Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT I'm glad you like idea.
hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Since I Have No Lover index

Good morning, time to shower1. Into the shower I go2. Well lovers, here you go....the slow tease for today..3. And down and down they go.....4. 5. Lonely in NYC6. down the rabbit hole...7. Guess my cup size no one got it haha, guess again 8. for now here's more of the legs at work today9. 10.

good morning, shower time 11. So I came home and rubbed lavender lotion on myself 12. 13. I'm just sitting on the couch tonight, why not add? 14. as promised, open up wide...15. 16. 17. Hope you enjoy the pictures.18. 19. 20.

21. I tried on some bras 22. 23. 24. DATEDRESS 25. RED BRA 26. TAN BRA 27. WORKDRESS P243 36D for me28. 29. Backside 1 30. Backside 2

31. Light tank 32. Legs 291 33. Goodnight 1 34. Goodnight 2 P307 breasts worship35. UP 36. DOWN 37. Take them, please 38. Here 39. I've made them hard 40. Just for you P370

I find myself alone again tonight, so I decided to take some pictures for you all.41. 1 42. 2 43. 3 44. 4 45. 5 46. 6 47. 7 48. What I normally share... 49. And a bit more... P420 50. Night time typing P447

I am soft and willing...with a bit of my bush coming through my panties...ready to sit down with you before the mirror, right after I slip them off51. 52. Blue Dress: 53. Grey Tank & White Shorts What do you think of this dress? And the peek of my bush....54. Act 1: 55. Act 2: 56. Act 3: Ready for some pictures? Which one is your favorite?57. un: 58. deux: 59. trois: 60. quatre:

61. cinq: today in the dressing rom....62. 63. Neck, shoulders, and clavicle64. 65. 66. The legs: 67. The boobs: 68. The whole thing: P719 and a kinky one...[/B]69. I wore a sweater over this today. I wish someone was there to watch me take it off and notice how hard my nipples were getting70.

Would you like to see what I wore on my date? Which one is your favorite shot?71. Date night dress 1: 72. Date night dress 2: 73. Date night dress 3: 74. Date night dress 4: 75. Date night dress 5: 76. Morning Face: 77. Morning Vibe: p852

This makes me so very happy!!

A playful "Bump" for the sexy lady. Hoping she is doing well.:rose::kiss::rose:

Thanks :) I am doing well these days, just a bit overwhelmed at work at the moment. I haven't forgotten about you all. I took this picture the other day to post here and I forgot about it. The light was so bright coming through my window and I wanted to capture it. Alas, my camera is not that great, but I still like the picture. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnaUVaY0otaW44LWV4U0RTRnhtODJVTVV3MG1z/view?usp=sharing

Thanks :) I am doing well these days, just a bit overwhelmed at work at the moment. I haven't forgotten about you all. I took this picture the other day to post here and I forgot about it. The light was so bright coming through my window and I wanted to capture it. Alas, my camera is not that great, but I still like the picture. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnaUVaY0otaW44LWV4U0RTRnhtODJVTVV3MG1z/view?usp=sharing

Love the pic .. you are a beautiful and sensual woman!

Usually I wake up feeling very tender in the morning--so much so that I want nothing more than to wrap my arms and legs around someone and just nuzzle and revel in the cuddling skin-to-skin contact.

Morning Face:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmndUdzakFrOGZkM2NJaEtCazRkeW9rdzBzOUxz/view?usp=sharing

Morning Vibe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnLXRGcnVjdFlJcGZFRExyU3dxWHdpVnBpYUZB/view?usp=sharing

That first pic is mesmerizing! the 2nd, amazing!

Lately I haven't really been in the picture taking mood. Everyone goes through times of feeling down on themselves and this is one of them for me. I'm so happy that its summer, but at the same time I can't help but yearn for someone to touch my exposed skin...even if its just a hand on my knee and someone holding my hand as I walk through the park. Today I went to a book signing at my favorite bookstore and I had a great time, but I couldn't help but notice that I was the only one there alone--without friends or a mate. Then I asked myself, why am I so bothered by this? I really do like spending time alone, but it does drive me mad when I have too much alone time. Now that its almost been 2 years since I have been in a relationship, I am feeling the loneliness all the way down to my bones.

Lately I haven't really been in the picture taking mood. Everyone goes through times of feeling down on themselves and this is one of them for me. I'm so happy that its summer, but at the same time I can't help but yearn for someone to touch my exposed skin...even if its just a hand on my knee and someone holding my hand as I walk through the park. Today I went to a book signing at my favorite bookstore and I had a great time, but I couldn't help but notice that I was the only one there alone--without friends or a mate. Then I asked myself, why am I so bothered by this? I really do like spending time alone, but it does drive me mad when I have too much alone time. Now that its almost been 2 years since I have been in a relationship, I am feeling the loneliness all the way down to my bones.

I know what you mean. It's one thing to spend time along because you choose to. It's a whole other beast when you're alone by circumstance. I've certainly spent a lot of time alone and gone through the whole gamut of emotions regarding it. I wish that experience yielded an answer or piece of advice I could give you, but all I can really say is "I've felt that way before too" :rose:

Plum, I wish I was there. I have been alone for over 3 years, now and I would love to find someone as nice and beautiful as you.

Usually I wake up feeling very tender in the morning--so much so that I want nothing more than to wrap my arms and legs around someone and just nuzzle and revel in the cuddling skin-to-skin contact.

Morning Face:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmndUdzakFrOGZkM2NJaEtCazRkeW9rdzBzOUxz/view?usp=sharing

Morning Vibe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnLXRGcnVjdFlJcGZFRExyU3dxWHdpVnBpYUZB/view?usp=sharing
what a lovely morning greet :)

Those things come and go. You just don't want to be alone which is probably the most normal thing in the live (beside sex). If you're lonely i guess there are lots of people here who will talk to you!
Keep your head up get to know somebody, go out with your (girl)friends and hunt a guy :)

Thanks for sharing - I really liked reading what you wrote (just didn't want to comment all of it)

We all get busy... and thank you for posting this sexy photo! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Giving you a big (((((HUG)))))... :rose::rose::rose:

I have no doubt that you will not be alone for long Sexy Lady!! Your Sexy smile that lights up a room will draw many to you!! So reaching to give you super big HUGGGG! ! :kiss:

You feel this way because everybody wants to feel close to somebody. To know that you are cared about. It isn't even always about the sex. I have been alone for a very long time and I can't count the number of times I have wished to walk down the street holding a woman's hand. Or going to bed and just holding her. Don't get me wrong I still want to have sex but that isn't the be all and end all of a relationship

I know how you feel. I have been alone for a long time. The last time I was with a woman was about six years ago at a wedding reception. Since then, I have not found anyone sufficiently interesting, let alone those who are interested in me as a person. It's tough, but I manage to soldier on and just... enjoy life as it comes. If it happens, it happens. I hope you meet some one that is interested in you and loves you for who you are as well as for your physical beauty :)

I'm in NY... PM me if you'd like a friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back