Raw Anal Lust

for not only do a simple bump....
Funny AV you have, DVS. The master of suspense.
He liked to torture blondes. Glad I am brunette....

I guess all gals herein want to get more than your capitals DVS...Would you be so kind and enlighten us? Tell us more?
 
Last edited:
N8Dreams said:
for not only do a simple bump....
Funny AV you have, DVS. The master of suspense.
He liked to torture blondes. Glad I am brunette....
If you watch "Hitch" long enough, it is said he will smile at you. But, only if he likes you.

I guess all gals herein want to get more than your capitals DVS...Would you be so kind and enlighten us? Tell us more?
I'm at a bit of a loss. Just what is it you want more of? Are you curious as to what DVS stands for, maybe?
 
DVS said:
Are you curious as to what DVS stands for, maybe?
Wow, I've been reading your posts and glancing at your sig line for months and months and months and I only just now thought about what your nickname means! Tee hee... Good choice!
 
NemoAlia said:
Wow, I've been reading your posts and glancing at your sig line for months and months and months and I only just now thought about what your nickname means! Tee hee... Good choice!
Thank you! LOL, doesn't the obvious mean so much more when you finally realize how obvious it was all along? And, I think it fits my style so well.

I"ve been called DMV, DMZ, BVD, BMW, and on. Some people just don't see the obvious. I even received a message from someone who said they appreciated what I posted on their thread. Trouble is, I didn't post to their thread. I found the thread and it just happened to be another nick with three initials.

Maybe someone should start a thread where everybody says how they came up with their nick. Or, has this already been done? It seems an obvious thread to start.

NemoAlia, was that "Tee hee" good for you? It sure was for me. :D

EDITED to fix my typo.
 
Last edited:
Angel_Diva said:
excellent.... just what i needed before bed time. :p :heart:
I hope bed time was good for you, if you know what I mean. :D :devil:
 
N8Dreams said:
Sounds you were lonely.......

I was.... and a bit horny ;) but also because i was on my monthly time... *ahem* so i couldn't have fun at all.... :(

But.... today was all good and fun.... mmm...... yes. :kiss: It got better real quick. :D
 
This is the first installment of the story My New Boss.
There's a hot link at the end of each installment.
Just click that link to continue to the next installment.
I hope you enjoy the story.

She was my new boss. Auburn hair tied up in a bun. Prim and propper business attire. A no nonsense business suit and heels was the norm. A pearl necklace was always around her neck. If you'd look up "stuck up bitch" in the dictionary, there'd be a picture of her. I think she had a nice figure in there somewhere, but it was very difficult to tell, and I didn't have the desire to know.

Her attitude was just as stuffy as her dress code. She ran the office with near millitary protocal. "Don't be late or pay the price. Do your job well, or you can be replaced." This was her montra.

For some reason, she seemed to be on my case, from the start. The first day, she asked me "some people work better when mad, and some work better when happy. Which type are you?"

Well, I hope you can guess how I answered. But, the way she treated me after that, you wouldn't think she had believed me. In fact, from that day on, she didn't seem to find much I was doing right.

Now, don't get me wrong, here. I'm not the best worker. But, I couldn't help but come to the conclusion that she was trying to get me to quit. That's how bad it was.

Soon, I really began to hate going to work. This was bad, because I don't like working a job I hate. I subscribe to the school of thought that if you hate your job, you won't live as long. The stress of going to that place where you aren't respected or appreciated can certainly take it's tole.

It's even worse when you have no other option but to continue subjecting yourself to it. The tension is high, and your nerves are on edge. You become a clock watcher. You can't wait for the work day to end. This then, became my life. It looked to me that the new boss was out to get me, and not in a good way.

A couple of weeks ago, it looked like everything was coming to a head. I couldn't seem to do anything to satisfy her. My work was sub par, and getting worse. In staff meetings, some of my best stuff was used as how not to do it. Of course, my name wasn't used, but she and I knew.

After the meeting, she said our department was behind and overtime was necessary to bring it back up to speed. She mentioned several names, and mine was among them. I figured I should keep my mouth shut, because I was already in the dog house. I decided to stay and work the overtime, with out incident.

My job position was the last to get the work, as I was the finish man. I made everything look pretty, after the rough in work was done. The evening ran long. As each worker finished their work, they went home. At the end, everyone was gone, except for the boss and me.

I hadn't thought of that, when I agreed to work over. In fact, if I had thought about it, I might have decided differently. Being at work with this lady was bad enough. But, being alone in the office with her only a couple of flights above me, was very close to hell.

My work finished, I quickly cleaned up my area, in hopes that I would get out and avoid a confrontation with her. I really didn't trust myself to be cordial, if she happened to criticize me, one on one.

Then, I heard a "ding" on my computer. That ding meant I had received an interoffice email. I checked, and I couldln't believe it. She wanted to see me before I left. Damn, if I could have only left a few minutes sooner!

I delayed it as long as I could. On my way out, I rode the elevator up the two fiights to the executive suites. Muzak was doing its best to chop up a Beatles tune. Just my luck. I love the Beatles, but that wasn't the Beatles.

The elevator doors opened, and the hallway was dark. Only every fourth ceiling light was working. The night system had kicked in. I walked down the hall to the reception area. Behind that was her office. I knocked on the closed door, and she told me to come in.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. But, when I walked in, I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth dropped open in disbelief at what I saw. Standing there, in front of me was my new boss. But, she was stark naked.

Her wrists were behind her back, and her ankles were tied together with white rope. And to top it all off, there was a red ball gag hanging around her neck, where those pearls used to be. It took me a while to catch my breath. There was a figure underneath all of that business attire. I stood there, speechless.

Finally, she said something. "I guess you're wondering what this is all about."

"Well, yeah, you could say that."

"I don't think you noticed, but when I first saw you, I liked what I saw. And, when I like something, I get it. That's the kind of woman I am."

"I don't understand. You're always on my case, from day one. Now, you're telling me you like me? What kind of stupid logic is that?"

"Well, I understand your confusion. Please let me explain."

"Please do. I can't wait to hear this."

She leaned back against her desk, and began to tell me the strangest story of a life where she loves to take risks for the thrill of it. She said life at the top was boring, and she started her risk taking for fun. As it turned out, she found she loved it, and these risks evolved.

"So, you can see", she continued, "this has been a risk I've been taking with you, ever since the beginning. I've been difficult with you for a reason. It was all part of my plan."

"Plan? I'm really sorry, but you're still not making sense. Why are you standing there, naked?"

"Well, taking risks is sometimes an art. It starts out by taking a chance here or there, but it has become quite involved, at times. This is one of those times."

"I'm still not getting..."

"Please, just shut up and listen to me!"

Ah, there was that attitude. Looking at her like that, I'd almost forgotten who she was. She was quite lovely, actually. I was impressed with her body, at least.

"I've taken chances for years, now. My position has allowed me to go as far as my imagination will allow. This time, I've taken a chance to fulfill a desire I've had for a long time. I'm sure you know I've not been completely fair with you. Actually, I've done my best to piss you off, at times. Have I succeeded?"

"Oh, yes, I think that's safe to say."

"Good. Now, we come to why I'm standing here, naked and bound in front of you. Like I said, I take risks. These risks are for thrills. Over the years, I've gone to a great deal of trouble just for the thrill of it. This is one of those times. I've always had the desire to be alone in my office, and be confronted with a male employee that I've made angry."

I listened as she continued this strange tale. My mouth was still hanging open, and as dry as a bone. I was truly astounded at what I was hearing.

"Like I said, when I first saw you, I knew you were the one I thought could make this happen. So, I began the task of telling you everything you did was less than sufficient. All of your work was lacking and your attitude was poor. I went out of my way to piss you off. Did I succeed in this?"

"Wait a minute, here. You're telling me you did all of this on purpose, just to piss me off? All of the time, I thought I was really close to being fired and it was all a joke for you...for thrills?"

"Well, yes, in a way, but not without reason."

"Shit, woman, what could be the reason you'd want to act that way? It doesn't make sense, to me. I've been so pissed at you, I couldn't think straight. Now, hearing this, it's even worse, if that's at all possible."

"Good. That's just the way I wanted you to feel."

"Huh? I'm lost. Yes, you've really suceeded in pissing me off. But, what does that have to do with standing here, naked. Do you expect me to make love to you, after the way you've treated me? Don't count on that happening."

"No, I don't want you to make love to me. Not at all. You see, I've tried to piss you off for a very good reason. And, I had your department stay late for that same reason. I knew you would be the last to leave, so I waited for the right time. First, I removed my clothes. Then, I sat on my desk and tied my ankles together. Put the ball gag around my neck, and then got these hand cuffs around my wrists. Now, I'm completely at your mercy. We're alone in this office, and you are pissed off at me."

Sorry, lady. I still don't know what you're talking about."

You idiot! What are you? Dense? The scenario goes like this...You take advantage of the late hours, break into my office and overpower me. You strip me naked, and render me helpless with strict bondage. Then, you tell me I'm about to pay for being such a bitch to you. you say it's time I learned the proper way to treat my employees, and you know just the way to teach me."

"Oh, now I'm getting the idea. You like the thrill of being out of control and in the control of another. You've even taken the time to set up the situation so I'm eager to be mean to you. You want me to give you some of your own medicine. Am I catching on?"

"Yes, you are. Finally! I was beginning to wonder about you."

"Hey, there. You're not in much of a position to be talking to me like that."

"Oh, now that's better. What are you going to do about my attitude? Are you going to teach me a lesson? You know I shouldn't be telling you this, but I'm an anal virgin. And, I couldn't stop you if you wanted to bend me over my desk right now and teach me a thing or two. I've left some lubricant in my desk drawer, but I can't even force you to use it. And, the gag is in case I get too loud, or plead for you to stop. I'm completely at your mercy. Now, just how angry are you? Are you going to show me?"

 
Last edited:
This installment is a continuation from post #35.


"You know, I don't really like the way you've been treating me. I also don't like it that I've been a part of your little thrill seeking adventure. And, now you want me to bend you over and fuck that tight little ass of yours? It seems to me that everything is for your enjoyment. I think I should get something out of this."

"You are getting something out of this, you dolt! Look at me! Don't you even like what you see? I'm naked and unable to resist you. You can take me however you wish, and I couldn't begin to stop you. I'm literally your fuck toy for the taking. Doesn't that excite you?"

"Yes, but you benefit from all of that, too. I want something you aren't offering me. I think you should have to pay for your pleasure. Offering me your body seems to be way too easy for you. I want to hear more about how I benefit from this."

"Damn it, I thought you were a man! Any other red blooded male would jump at the chance you have before you. But, you want to negociate a better deal? You'd better get over here and fuck me, or you're fired!"

I knew I had her just where I wanted her, so I was going to play with her, a little. After all, what was she going to do about it? When she told me to fuck her or I was fired, I decided to show her exactly who was in charge. I walked right up to her and bent her back and over her desk. My feet were in front of hers, and she was laying on her cuffed hands.

I had her pinned and she couldn't move. Her clit and pussy were both exposed to my touch. Her tits were heaving with each breath she took. With my right hand on her neck, I held her there, while I moved my left hand down between her legs. I watched her face, as my hand slowly made it's way down her body.

Her lips were quivering. She tried to look down at what I was doing, but she couldn't see. She tried to wiggle away from me, but she was there to stay, until I decided to let her up.

Soon, my fingers found her clit. If I hadn't known it myself, her squeal would have told me. My touch was like an electric shock to her. She whimpered and wiggled under my fingers.

I stuck my finger inside her pussy, and she gasped out loud. Soon, she was nearly crying for me to fuck her. It was amazing. She was one horny woman. Her need was obvious. She knew it, and now she knew I knew it. She had a fire burning inside her that needed to be put out.

I looked down at her and smiled. Her expression had completely changed in a matter of seconds. She had changed from a demanding bitch to a whimpering little slut. I decided to take my time and see just how far she would go. "So, are you in the mood to talk, now, or are you still planning to fire me?"

"Well, no. It seems you may uh, be...I mean you have me in a, under your uh..."

"So, where's the demanding bitch, now? Where's the mean boss lady who's gonna fire me, now?"

"I think I've changed my mind. I, uhm, no, I don't think I'll have to do that, now."

I shoved my finger into her pussy, then pulled it out, roughly rubbing it over her clit, in the process. You won't have to fire me, now? Is that really the way you want to say that?"

She squealed and wiggled under my probing finger. She took a deep breath. "I don't know what you mean."

"What I mean is, look at your position. Look at mine. When you say you won't have to fire me, isn't that coming from the demanding boss side of you? Are you in a position to be demanding anything, now?"

"No, I guess I'm not."

"Aren't you more in a wanting position, now?"

"Yes."

"And, you want it bad, don't you."

She quickly nodded her head. "Oh, yeah."

"Then, wouldn't it be more correct for you to say you don't want to fire me, now?"

"Yes. I mean NO! I don't want to fire you, now. NO!"

"There, that's more like it. Now you're learning."

I changed my position to be right on top of her. The crotch of my jeans was rubbing against her hungry pussy. She was humping against me and whimpering softly.

My hands were on either side of her body, and I stared into her eyes. She was melting fast, but I was far from done with her. It was time for negotiations to begin.


 
Last edited:
I must say that I enjoy this greatly.

I am one of those women that like rough hard anal sex. I like the force, the pain and pleasure, the absolute domination that comes with it. Being held down, thighs forced apart from behind.

Thank you and give me more
 
mmm... yes another great story DVS!!!

altho i must admit too much details on the office work.... need more anal and rough sexy details ;) :p
 
Angel_Diva said:
mmm... yes another great story DVS!!!

altho i must admit too much details on the office work.... need more anal and rough sexy details ;) :p
All good stories need a setup. Be patient. Your anal and rough sexy details will be coming, in due time.

And, I do like to see you hunger for those details. :devil:
 
Elizabetht said:
I must say that I enjoy this greatly.

I am one of those women that like rough hard anal sex. I like the force, the pain and pleasure, the absolute domination that comes with it. Being held down, thighs forced apart from behind.

Thank you and give me more
Sweetie, you're my kind of woman...although, I won't force your thighs apart, from behind. Just those ass cheeks.

Bookmark this thread. You should enjoy the ride.
 
Last edited:
DVS said:
All good stories need a setup. Be patient. Your anal and rough sexy details will be coming, in due time.

And, I do like to see you hunger for those details. :devil:

hehe.... ooh..... well ok.... i'll be paitient, but i hope its soon. :kiss:
 
I like anal sex. Its always hard and rough cause he says he cant control himself.
 
DVS said:
All good stories need a setup. Be patient. Your anal and rough sexy details will be coming, in due time.

And, I do like to see you hunger for those details. :devil:


And you love knowing you have us begging for more!





and yes... it is just as you promised! :eek:
 
cellis said:
And you love knowing you have us begging for more!





and yes... it is just as you promised! :eek:
In comedy, they say leave them laughing. In theater, they say leave them satisfied, but, wanting more.

With writing, all of the above is very similar. But, with stories such as mine, you should leave them begging for more, to be assured you've done your job.

Now, get down on your knees and spread those cheeks for me. And, get ready for a rough ride.
 
I like this bitch's style, I must say. Too many shrinking violet good girls.
 
Netzach said:
I like this bitch's style, I must say. Too many shrinking violet good girls.
Oh, there's nothing wrong with those shrinking violets, when you want one. But, I agree...isn't it nice to see a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it, even if it is only fiction.

She goes to the extent of egging him on, to get the ultimate result she wants. Then, naked and victim in his control, she takes a great risk of what her experience will actually be.
 
Back
Top