Pics of ladies without bras

Thanks. but hell they bounce when I breathe. funny story, I was trying to loose weight, and would walk. I noticed my step count was like 8 times higher on weekends than weekdays, but I walk a lot more on weekdays. Finally figured out that I often wear dresses on weekends, so rather than clipping the pedometer to my waist, I clipped it to the top of my dress. And that is the story of how I learned my tits bounce over 30 miles a day. yup, I started wearing it there all the time so I could feel like an athlete who does marathons daily and shit.

thats truley crazy and amazing. but all us men thank u for sticking with them and letting us stare and fantasize. real bouncy tits r the best and u have one hell of a set

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

I absolutely love the way breasts look when they aren't constricted by a bra. I'm sure the feeling of letting them loose under your shirt is much more enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing. Hoping to see more of you. ;)

Well, I thought I would post another one on this thread, because it offers the most clothing coverage and I am all shy and shit (Now, I wonder if anyone fell out of their chair laughing or choked on their drink reading that lol)

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Well, I thought I would post another one on this thread, because it offers the most clothing coverage and I am all shy and shit (Now, I wonder if anyone fell out of their chair laughing or choked on their drink reading that lol)

I'm glad you're all shy and shit because after this picture I don't think I could be responsible for my actions if you started posting more revealing pictures. Damn girl you are fine. :kiss:

Well all I can say, is that I am a fan.... and if you want.. I know many women on here post their bra shots so you can do it too... and show them off!

Back