Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
the painful part is not having someone suck on them whenever I want...especially when they are super sensitive

Like right now? I bet whoever wouldn't want to stop with just sucking.

how do I volunteer? :)

something so erotic about the caress and feel on a lovers lips on the sensitive parts

How did I not see this thread for so long?! You are amazing miss plum! :)

Welcome to my little corner of Lit :) I'm happy to have you and share the delights of my bosom with you...

I'm so glad I found your little corner. And what ample and amazing bosom you have to share ;)! I was also taken by your fantastic legs. The whole package you have is pretty spectacular...

I'm so glad I found your little corner. And what ample and amazing bosom you have to share ;)! I was also taken by your fantastic legs. The whole package you have is pretty spectacular...

Thanks. I come here when I need to pick myself up again or when I'm feeling lonely which is a lot these days. It's warm and encouraging in a world where niceness is underrated. I hope you're having a good Wednesday night :)

Thanks. I come here when I need to pick myself up again or when I'm feeling lonely which is a lot these days. It's warm and encouraging in a world where niceness is underrated. I hope you're having a good Wednesday night :)

i think it is underestimated how a friendly smile and kind words can bring a better feel for all. Sometimes we need that boost. I was going through the thread and you are a beautiful person. It is a bonus that your a beautiful woman as well.

I'm sorry that you feel lonely, but I am glad you are able to pick yourself up here and I get to enjoy everything you have to offer at the same time :). I'm having a good Thursday afternoon in Aus :D

i think it is underestimated how a friendly smile and kind words can bring a better feel for all. Sometimes we need that boost. I was going through the thread and you are a beautiful person. It is a bonus that your a beautiful woman as well.

Thank you very much :) I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day. I'm going to get up early and go for a long walk before work. I'll be sure to smile at as many people as I can.

I'm sorry that you feel lonely, but I am glad you are able to pick yourself up here and I get to enjoy everything you have to offer at the same time :). I'm having a good Thursday afternoon in Aus :D

Oh yes, time differences! It's well past midnight so I suppose I'm technically in a Thursday as well. I'm trying to get in the mood to sleep, but I'm feeling restless and chatty. This is the part where I wish someone was snuggled up next to me listening to me babble on until we fall asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back