Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really must have loosened up too fast. It's all a blur. I seemed to get undressed in record time.

attachment.php

I imagine you had some incentive?

I love this new thread of yours Icy, and I like the direction it is going. :)

I really must have loosened up too fast. It's all a blur. I seemed to get undressed in record time.

attachment.php

That is a record worth having. I'd like to put the gold medal around your neck while you bend over toward me.:heart:

Funny....when you loosend up...things seemed to have tightened up here....:devil:

That is funny. Must be some kind of cause and effect.

I imagine you had some incentive?

Oh some encouraging for sure.

I love this new thread of yours Icy, and I like the direction it is going. :)

Thanks jp.

That is a record worth having. I'd like to put the gold medal around your neck while you bend over toward me.:heart:

Lol. I've never had a gold medal.

I hope I didn't make an ass of myself.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 15
Icy, I skip Lit for a couple of days and look what I miss! I've had a grand time catching up. Your healthy heart initiative is wonderful. What a treat to have your creative series ideas to look forward to. Thank you for making my day!

No but you do have an amazing ass!!!!

Hehe, thanks.

Oh my!!!
I mean, yeah it's nice. :D
:kiss: you are fiery in this one lady!

Haha, thank you Lizzy.

Icy, I skip Lit for a couple of days and look what I miss! I've had a grand time catching up. Your healthy heart initiative is wonderful. What a treat to have your creative series ideas to look forward to. Thank you for making my day!

Aww, thanks Mara. I hope you had a good couple of days.

I was going to say "great ass" then I thought it sounded like a constellation, but why not you are a star. :kiss:

Well hardly, but it did make me laugh.šŸ˜Š

I'm pretty sure you didn't, but let's take a closer look at that FINE ASS just to make sure!! :kiss:

Lol. I hope I faired ok.

Funny, even though this is called ICY I'm feeling very warm all over.

I'm glad you don't find my thread too cold.

You did, and what a glorious ass it is!

Hehe, well thank you.

It is a most impressive ass perched upon some great legs. Love the composition of the phot also with the red bra - superb DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Thank you. I thought the bra was a good way to continue that colour pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back