attractive.

Likes/kinks: Romance, plot and backgrounds. Danger. Innocence. Seduction. Adventure. 1-1 encounters. Groups. Little bit of non-consensual...

Hard limits: Pain and overly rough behaviour.

Pet Peeve: Having someone else say the reaction for my character, if it is not discussed before hand over PM. You need my character to do something for your post to work, talk to me about it.

Settings: While open to most suggestions, I find my strengths lie in High Fantasy and Sci-Fi themes. Anything from medieval knights and princesses, Dungeons and Dragons etc. Nymphs, mermaids etc. Technology, space, aliens etc. That being said, modern day/horror/crime/crossdressing/gender swapping are also areas that I'm willing to experiment in.

Got some ideas and you think I'm someone who could be involved? Feel free to drop me a PM
 
New Member

New person on the threads here's my profile, may be edited later

Gender: I only play female characters.

Age: For human characters, I can do anything from 18-30.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive, masochistic women, typically, but can switch on occasion.

Race: I'm white so I usually stick to that.

Bodytype: I'm fairly thin with a chest a little large for my body, but little booty :? That said I'll play almost any body style.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Nothing gross i.e. zombies or rotting things. But I like doing elf scenarios with orcs. I'm open to more ideas here.

Settings:Modern day-public/semipublic are big turn-ons. For Fantasy think standard D&D.

Likes/kinks: I'm sub with large emphasis on spanking. I also really enjoy RPs featuring nonconsent/blackmail. I enjoy verbal/physical humiliation/mockery.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries/whatevers, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts.

Availability: I usually check in once or twice a day, sometimes for longer. It's unpredictable right now.
 
I'm going to try this, and may borrow from a few other profiles that best suit me until I can update.

Gender: Female. (I guess could play a guy if suits purpose)
Age: mid-20s to early-40s (am late 30's so can relate)
Sexual Orientation: Bi - prefer men, but not adverse to women
Power Exchange: prefer mildly submissive, might be willing to try others/more
Race/Ethnicity: White (pale, red hair, I like to play similar to myself)
Body type: slightly taller and larger than average
Alternate species/nonhuman/fantasy: open to “mainstream” fantasy creatures, such as vampires, fairies, elves, etc. Not into bestiality.
Settings: slice of life or fantasy genre in a modern or historical era. I’m not oppose to post-apocalyptic nor space theme.
Likes/Kinks: Intelligent flirting and innuendo. Arousing and descriptive posts. Character development. Plot building. Light bondage. Being suggestively or authoritatively told what to do.
Dislikes: Bestiality. Hardcore BDSM. Wacky objects penetration. Minors (consent or not). Incest. Golden shower and other bodily fluids. One liner. Jumbled posts. Frequent typos.
Side note: I might try fanfic as long as we stay in character.
Availability: I will try to commit to at least 1 response per thread a day. Mon-Fri generally, weekend when I can
Current threads: none at the moment.

anything else I need to add?
 
Last edited:
my SRP

Gender: male

Age: can do 18-35, but prefer 25-30

Orientation- Straight and play straight

Power exchange - I don't like being too dominant or too submissive, prefer a good back and forth

Race- white male

Bodytype- athletic to slim

alternate reality- don't mind but if non human prefer lycanthrope

settings- anywhere

likes/kinks- equal inputs

Kinks include voyeurism, public, group, oral, teasing talk, innocent acting with naughty meaning, cfnm, rougher.

Hard limit- no underage, scat, golden showers, the like

availability- any time
 
Gender: Male. Capable of writing for supporting female cast members.

Age: 18-40ish

Orientation: Straight.

Race: I'm white. Open to writing bi-racial scenes.

Power Exchange: I like to push limits.

Bodytype: I find it more fun to play pornstar perfect bodies with a depth of character flaws, backgrounds, troubles, issues, and addictions. (I also prefer to have those things come out in the course of the story, rather than all in one huge block of text)

Alternate species: D&D type fantasy only in this category.

Settings: generally looking to write tales on the seedy side of modern, and potentially the near future.

Links/kinks: truly cooperative storytelling. Brainstorming. Good grammar and spelling. Bad situations. Humiliation. Abuse. Lust. Madness. Toys. Restraints. Gags. Drugs. Alcohol. Internet-based sex work. Brother/sister incest. Poor choices. Rocks and hard places. Punishment. Come-uppance. Regret. Walks of shame. Adultery/cheating. Pregnancy. Lactation. I want to see broken characters make poor choices to fuel their own selfish desires, and then pay the consequences when everything falls apart.

Hard Limits: the usual rules of course. Not adverse to water sports in the right situation, but only if you bring it up first.

Writing Style: typically in the 3-5 paragraph range. My philosophy for SRP is all about creating a specific moment in any given post. To paint an image, a moment, a revelation, a choice. To build tension.

Anything else? Feel free to PM if you have any ideas you'd like to explore with me.

Also, you can email me at eroticmusings33 at gmail dot com. I have found recently that co-writing in googledocs is quite a bit of fun as well.
 
Last edited:
Gender: Always male. I barely know how i think, never mind how to do justice to a different Gender.
Age: Traditionally i always stuck to roughly my own age but it depends on the story. Mid 20's is an easy go to.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual. Just as i wouldn't RP a woman, i wouldn't RP as any sexuality i couldn't do justice to.
Power Exchange: Neutral. I wouldn't call myself a Sub but i definitely don't enjoy Dom roles. I'm not a fan of such black and white categorisation.
Race/Ethnicity: Again I go with what I know so Caucasian is the norm.
Body type: Average really. Noones super-fantasy but 'Healthy', i guess.
Alternate species/nonhuman/fantasy: I like exploring the possibilities. I have written Were's and Shapeshifters before, Fae and supernatural beings but tend to be how they interact with the humans around them. Intense dislike for characters that go too far with this. Magically effected humans too. Why settle for what can already happen in real life. Get creative :)
Settings: Settings depend on the story. Ive no great need for a Space adventure, but if there's an interesting plot device that makes more sense that way then by all means im open to it.
Likes/Kinks: Romantic. Arousing and descriptive posts. Characters development. Plot building. Someone prepared to explore a story instead of one liner fuckfests. Powerful (but again not Dom) Women.
Dislikes: Bestiality. Hardcore BDSM. Minors (consent or not). Incest. Rape and extreme Sub/Dom stuff. 'Edgelord/Marysue writing' and Characters that don't fit the setting for the sake of being 'cool'. (Read the room guys). Short, one line responses and irregular posting.
Side note: Im mostly easy going but please dont be offended if i PM you about something in an RP. Im not criticising but if i feel something doesnt fit (and it would have to be a major thing, like a tone deaf character insert) then i will let you know.
Current threads:
For the Safety of the Public is the one that brought me back.
Runt of the Pack is the next one im trying to start.
 
Last edited:
darksemblance24's SRP profile

Gender: Male.
Age: I play 20-30's comfortably. I can play higher and lower than those ages without difficulty.
Orientation: Straight.
Power Exchange: I frequently play a dom, as many of my writing partners prefer this, however I am comfortable (and enjoy) all kinds of relationships. I do not think I could be a personality-less slave. That's just no fun to write.
Race: I'm mixed white and brown, so I'm... Brite? I generally look white in real life. I play caucasian characters usually, but I can tailor this to the preference of my writing partner.
Bodytype: Whatever my writing partner wants it to be. I'm tall, slender-athletic build in real life.
Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can do humanoid things like elves, vampires, an alien with very slight variation from standard human form... beyond that, nah. Mostly I just like to write humans.
Settings: I like modern/contemporary roles, but I also enjoy sci-fi, fantasy, and certainly historical. For me, if the story arc is fun, interesting and productive (meaning, it allows for generation of plot twists and other such fun tweaks) that's the most important thing. That, and well-developed characters of course. That, and hot sex of course. :)
Likes/kinks: That my writing partner is as into the story and the characters as I am. :) I don't demand "minimum two paragraph responses", but I do NOT do SRP with people who habitually write one-liners. This is about story, about relationships, about fun writing, and sex. The sex is made all the better by all the things that came before it in that list you just read. All of that can NOT be expressed in repeated one-liners.
Hard limits: Hitting, scat, necro, vomit, water games, heavy bondage, bondage centric stories, excessive public humiliation. Obviously anything prohibited by Lit.
Availability: I'm generally available and can write a few times a day, though at least once a day. If I can't write for a few days I'll let my writing partner know.
 
Obuzeti's Profile!

Gender: Male, as will be my characters. I can play bit female characters, no problem, but as regards erotic material, I wouldn't know how to approach it realistically.

Age: 27. I can play any age, but the younger my attempt, the more unreasonably eloquent they're going to sound. On the other hand, I apparently already sound like some finely-aged rapscallion, so that's like to suit fine.

Orientation: Heterosexual, or cisgender, as you prefer.

Power Exchange: I like being playful, an equal exchange. I can do dominance as well, and find it tremendously sexy, but I completely fail at submissive anything. I don't take it seriously and I'd laugh at you. It's kind of a mood breaker.

Race/Ethnicity: I tend towards a Mediterranean origin for realistic roleplays, and span a wide range of ethnicities otherwise. If I'm writing fantasy, the whole bag is up for grabs - I've played a sentient eel before and had a smashing good time with it.

Body Type: I can write anything, but I've never weighed over 190 in my life, so I wouldn't even know how to write a husky fellow, much less think my way into the head of one. I default to tall as well. The combination, as you might expect, leads to a beanpole.

Fantasy/Sci-fi Elements: I will drown you in this. I can write realism and enjoy it, but I am a dyed-in-the-wool fan of these and I will write pages and pages about environmental minutiae that no one else will ever care about. I'm a creator - I love filling out worlds and people that are strange and wonderful. I say, without conceit, that this is my specialty.

I mean, I can write about young-middle aged handsome accountants with infinite free time to seduce secretaries, but honestly it'd have to be something really special. I don't do 'boring' well, and sex alone isn't really enough to hold my attention, as strange a thing that is to say on an erotica site.

Settings: I need one. I need culture, location, geography, demographics, physical locations. I'm a details man - I can't do just 'random bar and there's a sexy brunette'. I want to write about the cobblestones outside the bar and the way the steady rain has worn the bronze knockers outside to mint green. I want the scent of the smoke from the ashtray bought in 1983 from Sicily, and then the backstory behind that. If you just want to get on with it, I'm going to bore you.

Kinks: I find female orgasm denial to be just about the sexiest thing ever - the trust and control involved are just scintillating. Aside from that, I'm honestly not certain, as nothing jumps out at me as lip-licking hot.

Not Into: The usual suspects: gore/bathroom fetishes/kids.

Writing Style: Third person distant, highly descriptive, dialogue heavy, and worldbuilding. I want to create more than I want to word-fuck. Also, if you can't deal with a sense of humor, you probably haven't even read this far, but just in case: I have a sense of humor, and it's not an optional attachment. I like laughing - I like life, and my characters will spring and move and crack jokes and think, because static development is boring, and life is not a photograph. Dynamic writing is not easy to adjust to, I know, but it's interesting, and I'd rather look fondly on half a dozen false starts then be bored by a thread I wrote with a Mad Lib for adults.

I update daily, usually, and work evenings - otherwise than that, I should be regularly available. Even if you don't want to RP, I'm open to talk, so long as you understand that I'm likely to mock you if you're silly.

Ta!
 
Gender: I really, really prefer to play females. I'd be willing to let my character be de-feminized or turned into a man. I also like to play crossdressers and transsexuals.

Age: I like to imagine my characters are old enough to be legal, but look like very baby-faced adults.

Orientation: I've played lesbians and straight women, and I find myself aroused no matter who my character is screwing.

Power Exchange: I love it. I play to win, and my characters act very cautiously.
But when you defeat me I expect you to make my character truly regret losing - if you let me out of the handcuffs, I will escape or try to turn the tables.

Race: I'm white, but I like to imagine my character as belonging to a best-of-all-worlds proto-race - long, thick, straight red hair, a small brow ridge like Asians and blacks, a sharp chin like whites, a short, narrow jaw, small, high narrow cheekbones, and a small button nose. Bright red albino eyes. A narrow, equatorial build with long limbs and a very short torso. Very short stature. Pink, hairless skin. Certain other features such as the remarkably long (Dolichephallic) skull and very large eyes hint at neanderthal ancestry - or perhaps, something more archaic. Steatopygia and macromastia. This isn't a description of my character - it's a description of a fantasy ethnicity of humans;

231756483ad7f7c7d752b3578054462fdcc6a09622e0fd7ee8ec27178c605e056c9ee3f9.jpg


Bodytype: This is a big part of the fantasy for me - including and beyond sexual appeal. I don't care to mention my own body type. My character is short, even for a 'red person' - 4'8". She has a BMI of 24.9 - or roughly 110lbs, at the limit of a healthy weight. But she carries it all in in her thighs/butt/breasts/upper arms. I chose this height so that she'd be shorter than the average woman everywhere on the planet.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I like this idea of the above ethnic/bodytype description being changed in realistic ways such as weight gain, pregnancy, steroids, antipsychotic/SSRI side effects, etc. Bioprinting and stem cells offer an explaination for more radical changes - such as sex changes, changes into strange beings, etc.

Settings: I like to mix fantasy and sci-fi - people carry swords on spaceships, which are wonders from a previous enlightened era. Humans came from space 3.7 billion years ago, and rode dinosaurs in the Triassic - the 'red men' I describe above were originally conceived as a race of humans who evolved on another planet and migrated to Earth. They periodically forget and remember their stellar heritage, and can pop up anywhere and anywhen in Earth history. I like the idea that many other types of people also came from space, and humans all across the universe share a common ancestor - this allows any two human lifes to be connected.

Likes/kinks: I really do like to dominate or submit, and I want the sub to be bullied and tortured relentlessly. If you want me to dominate you, I'm going to do some pretty horrible stuff. If you want to dominate me, I expect you to treat my character just as badly. I like knock-down, drag-out fights which are violently resisted. I like the winning party to punish the losing party brutally - I love realistic body modification in this context. Tattooing, branding, cutting, whipping, etc as punishment. Chemical castration and anti-psychotics to totally subdue the loser. Pregnancy and a female gender role in this context are the final marks of defeat and domestication.

Hard limits: Vomit. I love playing peoples' games, so your limits are my limits.

Availability: Basically 24/7/365.
 
Last edited:
I tend to prefer playing female characters, not having much experience taking a male role. I find that character building is crucial just as much as the underlying plot lines.

Age: usually anywhere between 18-30 is the typical age of my character but this varies depending on the scenario.

Sexual orientation: heterosexual. I'm also interested in male/male storylines or RPs however have no experience writing them due to lack of experience and as such would prefer to read them but not to write them to save any of you lovely individuals the pain of wanting to rinse out your eyes with bleach at my tacky writing of LGBTQ individuals. I'm interested in threesomes - preferably m/f/m or any variation of same, but would be open to considering m/f/f.

Domination or submission/Power play: I prefer to take the submissive role but am able to clearly lead the role play in a certain direction if I desire so. My character is more often than not shy and not as assertive as she maybe could be, but she knows what she wants sexually and will not hesitate to ask for it. I am a brat. My character reflects this, but I am also evolving sexually each day and am finding that even if I prefer submission personally I do also have the capability to perform well as a Domme.

My main character tends to be someone who is very stubborn and will attempt to remain hard-headed or play hard to get initially. When she does finally submit, she does it wholly. She likes her partner to achieve complete control over her - even to the point of her partner making meal choices or picking her outfit for when they go out. She can be quite indecisive and benefits from someone else taking the reins, but she can be quite the brat and needs to be put in her place. TPE arrangements steal my breath.

Body type: as I’m a shorter, curvier woman, I find that my characters are modeled more accurately after this, with wider hips and decent chest size. All RPs will have posted character images for better visualization.

Kinks: I love rough sex (hair pulling, slapping/choking, spanking, spitting, throat fucking etc) that ventures into the dubious or non-con areas of kink, focusing on the power play that comes with this - my character being forced to subjugate herself to meet the needs of her partner. This can be done through emotional or physical manipulation; I love when my character wants nothing to do with the advances of her pursuer and he twists her moral compass and mind frame to suit him, in essence, forcing her to like what he's doing to her and eventually making her fall in love with someone who is bad for her.

Anal and cumplay/impregnation (obviously) are also things I enjoy. Love name-calling, degradation/humiliation and messy sex (spit/cum etc). Watersports/golden showers have quickly become one of my all-time favourite kinks. I understand it is not everyone's cup of tea but it's something to discuss together; I certainly don’t need it to enjoy the story we write together.

I’m willing to explore a variety of different kinks as long as they don’t fit into the hard limit category listed below.

Hard limits: children, scat, vomit, lactation/hucow scenarios.

Sci-fi/Fantasy: I have been known to venture into this in the past, but nothing during my tenure here on the SRP boards. Message me and we can talk about it!

I prefer to write more angtsy, darker RPs with characters who are emotionally and physically manipulated, with my characters completely bent to the antagonist's/counterparts will as mentioned above. I like morbid things and I'm not afraid to admit it: rape, serial killer AUs (alternate universes), Mafia, drug/sex trafficking, blackmail etc.

I am also capable of perfectly normal, innocent scenarios where our characters meet through coincidental but sweet means and fall in love without anything too dark happening in the background.

Also, wrong number AUs! Love those.

Availability: usually daily. I attempt to at least write a couple of paragraphs minimum each day as I can however sometimes life gets in the way.

If I will be unable to post for a few days I will always message and let you know. I like to think that I am friendly enough with good response time. At the very least if I cannot post daily I generally post 2-3 times per week. I do tend to post within a day or two of seeing your response, but in the cases this is not possible, please be patient with me : )

If any of this has tickled your fancy feel free to message and discuss. Linked in my signature is my personal lounge area in the SRP boards that details my current RPs and ideas (updated as required with new projects).
 
Last edited:
GoodatBad's SRP Preferences

Gender: I am cis female and will typically play cis female characters. I am open to playing cis male characters as well however, depending on need.

Age: I am over the age of 21. I feel comfortable playing anywhere from 18 to 40, depending on the plot.

Orientation: I am comfortable playing heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual characters.

Power Exchange: I prefer a dynamic in which our characters can shift power to some degree. Rather than play a hard submissive or dominant character I like to play with dominant and submissive nuances in the characters' personalities. For example, my character might be more aggressive in seducing another to bed, but would enjoy the other taking the lead once there. Negotiable really, depending on the story we decide to play out together.

Race/Ethnicity: I am mixed race. I feel comfortable playing Latina, Black and White characters mostly. Just please don't explicitly fetishize my character's race/ethnicity as that's a turn off for me.

Body Type/Physical attributes: I am 5'4 and busty with brown eyes and long, dark hair, so I tend to write characters similar to that build. This is mostly negotiable though!

Fantasy/Sci-fi Elements: I am definitely open to sci fi/futuristic/alt. universe roleplays (think of Black Mirror and Westworld). I am also open to fantasy and supernatural elements such a vampires, werewolves, ghosts, succubi, sirens, etc, but these sort of plots don't tend to last long in my experience.

I am just as happy writing contemporary, realistic scenarios as well. It all depends on the story we can craft together.

Settings: Open to most ideas here.

Kinks: Flirting, seduction, age gap, forbidden relationships.

Not Into: Anything against Lit rules, no bathroom stuff, vore/gore, minors, no non/dub con or degradation please. Also, please don't assume that I am my character; my character may explore certain kinks that I personally am not into. I will let you know if I like something as much as my character does if we speak to one another in that way.

Writing Style: I typically write in 3rd person and past tense, but I'm willing to match the preference of my partner in most cases. I prefer and will use at least 1 thick paragraph in replies vs one liners or multi paragraphs. I prefer this way because it gives enough descriptive detail to move things along, while still giving my partner (and myself) freedom to take cues in potentially unanticipated directions. I love story telling and character development and prefer it over smut for smut's sake. Also one of my pet peeves is when my partner switches POV in the middle of the thread. Please don't do this!

I am typically available in the evenings and on weekends. Please PM me to express interest in SRP or simply to chat. This account is brand new but I have been a Lit member on/off for years so please be kind and literate if you're going to approach me. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Gender: Male
Age: 18-50
Orientation: generally straight but open to m-f-m or orgies
Power exchange: Generally dominant but willing to be submissive or power switch
Race: Caucasian, but open to and enjoy race play
Body type: tall athletic
Settings: modern, Victorian, historical some fantasy or futuristic
Kinks: anal play both ways, taboo/incest, racial play, romanticism, multiples, age play, dirty talk, light bdsm
Hard limits: minors/children, blood, feces, violence, beastiality, vomit, cruelty
 
Shall we play a game?

Gender: I am a man and would like to stick to male characters for now.

Age: I am in my 30s. Could roleplay anything from a fresh 18 year old and up.

Orientation: I am comfortable playing heterosexual and bisexual characters but I prefer a femine presence, meaning assigned female at birth or cis female. I like watching and to be watched., whether it's just someone else in the room or a full-on exhibition. Nothing is more thrilling than to perform for an audience.

Power Exchange: I like dominant roles but enjoy the experience of someone seizing that power from me. If you want to take me, then really take me.

Race/Ethnicity: I'm white/euro blend. I usually choose to stay within my own race and nationality as bad accents/dialects are a real turn-off.

Body Type/Physical attributes: I prefer to choose characters who are long and lean.. athletic types but not necessarily hard bodies.

Fantasy/SciFi: I like all these elements. Into cyberpunk/Neo-Victorian(steampunk) elements.
A few stories I've never gotten around to finishing include a planet hopping bounty hunter and his female half-demon companion and a human male forced into the fighting pits of an intergalactic empire that overtook the world ruled by his royal family. His sister and mother were forced to become concubines for the conquering overlords.

Contemporary modern scenarios work fine, too. They take a lot less work :)

Settings: I love beaches, deserts and forests. I like settings that take the characters away from what they know or are foreign to me, at least. Creating a setting with rules that are different from the mundane world are great. Communal style living with lots of sexually open and adventerous people is a setting I love.

Kinks: Voyeurism and exhibitionism. Public nudity. Spying on women while they change or are naked (only in stories, I don't do this irl). Public sex. Group sex. BDSM. Some humiliation ok. In-character taboos. Woman who own their sexuality. Sexual teasing and build-ups. Women of all shapes and sizes welcome but especially matronly bodies (curvy with pubic hair and large breasts) and tall younger women with high hips. Boi-ish women.


Not Into: Scat, vomit, blood play. I'm not into solo male-male sex unless there's a good twist or it needs to happen for story purposes. Like I said, I like women who want to watch and liked to be watched.
I love women of many shapes and sizes but I'm not into fat-as-a-fetish.

Writing Style: You can browse my stories for a little more background. Smaller paragraphs, past tense, no dialects but local vernacular when needed.
I'm not a fan of stories where people post bra sizes or penis lengths as a replacement for descriptions. No 2 penises are identical and a lot of differently shaped breast can fit in the same bra.

I haven't posted a ton on the board but I have posted stories that go back a couple years. Very interested in sexual roleplay chat, even if it's through PMs. It's a lot easier when someone can surprise me and easier when I don't have to write all the characters. Sometimes, just developing the world and characters is as much fun as the actual rp.

I'm mostly availalble late on Sunday nights and periodically in the day. It works better with me if I can post and return, so drawn out SRP is better for me.

Would love to get PMs from posters who like playing with someone with a big imagination.

Just thought I'd add that scenarios like the one in this video are really exciting. To summarize: a group of female guerrila fighters capture a couple men and humiliate them while they make them pleasure the commander and then make the men get off.

https://m.spankbang.com/21kcc/video/guerrilleras

Would love to srp something like that either from the dom or sub role.
 
Last edited:
I'm new at this and need a guide

Hi, I'm not new to role-playing just new to this site. Not sure hiw this all works. I am a man but like to roleplay as both men and women. I am submissive by nature so that would be the easiest roll for me. Please help me get into a good long roleplay.
 
Gender: As a woman, I would stick to playing as female characters.

Age: I'd like to stay relatively close to my age, so anything between 18-30 years old.

Orientation: I'd like to play as a straight woman but would probably try bisexual or lesbian characters if you had a great idea in mind!

Power Exchange: I'd like to play as a very submissive woman, with just a hint of masochism. My characters wouldn't be totally submissive from the start though. I like to think that my characters would be stubborn and hot-headed at the beginning, and develop into becoming incredibly submissive.

Race: I'm white/european so I'll try to play as someone with a background I'm familiar with. That said, I'd be happy to play as any race though.

Bodytype: While I'd be happy to play as any body type, I'll probably try to stick with a body type similar to my own. I'm somewhat tall and curvy. I'm a bit on the busty side and I've got a big butt with wide hips, which I suppose is what gets me the most attention. Like I said, I'd be happy to play any body type, but there is a good chance that I'll try to play a character similar to well...me!

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations:
Not really my cup of tea.

Settings:
I'd love to play something as close to a contemporary setting as possible. I'm not too big on Fantasy/Sci-Fi and although I'd be willing to try in the future, at the moment I feel that I'd butcher the entire idea!

Likes/kinks: Sexually, I'm submissive so I'd really love a story where my character would end up as one! I'd love nothing more than for my partner to be dominating and in control. As far as my partner's character goes, what I've love is for them to have a sick mind. My favorite part of reading stories (whether it's here or publish stories) is getting into the mind of a very perverted and lewd character. I like especially stories where this character would manipulate and maneuver himself to get what he wants. I'd love for this character to be objectifying as the story goes on and far, far from vanilla.

Cheating is a type of story I've been really into as of yet, with my husband and I loving to read some top rated stories involving that/cucking. Additionally, I really like the element of verbal humiliation, public display and physical aggressiveness over time. I'm not too big on most noncon because this gets to this way too quickly - I prefer build up leading up to these goodies. I love building up to the moment where my character would be chocked, spanked and abused in this way.

Finally, I'd love to try to play as character that is...well, me! I'm not sure if this belongs here, but someday in the future I'd like to write a story that involves me with a writing partner who can really write long and descriptive posts.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, the usual limits!

Availability: Although I have work and the like, I'm hoping to post at the very least once per day.
 
Ruby's Profile

Being new to this forum and collaborative writing, these are general, loose, guidelines for the most part. They could change depending upon the strength of relationships formed with co-writers/other posters on this forum.

As I tend to work from my own mind and understanding (a potentially correctable flaw), right now I am mostly comfortable playing characters similar to my own personality and within my RL limits.

Gender: I only play female characters.

Age: I prefer characters close to my real age of 40, so 30-45, although I am willing to play characters as young as 18.

Orientation: I am only interested in playing heterosexual characters.

Power Exchange: I play submissive women who are often coy and occasionally bratty. I do not domme or switch because neither are within my nature. I prefer characters who love to serve and take orders, but who are sometimes hesitant to follow through with orders when they are uncomfortable. As with me IRL, they will ultimately follow reasonable orders given (as discussed with RP partners OOC) because of their strong need to serve.

I can play "vanilla" women, but I find it mostly boring.

Race: I am essentially a "basic white girl", and as such, and am not comfortable playing others races for fear of writing something offensive from ignorance.

Bodytype: At just under 5' tall, I am quite short, though a BBW. I am overweight, but strong. I was in peak shape and quite muscular in the past, so I am comfortable playing that body type, as well. That being said, I have always had full breasts, wide hips, a round ass, and thick thighs, so playing waifs is definitely outside of my comfort zone.

I have brown eyes, wear glasses, and have long, wavy, brown hair that hits at about my bra strap.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this, but I am anyway. ;) I truly have the face/features of a "good, all-American girl." I am a member of a Presbyterian church, and even my nose ring is really nothing that stands out in current times. I do have several tattoos and a variety of atypical ear piercings, though when I am wearing my hair down, long sleeves, pants, and shoes, none of them are visible. I admittedly get a thrill when people make insane assumptions about me, then are surprised to find out that not only am I pierced and inked, I have a rampant potty mouth, a sense of humor that is both dark and strangely like that of a teenage boy, and am interested in mysticism, spiritualism, and rough sex.

I have multiple sclerosis and have become overweight due to to a variety of reasons, but am actually working on losing weight and regaining strength, so an evolving form is something I am willing to entertain, as well. I have experience with both being confined to a wheelchair and using a cane, and while I don't have a strong desire to play disabled characters, within the right setting, it is something I would consider.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have no interest in furries or anything with a non-humanoid body type. I would be willing to explore fantasy characters--witches, vampires, elvish, etc. Some of these might require some research, which I am willing to undertake in the right circumstances.

Settings: I am mainly interested in current/recent past/near future settings, but am also interested in historical settings. I prefer more concrete settings, though mysticism intrigues me. I am pretty open on settings, but prefer to keep my feet on the ground, so to speak.

Likes/kinks: I feel as though I am a contradiction when I start trying to explain my likes/kinks. I am married to a mostly "vanilla" husband who has dabbled in D/s powder exchange scenarios to please me. I can tell he derives pleasure in it, too, but it seems as though he is disgusted with himself for enjoying it. He was raised by a single mom and feels a duty to be "respectful" to women, but his idea of respect and mine are not always the same.

I love to serve and being told what to do. I am also a cock worshiper. Whispered instructions in a harsh voice in my ear with one hand on my throat and another on my lower back is enough to get my juices flowing. I love the idea of mental/emotional force/coercion. My husband would never physically force me to do something, but sometimes he tell me to do things that, for whatever reason, embarrass me or push my limits. Sometimes I hesitate, but always comply because of my desire to please.

I enjoy being spanked--both on my ass and pussy--but more for pleasure than punishment. I have only been spanked with hands and a cock, but have a strong desire to be spanked with a belt, flogger, or crop. I don't think there is much of a chance of any of the latter happening IRL.

I am okay with light bondage, though it is not necessary. If told to stay, I will. I simply adore edging and short-term orgasm withdrawal, but because achieving orgasm is difficult for me IRL due to my MS, my husband is hesitant to deny me even short-term. I think he is afraid I won't be able to orgasm if he does it, but I have tried to explain that it actually help.

I enjoy sensual, one-on-one play, and strongly believe that sensuality and rough sex and not mutually exclusive.

I hope this isn't too personal/TMI, and that at least a little of it makes sense.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, bestiality, inceast, furrie, necro, rape, drinking any bodily fluids with the exception of swallowing during/after a blow job, anal (finger/cock/toys) to mouth or vagina, foot worship, strong violence/gore, group/multiple partner sex scenes, and sexual scenes only, without taking the time to create a rich setting/characters with partners OOC via PM or a shared story development thread.

Availability: I will be on most days, and will let co-writers know if I will be away for an extended time. I do enjoy time with my family on the weekends and evenings, so I will be on mostly during the day during the week.
 
Last edited:
Hi Heather,
Welcome to Literotica.
People can't reply to you, as your private messaging function isn't active.

If you go into your profile/control panel, you'll find it there.
Once you enable it, people can send you private messages.
I'd love to chat to you a bit more to find out what you're looking for.
You sound like a fun person to write with!

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Dan
 
Back
Top