Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would

Thank you for all the kind words! In appreciation, heres one more......or should I say a couple more. the girls out celebrating titty Tuesday! Thanks again, you all know how to make a woman and her twins feel appreciated!

Tnt69 you are beautiful. I love all you pics. But I would like to be the guy in your avatar between your legs!! Anyway keep those update pics coming!! :D
P.S. Didn't know you were a clp. Where is the other half? :kiss:

Multitask you say. Well I do have two hands, lips and a tongue that I can use at all the same time... it's driving me crazy thinking about it

I predict Eagles 27 Panthers 24 E-A-G-L-E-S....Eagles!!!

You were so close 28-23!!! Fly, Eagles Fly!!!!!

Oh my lips, and the rest of me, are very very eager!
:) thank you

So late to volunteering. Would it help if I promise to kiss my way from those beautiful lips to anywhere that is in need of more attention? :devil::kiss:
Lucky for you I'm handing out late passes ;) heehee ...thanks for being so nice
It'll get 10 times more beautiful if you ever visit ;)
Ahhhhh well shucks.....:eek::rose:

Very nice Italian tits.

Grazie :)

Thank you for all the kind words! In appreciation, heres one more......or should I say a couple more. the girls out celebrating titty Tuesday! Thanks again, you all know how to make a woman and her twins feel appreciated!
whew! Glad you said there were a couple...thought I was seeing double! lol They just might be twins :)

Since its just a bit past 1 AM, I guess its technically Titty Tuesday! So before I hit the sheets, heres mine! Enjoy, and have a wonderful day!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Since its just a bit past 1 AM, I guess its technically Titty Tuesday! So before I hit the sheets, heres mine! Enjoy, and have a wonderful day!
Since I was near last to comment last week...Tnt...Youre alwys gorgeous! Love the way you share those beauties! Maybe Ill just suck mon them as you get ready to sleep? hmm

A lovely titty morning surprise

1 AM never looked so good

Absolutely Gorgeous!! :) :D :kiss: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back