Female Asses and Legs for Lesbians and Bisexual Women VIU

newly-single-26.jpg


newly-single-27.jpg


newly-single-28.jpg


newly-single-29.jpg


newly-single-30.jpg
 
debs, Liz, and PE - can she join?

Sexy four eyes
__4319e3a0d5f2e9a3e9c93bcf424daae4.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, she is more then welcome to join,
I will welcome her with open arms, and much more.
 
Sandy: Hey young lady, I don't know what you're doing posting pictures today. It's Saturday, you should be at confession.
 
Some things never change. 👏


I’m still sharing photos with others
Also miss you and the fun we had last Summer in the original Asses and Legs threads


What has changed is you haven’t posted here in 153 days and I stopped hearing back from you 196 days ago.

Hope all is well with you
.
 
Sandy, you should be saying penance, lots of it.

Who wants to read, "Confessions of a Catholic Lesbian"?


... I went over to the bed and looked at what I had laid out. The plaid skirt I wore in high school. The white blouse, was also from high school, before I developed and It was going to be tight. I pulled the skirt up and adjusted it to my waist. The skirt hem is a few inches from my knees and when I bend over, you would see my ass. I sat down on the bed and put the knee high socks on, then the black patent leather shoes.

I sat on the bed, looked at her, giving a Come Hither gesture with my finger. She walked up in front of me, bowing her head knowing she had to atone for her wrong doing, dropped to her knees ...



See, that isn't interesting. Nor can I write erotica.


Enough playing around, time to start posting
.
 
Back
Top