Fuck

Imagines I am fucking the whole ti-state area. Called my dad to tell him I was with holding money from my check. I only kept 20$. My kid is in therapy and not allowed to see him from the trauma. Cut my phone cord so I could not charge it. Hid my keys so I could not leave. Would not let me sleep for days on end because he didn't think I should and he was pissed... Yeah total nut case!

Glad you and your kid are getting the fuck out. :heart:
 
Glad you and your kid are getting the fuck out. :heart:

We are out and have been for a few months now. Those are the nicer things I had to deal with. He is mentally ill and won't stay on his meds. I can only do so much with that. I have to take care of myself and my kid. His crazy was crippling some days. And no I did not know he had mental issues when we were dating. Not till after we married. He hid his issues well or was on his meds. We even went to premarital counseling. So I have who he was documented by a professional. The crazy he is now cam about later.
 
We are out and have been for a few months now. Those are the nicer things I had to deal with. He is mentally ill and won't stay on his meds. I can only do so much with that. I have to take care of myself and my kid. His crazy was crippling some days. And no I did not know he had mental issues when we were dating. Not till after we married. He hid his issues well or was on his meds. We even went to premarital counseling. So I have who he was documented by a professional. The crazy he is now cam about later.

Can't you get a court order to keep him the fuck away? Stay the fuck safe and get the fucking police involved!
 
Start reading the expletives in this thread as verbs and nouns instead of emphasis tools and enjoy the mental images.
 
Last edited:
Fuck!

I just purchased a 500 mL bottle of silicone lubricant.

...... that bottle is fucking huge.


but it should last for a whole fucking lot of fucking fun fucking!
 
.



FUCK!
tumblr_odszf0EL9t1u2gv2io1_500.jpg

This is how I fucking feel!



:mad:
 
Tell us about the fucking pump story you teased us with.
Please?

Fucking:

When I was 21 years old with Wife #1
Wife: I’m want to fuck!
Me: Yup, me too!
Wife: Let’s see how fast we can fuck!
Me: Fuck me!
….. 4 minutes later…
Wife: Hot damn! I’m fucking good. I’m done!
Me: (looking at fresh wet spot) Yup, I’m fucking done too!

Now at 69 after cancer surgery with Wife #3
(Fuck time minus 6 hours)
Me: Sweetie, what to try to fuck today?
Wife: Oh my yes! I really need a fuck.
Me: Out-fucking-standing!

(Fuck time minus 3 hours)
Me: I’m taking my Fuck pills if we are still a go!
Wife: Fuck Yes, take those fucking fuck pills.
Wife: So we are “Go” in about an hour?
Me: Yup, then we will have about a three hour fuck window!

(Fuck time minus 1 hour)
Take a shower and put on kimono
Place dick pump on bathroom counter
Place vibrator on bedside table (will be needed to help me orgasm, if
possible after finished with fucking)
Places lub and tissues on bedside table
Make sure dog goes outside and pee
Discuss with wife how we might want to fuck step be step…
1. First spend time naked snuggling
2. Then some light petting
3. Then I go use dick pump to get my Fucking Dick ready
4. Then FUCK as long as possible
5. Then use vibrator to see if I can orgasm
6. Then naked snuggling in afterglow


So, if you want to better understand #3 watch the video here: LINK



FUCKING:

The petting got a little hotter then expected fasted than expected - we were both very hungry for some fresh fuck time…
So we get to stage #3, getting my Fucking Dick ready.

Leaving my oh-so-ready Wife in bed I go to the bathroom to pump up my Fucking Dick. (note: there is no way to tell if I’ve pumped hard enough to fuck but experience. The first time we tried to fuck my dick looked hard enough to fuck, but alas it was not. In time I have learned what Fucking Dick looks like so I pump away to that point.)

Achieving what I thought was Fucking Dick ready I pulled the tension ring on to pumped-up dick hopping to make it into Fucking Dick. SUCCESS!!!! But in that moment it felt like the tension ring might be just a bit too far down the base of my dick. Remember now Wife is in the bedroom ready to go. I think “ I’ll just pull that mention ring up my dick just a smidgen. DAMN - Fucking Dick turned into limp dick. SHIT!

So now I have to load the damn tension ring back onto the tube. These picks show the task at hand. Remember lub is all over the place. Wife in is the bed hot and ready. I’m in the bathroom with a partial hard-on that will do nobody any fucking good and want nothing more than to be in bed IN my wife, if-you-please.

tumblr_ogpclu3Zro1u7qdbxo1_540.jpg


tumblr_ogpclu3Zro1u7qdbxo2_540.jpg


tumblr_ogpclu3Zro1u7qdbxo3_1280.jpg


tumblr_ogpclu3Zro1u7qdbxo4_540.jpg

So there I am, pulling the tension ring down the loading cone with slippery lubed up hands, in a bit of a hurry (hot Wife and all) and WHAP - the tension ring slips free from me hands, shoots up to the ceiling and bounces back down hitting me on the top on my head. WHAT_THE_FUCK!?!?!?

So, I try one more time. SUCCESS!!!! Nice Fucking Dick!

Struts into bedroom and hears from Wife. Oh! Nice!

Fuck - Fuck sounds..
Loud Happy Noises from Wife
Oh My God noise from me - I actually felt Wife around my dick - some feeling is returning to Fucking Dick

More Fuck Fuck

Wife says “My back is starting to hurt, I need to get off”
Me “thats just fine”

I reach for the vibrator and try for an orgasm. Wife gives balls wonderful attention. *sigh* Not this time.

“Oh well”

…and a good time was had by all.

Pics of Shanks The Making of a Fucking Dick - if interested:

Link #1
Link #2
Link #3
Link #4
Link #5


;)
 
Last edited:
Well Fuck, thanks :eek::eek:


but I just want to fuck again... ;)

or something like a fuck, Wife and I are working it all out - She is a treasure :heart:

Link 3 & 4 - #impressive

Wife comment - #sweetest

Pumpfucking narrative - #priceless

:heart:

Fuck!
 
'Library paralysis' is why I now watch at least 2 horror movies a day after abstaining from TV and movies for about 5 years. Nothing else to do. Maybe that's the solution to your problems.
Meanwhile in Kenya two kids just died from dysentery.
Love it.
 
Back
Top