Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to try to see each other again this weekend. He seems like a sweetheart and I think he is cute as heck, but he is fresh from a break up (2 year relationship and they were living with each other). I guess I should tread lightly.

Yeah, a breakup can be hard on anyone. Just take things nice and casually.

I still don't understand how a woman as sexy as you can be single.

Yeah, a breakup can be hard on anyone. Just take things nice and casually.

I still don't understand how a woman as sexy as you can be single.

Perhaps if I was more outgoing I wouldn't be single. Sometimes I am hopelessly shy.

Sweet Jesus...How does someone have such a perfect body?

You're flattering me! But I will take it anyway. I need to go to a gym sometime and tone up, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do so. I get bored there and I would rather be reading :) Or sharing naughty pics on lit.

I'll be hoping for the film at ten pm.....;)

haha, I would never feel comfortable wearing it in public. You guys are lucky, you get to see me barely dressed, when in real life I dress quite conservatively.

haha, I would never feel comfortable wearing it in public. You guys are lucky, you get to see me barely dressed, when in real life I dress quite conservatively.

Just wish I lived near enough to worship that amazing body of yours, with kisses, nibbles, licks....

You're flattering me! But I will take it anyway. I need to go to a gym sometime and tone up, but for some reason I can't bring myself to do so. I get bored there and I would rather be reading :) Or sharing naughty pics on lit.

I like the pics part...But in all seriousness, your breasts are nothing short of perfect...Legs that never seem to end..**** banter on top of it all...How are you single again?

An Old Friend

Sweet dreams everyone :)

I am headed to bed, debating on which fantasy to dwell on before I fall asleep.

What do you like to think of just before you doze off?

An old friend giving me a hand job

With a half-ass knot, she 'tied' one of my hands to a bed post. Despite removing her blouse and bra, she was very shy and didn't want to go too far. ( I could and did free myself, but never pushed her past her limits)

She had removed my pants and shorts only to discover my erect cock. Slowly she stroked me, licked and even sucked on my member. All the while, telling me of her sexual history, her old lovers and why she was attracted to me

She kissed and sucked me, but for all intents, it was just a fabulous hand job . . .

And, I'd be very glad to whisper a naughty story into your ear as I fingered your sweet pussy my dear Ms. Plum

An old friend giving me a hand job

With a half-ass knot, she 'tied' one of my hands to a bed post. Despite removing her blouse and bra, she was very shy and didn't want to go too far. ( I could and did free myself, but never pushed her past her limits)

She had removed my pants and shorts only to discover my erect cock. Slowly she stroked me, licked and even sucked on my member. All the while, telling me of her sexual history, her old lovers and why she was attracted to me

She kissed and sucked me, but for all intents, it was just a fabulous hand job . . .

And, I'd be very glad to whisper a naughty story into your ear as I fingered your sweet pussy my dear Ms. Plum

Sounds like a lovely and intimate evening :)

I like the pics part...But in all seriousness, your breasts are nothing short of perfect...Legs that never seem to end..**** banter on top of it all...How are you single again?

haha! Pray to the love gods for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back