Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the flattering, lovely, and delicious comments. Would you like to see some more?

Lucky

I would just like to let you know plumkiss that I feel so lucky to have found this thread by accident. I could not stop going through all the pics in the "SINCE I HAVE NO LOVER INDEX". I think you are an exquisite woman with a gorgeous body. What I really was blown away by were your eyes. The pic "and a bit more", #49 is breathtaking. Thank you so much for the peak into you. I will be back frequently. I hope you have a great night

Please! I would love to see more of you and if you can find it in your heart to let me see one with your eyes in it I would be forever greatful

I want to see more until my eyes dry up.

You always have such great enthusiasm! I love it. Will be sharing very soon :)

I would just like to let you know plumkiss that I feel so lucky to have found this thread by accident. I could not stop going through all the pics in the "SINCE I HAVE NO LOVER INDEX". I think you are an exquisite woman with a gorgeous body. What I really was blown away by were your eyes. The pic "and a bit more", #49 is breathtaking. Thank you so much for the peak into you. I will be back frequently. I hope you have a great night

Thanks for stopping by :) Despite my inclination to show off my breasts to random people online, I am actually a very shy and quiet person in real life. Occasionally I do feel bold enough to share more, and now that I know my eyes are admired, perhaps I will share them in the future.

Have you ever shared a bath with anyone?

I have never shared a bath with anyone! It's a shame because it is something I think about a lot--less in a sexual way, but in a deeply intimate way. I would love to bathe my partner as he tells me about his day or just stroke him very gently as we revel in a mood of total relaxation. What has your experience been?

I have never shared a bath with anyone! It's a shame because it is something I think about a lot--less in a sexual way, but in a deeply intimate way. I would love to bathe my partner as he tells me about his day or just stroke him very gently as we revel in a mood of total relaxation. What has your experience been?

Legs spread, partner laying with her back against me. Hands caressing soapy circles around her breasts and nipples. Just enjoying the warmth of the water and the heat of her skin. Feeling the moans build as the nipples harden.

Thank you for the reply. I hope to see some more of your eyes in the future. You take great pics period. I can't wait to see more of you

Thanks for stopping by :) Despite my inclination to show off my breasts to random people online, I am actually a very shy and quiet person in real life. Occasionally I do feel bold enough to share more, and now that I know my eyes are admired, perhaps I will share them in the future.

I agree that an intimate bath experience is amazing. A few years ago while staying at a hotel I took a bath with my gf at the time and it was very fun.

There are two pictures that I would like to share tonight. I thank you in advanced for being kind and welcoming. It is nice to feel attractive and hear compliments, even if it is just through digital means.

The other day I was thinking about why I post. Of course there is the simple answer of wanting attention (don't we all, though?). But I think it's a little more complex than that. Posting to me is a personal expression of my sexuality, which is a huge part of myself that I don't get to share often. This is an outlet for me and sort of a refuge.

I feel grateful that I can share with you in a safe and positive environment. I can't view content these days on any website without running into hateful/racist/sexist/general asshole comments , but it is nice to have my thread where there is nothing but good vibes.

Breasts, bush, pussy, and peace :)

Down Below...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnZ3lPYWVCY0x4NHVHdGNzMG1jYnFURTNzQzg0/view?usp=sharing

And all over...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnWkZiVDJxQkg5NEtpYVJjaEJYXzN3NGVSUkpF/view?usp=sharing

I hope everyone is having a good night :)

There are two pictures that I would like to share tonight. I thank you in advanced for being kind and welcoming. It is nice to feel attractive and hear compliments, even if it is just through digital means.

The other day I was thinking about why I post. Of course there is the simple answer of wanting attention (don't we all, though?). But I think it's a little more complex than that. Posting to me is a personal expression of my sexuality, which is a huge part of myself that I don't get to share often. This is an outlet for me and sort of a refuge.

I feel grateful that I can share with you in a safe and positive environment. I can't view content these days on any website without running into hateful/racist/sexist/general asshole comments , but it is nice to have my thread where there is nothing but good vibes.

Down Below...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnZ3lPYWVCY0x4NHVHdGNzMG1jYnFURTNzQzg0/view?usp=sharing

And all over...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnWkZiVDJxQkg5NEtpYVJjaEJYXzN3NGVSUkpF/view?usp=sharing

Plumkiss, we are so lucky to have you share your expressions of your sexuality with us. You are a very beautiful body and I am glad you continue to post.

WOW!!!! Thank you so much for being open with us. "And all over" took me by surprise, and I love it!!!! You are an extremely sexy and down right gorgeous woman.

Down Below...

And all over...

Having a very good night now beautiful:rose:

Having a very good night now beautiful:rose:

Thanks, sweet dreams to you :)

WOW!!!! Thank you so much for being open with us. "And all over" took me by surprise, and I love it!!!! You are an extremely sexy and down right gorgeous woman.

I like surprises, and glad you like them too. Hopefully I can keep surprising you all.

Plumkiss, we are so lucky to have you share your expressions of your sexuality with us. You are a very beautiful body and I am glad you continue to post.

Thank you kindly!

I had great anticipation...

... and you did not disappoint.
In fact, you more than exceeded expectations.

I'm having a great night now. ;)
You are seriously gorgeous.

Down Below...

And all over...

A perfect sentiment. I think its important to be confident in yourself and rock what you have, which you certainly do with glowing results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back