Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off the Internet

Lately I haven't really been in the picture taking mood. Everyone goes through times of feeling down on themselves and this is one of them for me. I'm so happy that its summer, but at the same time I can't help but yearn for someone to touch my exposed skin...even if its just a hand on my knee and someone holding my hand as I walk through the park. Today I went to a book signing at my favorite bookstore and I had a great time, but I couldn't help but notice that I was the only one there alone--without friends or a mate. Then I asked myself, why am I so bothered by this? I really do like spending time alone, but it does drive me mad when I have too much alone time. Now that its almost been 2 years since I have been in a relationship, I am feeling the loneliness all the way down to my bones.

You're over thinking things. You live in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities in this nation and if you don't find what you're looking for out there, it's on you. Stop wasting your time crying about shit online. Get out there and live your life.

I would love to touch your exposed skin (and your hidden skin too);)

Lately I haven't really been in the picture taking mood. Everyone goes through times of feeling down on themselves and this is one of them for me. I'm so happy that its summer, but at the same time I can't help but yearn for someone to touch my exposed skin...even if its just a hand on my knee and someone holding my hand as I walk through the park. Today I went to a book signing at my favorite bookstore and I had a great time, but I couldn't help but notice that I was the only one there alone--without friends or a mate. Then I asked myself, why am I so bothered by this? I really do like spending time alone, but it does drive me mad when I have too much alone time. Now that its almost been 2 years since I have been in a relationship, I am feeling the loneliness all the way down to my bones.

Thanks :) I am doing well these days, just a bit overwhelmed at work at the moment. I haven't forgotten about you all. I took this picture the other day to post here and I forgot about it. The light was so bright coming through my window and I wanted to capture it. Alas, my camera is not that great, but I still like the picture. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnaUVaY0otaW44LWV4U0RTRnhtODJVTVV3MG1z/view?usp=sharing

Plum kiss .. Love that Gap ! ;)

Stunning album....just hope you find what you're searching for....have you tried the UK? All the best for the future xx

Plum, if I was there, I would show you the way to treat and care for a good woman. I would not let you feel alone or lonely anymore.

So today I walked over 5 miles :) I am trying out different ways to keep myself focused on something other than my loneliness. I tried on some bras and a couple of dresses, you can see them below and I also made myself a necklace. It was kind of a nice day. I really need to do some cleaning up around my apartment, but all I want to do is stay on Literotica and chat with you all.

Enjoy the new pictures :) And leave a question for me to answer. I promise to answer them all.
Where do u buy ur bras

You're over thinking things. You live in one of the most diverse and dynamic cities in this nation and if you don't find what you're looking for out there, it's on you. Stop wasting your time crying about shit online. Get out there and live your life.

And to you, I would say stop wasting your time being an ass online. Get out there and be nice!

To everyone else, thanks to your kindness. I find that online forums can be like diaries--a place to share things that in real life I wouldn't be able to share. Thanks for the listening ear. I am going on vacation for a while, but I plan on returning with plenty of dressing room shots :)

And to you, I would say stop wasting your time being an ass online. Get out there and be nice!

To everyone else, thanks to your kindness. I find that online forums can be like diaries--a place to share things that in real life I wouldn't be able to share. Thanks for the listening ear. I am going on vacation for a while, but I plan on returning with plenty of dressing room shots :)

you are gorgeous, I'd love skin on skin contact with you ;)

Eagerly awaiting your return

Hoping you enjoy your vacation. Will look for your dressing room pics when you get back. Be well sexy lady.:rose::kiss::rose:

Omg your so sexy

Hello how are you today? I'm Jake from Ny wanted to say hello and ask if you would like to talk more perhaps skype gruntusa00. I'm home today relaxing off of wrk and thought it would be great if we talked flirted etc hope to hear back Jake

Well vacation is over with and I find myself missing Literotica hardcore. I like being here, it's kind of like having a secret lover. So back to business. Since I have no one to bombard with my dirty dressing room shots...

Just the teaser:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmncXZYN3RUMFlHdlljcVAzaHBpSVdrVkZSWVA0/view?usp=sharing

There is definitely more to come, including soapy bath shots and nudes from my hotel stay....

Great teasing start ms plum......

A shame

Well vacation is over with and I find myself missing Literotica hardcore. I like being here, it's kind of like having a secret lover. So back to business. Since I have no one to bombard with my dirty dressing room shots...

Just the teaser:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmncXZYN3RUMFlHdlljcVAzaHBpSVdrVkZSWVA0/view?usp=sharing

There is definitely more to come, including soapy bath shots and nudes from my hotel stay....

I am sure that you can bombard Lit with all of your dressing room shots!! DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

Just the teaser:

Welcome back from vacation ... great teaser

Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back