Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh like a hard cock ever caused anyone troubles during a big ass naked beach party!

lol i would agree to that. not that i ever had a giant naked beach party with sexy ass women except in my fantasies.

hell my cock is hard now just thinking of it i wouldnt be able to comtrol myself

I feel so silly but what are these games? I've heard of beer pong but that's it. I've never played any drinking games before.

well first, i must say I am impressed with how we completely managed to derail this thread. I blame Megan, she is a bad influence

Micio, Well apparently you need to come out with us, lol. 3-man is a dice drinking game, the roll of 2 dice determine who drinks what. chandelier is basically playing beer pong and drunken flip cup, kings cup is a card drinking game where the card you draw determines who drinks what. dare beer pong is just beer pong with a dare taped to the bottom off the cup. I like dare games, of course like 75% off the time, I was going to do it anyway lol. Flip, sip, or strip is just a flip of the coin. flip the coin, call it right, you are good, call it wrong, pick chug or loose an article of clothing. strip flip cup, is drunk flip cup, but last person to succeed in flipping the cup, looses an article of clothing rather than chugging. At least that is how we played them all, games to vary some by location and age bracket.

well first, i must say I am impressed with how we completely managed to derail this thread. I blame Megan, she is a bad influence

Micio, Well apparently you need to come out with us, lol. 3-man is a dice drinking game, the roll of 2 dice determine who drinks what. chandelier is basically playing beer pong and drunken flip cup, kings cup is a card drinking game where the card you draw determines who drinks what. dare beer pong is just beer pong with a dare taped to the bottom off the cup. I like dare games, of course like 75% off the time, I was going to do it anyway lol. Flip, sip, or strip is just a flip of the coin. flip the coin, call it right, you are good, call it wrong, pick chug or loose an article of clothing. strip flip cup, is drunk flip cup, but last person to succeed in flipping the cup, looses an article of clothing rather than chugging. At least that is how we played them all, games to vary some by location and age bracket.

Thank you for the explanations :) I enjoyed your derailment. Let me know when the next party is ;)

I take full blame... though I don't apologize ;) ... I've had a much better day thinking of our gigantic naked, drunk beach party filled with floppy hats, hard cocks and drinking games than I would otherwise have had today :)

I take full blame... though I don't apologize ;) ... I've had a much better day thinking of our gigantic naked, drunk beach party filled with floppy hats, hard cocks and drinking games than I would otherwise have had today :)

I agree, my day is so much better. still banging my head against all the same problems I was, and still have a meeting I dislike having in an hour, but I am in a much better mood.

This has made my day better too.. thanks for being such a bad influence :devil:

So the way I see it, we now have a plethora of wine... a driver, a bus... So I'm thinking a topless beach, floppy hats and drinking games. I'm really not seeing how this day could get ANY better! Though, guys... Pretty sure Justadesperatewifeandmom and I would need some help applying sunscreen ;)

In hindsight, picking the driver role was not the best choice, but hey....you gotta get around and I can adjust the rear view mirror....then again, once we get to the beach....:devil::devil:

Last edited:

Happy Tuesday!

well Happy Tuesday. (unfortunately in my world today is going like a Monday, ugh)

http://i.imgur.com/QZHDtZWm.jpg

A hot day at the beach!

It's Tuuuuuuueeesssddddaaay!

A beautiful collection. Wonder if a babble of breasts is the right term, or maybe a bouncing of breasts.

Thanks to the lovely ladies of Lit, Tuesday has replaced Friday as my favorite day of the week. Thank you all for the lovely gift of boobs. :D It is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back