Cleavage II

Life is a beach!

Tnt69 sure wish I was the life guard on that beach. I'd be checking on your wife all the time see if she needed anything. Nice cleavage she has. Oh rest of her is perfect too mmm
 
Dollie

PGP09 I'm not a lesbian but my husband and I love your wife's photos. Even if she was covered she is beautiful.:rose:

We also love TNT.:heart:
 
Thank You very much for your kind words...it's means a lot coming from a couple of Lit Legends...
PGP09 I'm not a lesbian but my husband and I love your wife's photos. Even if she was covered she is beautiful.:rose:

We also love TNT.:heart:
 
We love this. Our adopted son, still living where we were in Florida was 28 on 8/8. Perhaps I've been suffering all things mentioned. Or maybe the super thin blood that put me in ER because my doctor over dosed me!
Lots of things happening so we got behind. Read your profile so feel we don't belong. Yet your words say you love friends and conversation. As a few have found, we are real and we love being involved with fun loving Lit members. Not so much the bull crap, politics, etc. My wife or I are constantly replying to PM's so we do get involved.
We only came here to share our vast past and enjoy the fun and games of grown up erotic life.
Your photos and comments are wonderful.
Having a real life, life on Lit comes and goes.
Please don't leave. Lit needs members like you.:heart:


How sweet of you both <3 you really are my favorite posters here :D i am still gonna be around, there are a few people (like yourselves) i enjoy talking with. and i need to reword my profile because I never want it to come across as if I refuse to talk to anyone who's married. What I really don't like is these guys who want to be "discreet" and be doing sneaky crap online while married, looking for someone local to cheat with, things like that. there are very few people on here who are happy couples who are honest with each other, and that I really really do respect. That doesn't bother me at all, it's more the guys who are completely miserable and then they look for girls to message online as if we can save them from their misery LOL. That's what most of my PMs usually are sadly. i do have a few friends on here who are married, as well as single ones. its the HONEST thats a deal breaker for me, if that makes sense. if everyone is honest and real, im golden! :) you guys are freaking awesome, thanks for taking time to make genuine conversation. and thats badass your son was born on the Lions gate portal!! :) yesterday was intense and amazing. and i love Leos! :)
 
attachment.php

Stunning as always.
Please thank your Mrs on our behalf
 
Great cleavage

that is a hot lady in some sexy lingerie

Too well supported for the bedroom, but gorgeous.



Really deep cleavage. I could get lost.

Sexy lingerie

Wow bunny great way to start the day

Wow , that's sexy!


Mmmm that cleavage will work anywhere, but the bedroom is AWESOME!!! :kiss:

thank you all.

some resting cleavage.
 
Last edited:
I find the strangest things on my phone in the mornings (I think I should really have a phone breathalyzer, ya know, it could be all look bitch, no, put the wine down, and go to sleep) but i am starting to get a little bit bolder (not as bold as 2am bold but bolder), so why not.

 
Last edited:
I find the strangest things on my phone in the mornings (I think I should really have a phone breathalyzer, ya know, it could be all look bitch, no, put the wine down, and go to sleep) but i am starting to get a little bit bolder (not as bold as 2am bold but bolder), so why not.


......
 
Last edited:
there are some serious sexy women with some great cleavage in this thread. love it!
 
Back
Top