Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I need to cum referee these "games" you speak of....watch the holding there miss....no wait do that again😎.

Much to love about a snarky engineer who knows her way around wine and beer pong. Thanks for bringing the fun ladies.

thank you, but really drinking games are an integral part of the american education system.

nice pic!

cant get enough of those soft perfect titties and delicious looking nips. hope u keep sharing those puppies and ill keep drooling

Thanks for the post. Made my day. Would like to make those nips get big and hard. Mouth and tongue

The backdrop doesn't really matter. As long as those lovely tits are the stars!

Very nice ladies. A wet titty Tuesday

I would love to help you Justa

Shower pics are always appreciated, especially when they feature curves like yours!

oh my dear sexy woman... wowser! My day just got a whole lot better!!!Thank you!

thank you guys.

Well first, i must say I am impressed with how we completely managed to derail this thread. I blame Megan, she is a bad influence

<Treatise on Drinking Games>

No Liars Dice (aka Mexicali), Red Black, 99 or the classic Quarters? Granted it's easier to carry two dice and a pack of cards then a slab or marble to get a good bounce.

It's been years and years since I played any of my favorites. I wonder if I've lost my touch.

Cheers

I hope everyone has a wonderful Titty Tuesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back