Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well darn, Mine will look tame today lol.. Sorry it's so big. I'm using a new editing software and still need to get the hang of it. :eek:
attachment.php

Bigger is better. ;) :kiss:

mmmmm! Thanks for sharing them!

Happy Tuesday!

You made it happy and horny! :D

well Happy Tuesday. (unfortunately in my world today is going like a Monday, ugh)

Your breasts are appreciated no matter what day it feels like! ;)
Very scrumptious looking!

A hot day at the beach!

And that perky nipple stretching the fabric is only increasing the heat! :D

It's Tuuuuuuueeesssddddaaay!

TGIT! ;)

Well darn, Mine will look tame today lol.. Sorry it's so big. I'm using a new editing software and still need to get the hang of it. :eek:
attachment.php

They look amazing, as always! And a superb cleavage for me to bury parts of myself in ... :devil:

I'll never accept an apology for too big ... no chance of that being a problem Sexy Lady!! :kiss:

Yours never look tame Sassy...always seem ready to do serious damage!
haha well I suppose that could be true. Thank you! :kiss:
Nothing tame about your tits, sassy
Thank you. :kiss:
Hey stranger! :kiss:
Stunning as always Sassy
:kiss: Thank you, I appreciate that.
Bigger is better.
haha only a guy would say that ;) Thank you though.
(disclaimer, I know a few women do say that, but not as many as guys)
They look amazing, as always! And a superb cleavage for me to bury parts of myself in ...
:confused: Your toe? :p
Thank you kindly!
Great pic Sassy.
thank you tnman. I hope your allergies aren't bugging you too badly today. :kiss:
I'll never accept an apology for too big ... no chance of that being a problem Sexy Lady!!
I hate pics that stretch the screen, so it seemed smaller until I posted it. :eek:

But thank you very much. :kiss:

I think

well first, i must say I am impressed with how we completely managed to derail this thread. I blame Megan, she is a bad influence

Micio, Well apparently you need to come out with us, lol. 3-man is a dice drinking game, the roll of 2 dice determine who drinks what. chandelier is basically playing beer pong and drunken flip cup, kings cup is a card drinking game where the card you draw determines who drinks what. dare beer pong is just beer pong with a dare taped to the bottom off the cup. I like dare games, of course like 75% off the time, I was going to do it anyway lol. Flip, sip, or strip is just a flip of the coin. flip the coin, call it right, you are good, call it wrong, pick chug or loose an article of clothing. strip flip cup, is drunk flip cup, but last person to succeed in flipping the cup, looses an article of clothing rather than chugging. At least that is how we played them all, games to vary some by location and age bracket.

That I need to cum referee these "games" you speak of....watch the holding there miss....no wait do that again😎.

Much to love about a snarky engineer who knows her way around wine and beer pong. Thanks for bringing the fun ladies.

Well after my day, I hereby declare it wine o'clock and tipsy titty tuesday. Cheers to hopefully smooth sailing to fuck it friday.

cant get enough of those soft perfect titties and delicious looking nips. hope u keep sharing those puppies and ill keep drooling

Hope everyone has a fantastic Titty Tuesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
Well it is Tuesday. Happy Tuesday. hum, what to post, i guess shower pic.

Shower pics are always appreciated, especially when they feature curves like yours! ;)

Great days for taking a bath
https://imgur.com/a/KKgSO

With your superb physique, photos are welcome any day of the week! :D

Hope everyone has a fantastic Titty Tuesday!

You just made it all the more titillating! (can't take my eyes off those amazing nipples!)

It felt like my favorite show off day - plus lace! :rose::kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0663.jpg
    IMG_0663.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back