Pics of ladies without bras

I still haven't figured out if mother in law was screwing with me, giving me this top, or if she thought it would be a good idea lol. Some people should not wear horizontal stripes....especially with metallic stripes lol.

So you don't wear this out a lot is what you're saying? lol. Looks fine to me ;)

I am unable to see straight any more.

So you don't wear this out a lot is what you're saying? lol. Looks fine to me ;)

Thanks mom she give it to you was it to small for her ????

Wow they are some rack. Guess your mother in law likes you to show them off!

You are always adorable and fun :rose:

lol. I like her taste!

Who would want to fashionally correct when faced with your beautiful breasts, and nice waist as well.

Bravo MIL :D

Well, thank you, but agreeing with mil....ugh lol. Seriously, even if I put a bra on it doesn't help. Not only the obviously too small, but come on, what is worse than shiny stripes....constant bouncing stripes lol

Well, thank you, but agreeing with mil....ugh lol. Seriously, even if I put a bra on it doesn't help. Not only the obviously too small, but come on, what is worse than shiny stripes....constant bouncing stripes lol

The effect could either be mesmerizing or may give someone seizures. hehe

I still haven't figured out if mother in law was screwing with me, giving me this top, or if she thought it would be a good idea lol. Some people should not wear horizontal stripes....especially with metallic stripes lol.

Cracking picture :)
What a fab figure you have got x

Well, since I still have power, and I have already shared that lovely striped top, I figure it is time to really class it up with camo.

Yup, what could be classier than a shear camo crop top (ok, maybe it isn't supposed to be crop top, idk, but it is on me). I guess this is what you wear when you want to get screwed in the woods, but don't want anyone to see. Idk. Yeah, another gift (not mil this time, a former coworker, guess he saw it and thought of me lol)

Well, since I still have power, and I have already shared that lovely striped top, I figure it is time to really class it up with camo.

Yup, what could be classier than a shear camo crop top (ok, maybe it isn't supposed to be crop top, idk, but it is on me). I guess this is what you wear when you want to get screwed in the woods, but don't want anyone to see. Idk. Yeah, another gift (not mil this time, a former coworker, guess he saw it and thought of me lol)

*growls* Guess, he had a fantasy of screwing you in the woods......who wouldn't?:devil:

I'm so glad he though of you and got this for us all to enjoy and WOW loving the view!

http://i.imgur.com/u6n3Oxzm.jpg

The green hair would hel you blend in as well

with the hair and the shirt, it looks like a she-hulk cosplay...hehe :D:heart:

*growls* Guess, he had a fantasy of screwing you in the woods......who wouldn't?:devil:

I hope they keep you afloat in the surge!

I'm so glad he though of you and got this for us all to enjoy and WOW loving the view!

The green hair would hel you blend in as well

with the hair and the shirt, it looks like a she-hulk cosplay...hehe :D:heart:

Well thank you. Wolfking, I do love the sound effects.
As for my green hair, hopefully it gives me the power to hide from my kid today, or one of she-hulks powers is not getting frazzled when dealing with a 4 year old when you have no power lol.

Back