Pics of ladies without bras

so what weird thing can I come up with to do on what I am calling fuck it Friday. I know, gif the awful striped top. And now we also know why I am not an athlete. OK that is just reason 3. reason 1 is lazy, reason 2 is lack of wine on the field. I apologize to anyone who gets disoriented by bouncing patterns, i would not click if you do.

so what weird thing can I come up with to do on what I am calling fuck it Friday. I know, gif the awful striped top. And now we also know why I am not an athlete. OK that is just reason 3. reason 1 is lazy, reason 2 is lack of wine on the field. I apologize to anyone who gets disoriented by bouncing patterns, i would not click if you do.

Love it!

http://i.imgur.com/mwy6RZpm.gif

Weird, but fun.

weird but fun is the very apt description of me in general lol.

though yeah I really need to be weird today. such a long week, so burnt out....i really need to just say fuck it and do anything different.

weird but fun is the very apt description of me in general lol.

though yeah I really need to be weird today. such a long week, so burnt out....i really need to just say fuck it and do anything different.

r u taking suggestions? lol weeks suck but they all cum to an end. now u can gett tipsy and forgot about it.

fuck work can we all just be able to do whatever we want all day anyways possibly naked or at least in your case topless or brales😎

hope the rest of your day and weekend get better

I waited and waited for the top to come off...lol but nice tits nonetheless

Hypnotized :eek:

Back