Pics of ladies without bras

attachment.php

So how many visible bulges did this look cause at the restaurant?

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

Wow.

Thanks for sharing

Great start :)
Thanks for sharing

Dollie

I see Florida has some braless members. I find that hard to believe.............
Even one here that may have been our neighbor in the redneck boonies next to the Suwannee River and a ferrel hogs distance from the Gulf. east bumblefuck redneck florida has to be near the tricounty back woods where real tourists and blue hairs take the bypass.

Right now all we have are rerun photos but since I never wear a bra I'm braless and older than Mrs bumblefuck. Yes, our UPS drivers have seen me neekid. They sure said they'd miss us when we're gone.

This ain't no biker bar...http://i.imgur.com/TLfA0Rd.jpg

That there on my left is biker trash and we're in a biker bar.http://i.imgur.com/jRzcRfY.jpg

We sure do miss Florida and real friendly people.

Looking good!,

Really enjoy the personality that comes with them! :) Well done and Thank You!

Feel free to share with us. :devil: We really appreciate all the money you spend and the beauty you hide inside them.

I see Florida has some braless members. I find that hard to believe.............
Even one here that may have been our neighbor in the redneck boonies next to the Suwannee River and a ferrel hogs distance from the Gulf. east bumblefuck redneck florida has to be near the tricounty back woods where real tourists and blue hairs take the bypass.

Right now all we have are rerun photos but since I never wear a bra I'm braless and older than Mrs bumblefuck. Yes, our UPS drivers have seen me neekid. They sure said they'd miss us when we're gone.

This ain't no biker bar...http://i.imgur.com/TLfA0Rd.jpg

That there on my left is biker trash and we're in a biker bar.http://i.imgur.com/jRzcRfY.jpg

We sure do miss Florida and real friendly people.
ok may i say i want to be you guys when i grow up. a reminder that someday i might actually be able to answer questions like "what are your hobbies" and "what do you like to do", and i might actually not be too old to enjoy it.

and north east central bumblefuck florida to be specific, but the did put in a walmart about 20 miles away so moving up in the world lol. and yes the people are very friendly. it is a culture shock coming from a northeastern us city

Well certainly don't let me stop you from showing those Beautiful articles of clothing .. And yes it looks like they have a lot of wonderfulness to contain!! :kiss:

http://i.imgur.com/EYOS8Hk.jpg

Beautiful.

Sure you can post photos of you in your bra, we would love to see them , with you inside of course.

Great pair of tits. many thanks for sharing

A hot brunette with hair long enough to pull on.

And great pic. Thanks for sharing.

You should invest in some hand bras, they work well too ;) :devil:

I'd love to see more of you.

Looking great

Wow, your first attempt is AWESOME. If you think you should show EVERYONE your bras, by ALL MEANS DO IT.

I know everyone here would appreciate it.

Classy

Thanks

Incredible. I'd offer my services as hand bra. ;) Would like to see more of you. Beautiful!

hum, received compliments, no clue how to react, generally i go with saying something awkward. so guys "nice breasts", me "thanks...yum yours too....so um did you um know that Earth is the only planet in our solar system not named after Greek or Roman mythology?, hum I wonder why" yeah that about covers it.

And yes i have a very hard time keeping my message box in check. the mailbox size here is smaller than I would have expected. though actually I had issues keeping it down before ever posting. guess i just need to check in more often and read faster.

hum, received compliments, no clue how to react, generally i go with saying something awkward. so guys "nice breasts", me "thanks...yum yours too....so um did you um know that Earth is the only planet in our solar system not named after Greek or Roman mythology?, hum I wonder why" yeah that about covers it.

And yes i have a very hard time keeping my message box in check. the mailbox size here is smaller than I would have expected. though actually I had issues keeping it down before ever posting. guess i just need to check in more often and read faster.

i can guess at a summary of a lot of the messages - can we see those big beauties without the sweater?? ;)

or post more boob pics...:D

Back