Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heels.

attachment.php

Nice to see things from a different perspective . . . especially sexy things.;) Is this how heels are worn 'down under'? Up in the air? I suppose it makes sense; you're all upside down anyway, right?:rolleyes:

I must that when I first looked at the picture your bracelets made me think you were wearing some sort of cuffs Icy. :kiss: :eek: And I thought if that's "more" comfortable what was less comfortable?!? :confused:

Oh... yeah... there they are past the Gumdrop Mountains and the Candy Castle. They're black like the Licorice Castle. Oh I guess that makes you Queen Frostine.

Cheers :kiss:

Wow! you are so gorgeous Icy!

Aww, Thank you.😘

Wow.... absofreakinloutely beautiful, those lips... mmm mmm mmm

Thank you. 😁

Mmmm so sexy on you

I know you like heels.

Quite beautiful.

Quite a lovely compliment.😉

Darn - need to get my eyes checked out - It took me five minutes to see the heels - I guess I was too busy checking out the other topographical features - the hills and valleys and a couple of nice peaks!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Took you a while to get to the horizon. Lol

Love to have those over my shoulders and wrapped around the back of my head!! :devil:

Hehe.:eek:

Now that is a gorgeous view. Love the heels in the air. ;)

Aww, thank you.😊

Nice to see things from a different perspective . . . especially sexy things.;) Is this how heels are worn 'down under'? Up in the air? I suppose it makes sense; you're all upside down anyway, right?:rolleyes:

You think that's not the right way?
Americans are funny. Lol

Absolutely delicious ;) thank you for sharing

Thank you.😊

I must that when I first looked at the picture your bracelets made me think you were wearing some sort of cuffs Icy. :kiss: :eek: And I thought if that's "more" comfortable what was less comfortable?!? :confused:

i want some pretty cuffs like that.

Oh... yeah... there they are past the Gumdrop Mountains and the Candy Castle. They're black like the Licorice Castle. Oh I guess that makes you Queen Frostine.

Cheers :kiss:

Haha. Good one.😝

"Heels"? Is that how you pronounce "hills" in Australia? I would expect that in Kentucky, but not Australia. Very pretty no matter how you say it.:heart:

Thank you. I think I pronounce "I" lol

Wait, you said there are heels in this picture and yet my eyes are drawn to far more interesting and beautiful things.... Namely every thing about you.

Thank you for sharing.

You're too sweet BL.😘

Oh my, what a hot view.....a dangerous view for a horny man laying in bed to see

Hehe. Beware!😉

As always, not just another pic, but a special privilege to share the sight of your exciting body. The next one should be even more special if the progression continues.:heart:

Very nice! I like the view from both angles. :)

Thank you.😊

Damn soooooo suckable :D

So i believe.😉

Your slowly disrobing look is sweet torture

Hehe.😘

Wow! Those are gorgeous ;) Thank you for sharing

Thank you.

Vary beautiful. Something has to be said about a woman sharing her passion of photographing herself then posting so others can admire. Stunningly beautiful.

What a show off? Lol

I am running out of superlatives to describe your beauty Icy... :rose::kiss::rose:

Lol. I appreciate your efforts

You're thread is amazingly beautiful Icy. 🌹

Thank you so much Sweetemmygirl thats kind of you to say.

have to say love the Av pic...awesome cocktail dress ;)

Thank you. It is a nice dress.

As always, not just another pic, but a special privilege to share the sight of your exciting body. The next one should be even more special if the progression continues.:heart:

You're too sweet.😘

& they're beautiful heels indeed.. as is everything else.

Thanks Mrgl720. Im flattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back