Icy's Images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosen up?

attachment.php

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous woman. Love the processing on this one. :rose::kiss::rose:

Qualifications?

Loosen up?

attachment.php

Well, I received my first International Emergency Medical Technician license quite a few years ago and I have been conducting hands on examinations ever since!! For you I'd be glad to perform the checkup gratis!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Gorgeous photo of a gorgeous woman. Love the processing on this one. :rose::kiss::rose:

Aww, thank you.šŸ˜˜
I've had some editing fun.

Well, I received my first International Emergency Medical Technician license quite a few years ago and I have been conducting hands on examinations ever since!! For you I'd be glad to perform the checkup gratis!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Sounds like I'm in good hands.
I by stark contrast actually have no formal medical training but I'll take a look for you regardless. LolšŸ˜

I'm liking where this is going, you tease!

Where it's going? It can only ever go one place.šŸ˜Š

You start a new thread, you play doctor in your first series, and now I really need medical attention for my heart rate, blood pressure, and....:heart:

Hehe. Well you've come to the right place.;)

Love seeing you back here lady. Very sexxy body. Enjoying the new pics. šŸ˜˜

I really must have loosened up too fast. It's all a blur. I seemed to get undressed in record time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 15
I really must have loosened up too fast. It's all a blur. I seemed to get undressed in record time.

attachment.php

Just saving seconds to get both our heart rates up to a energetic level!! Gorgeous Series! ! :kiss:

attachment.php

Well I think it is your beautiful body's fault. It screams look at me every time you post, so perhaps it wanted to be front and center instead of your outfits. ;):devil:

The Doctor is In

Oh Dr. Icy, I have this strange sensation whenever I see you. I begin to feel light headed, as if all the blood is rushing from my head. Yet I find it more difficult to walk and need to either sit down or lay down. Is there something you can do to help?

A beautiful photo set Ms. Icy and a great way to kick off your new thread. Thank you for sharing.

Loosened up!!

attachment.php

WOW, your Doctors coat, stethoscope and bra have all disappeared - I imagine you are a bit tired and need some help in removing that last pesky article of clothing. Just turn around and let me help you remove it!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Today I felt like starting a thread.
Don't know how long I'll feel like that for but here goes...

It's time for your check up!

attachment.php

Turns head and coughs.
O.K. Now I'll turn around for the rear end examination.

Just saving seconds to get both our heart rates up to a energetic level!! Gorgeous Series! ! :kiss:

It's my new healthy heart initiative. Lol

Well I think it is your beautiful body's fault. It screams look at me every time you post, so perhaps it wanted to be front and center instead of your outfits. ;):devil:

It was breaking free! Lol

Oh Dr. Icy, I have this strange sensation whenever I see you. I begin to feel light headed, as if all the blood is rushing from my head. Yet I find it more difficult to walk and need to either sit down or lay down. Is there something you can do to help?

A beautiful photo set Ms. Icy and a great way to kick off your new thread. Thank you for sharing.

Take a seat here BL and we will see what I can do to help.

WOW, your Doctors coat, stethoscope and bra have all disappeared - I imagine you are a bit tired and need some help in removing that last pesky article of clothing. Just turn around and let me help you remove it!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

It sure is tiring looking after everyone's needs.

Turns head and coughs.
O.K. Now I'll turn around for the rear end examination.

I can see you're anxious to get started.

Works for me!!!! ~wink~ :rose::kiss::rose:

lol. Why am I not surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back