Since I Have No Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! The kind words give me such encouragement. Today was a hard day, having lost my mother earlier this year, I found myself getting emotional throughout the day. At my favorite coffee shop the barista gave me a hug because she missed her mom. It was such a nice gesture and she had no idea how much it made my day.

I'm feeling very tender and vulnerable these days and I want to embrace it. So I thought tonight I would show you just a bit more of myself....

What I normally share...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnNGp1UjdhQ3VxTUtqUVhBcVc4a3ptY3duRkNF/view?usp=sharing

And a bit more...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnd29wcjZWNlU3UW5lUUEzOEE2THVDZHF2MExR/view?usp=sharing

I am so glad my attention was directed back to this post ... your bit more is simply breath taking ...you are such a stunningly beautiful gawdess ..thank you for sharing such beauty and sweetness with us

I just discovered your thread and I have to join right away. I don't have time right now to access every response, but you can be sure I'll be back soon. Lovely hot lady..mmm

Welcome :) I'm happy to have you here....take your sweet, sweet time.

😰.. wow!! .. your beautiful Plumkiss!!.. thank u so very much for sharing

Thanks for letting me share and being so nice about it.

I am so glad my attention was directed back to this post ... your bit more is simply breath taking ...you are such a stunningly beautiful gawdess ..thank you for sharing such beauty and sweetness with us

I am a very bashful person, if you said that to me in person I would have melted :) Thanks

Welcome :) I'm happy to have you here....take your sweet, sweet time.

Thanks for letting me share and being so nice about it.

I am a very bashful person, if you said that to me in person I would have melted :) Thanks
You deserve all the compliments you get from your many admirers, PK. Lovely to see a beautiful, sexy and openly erotic lady sharing herself with us.

You have the sexiest female form Plumkiss...and I LOVE the huge dark areolas surrounding your hard nipples on your breathtaking tit's! So generous of you to share such intimate pics and tease us hard!

Plum Kiss having you melt as I complimented you would make me blush and bashful in person but you are deserving of our compliments and praise the flights of fancy you send my mind day dreaming into of snuggling and pampering you leaves me smiling happy and warmed from within

Thank you
Marie

Sexy Fireman saying hello tonight from NYC

Plum let's talk Hello how are you I'm Jake from NY @ work for a long 24 hr shift thought I get on here and say hello . I'm 5'11 Brown hair and eyes athletic build full sleeve tatto. Very outgoing,sponatanous and deff love to cook cuddle and kiss let's talk more gruntusa00 skype msg me

Plum let's talk Hello how are you I'm Jake from NY @ work for a long 24 hr shift thought I get on here and say hello . I'm 5'11 Brown hair and eyes athletic build full sleeve tatto. Very outgoing,sponatanous and deff love to cook cuddle and kiss let's talk more gruntusa00 skype msg me

Thanks for the offer, but at this time I am not looking for a online chat relationship

You deserve all the compliments you get from your many admirers, PK. Lovely to see a beautiful, sexy and openly erotic lady sharing herself with us.

Thanks :) One of these days I need to get some of my stories up on Lit.

You have the sexiest female form Plumkiss...and I LOVE the huge dark areolas surrounding your hard nipples on your breathtaking tit's! So generous of you to share such intimate pics and tease us hard!

I was thinking about sharing another picture today, but I am feeling suddenly shy today, not sure why.

Plum Kiss having you melt as I complimented you would make me blush and bashful in person but you are deserving of our compliments and praise the flights of fancy you send my mind day dreaming into of snuggling and pampering you leaves me smiling happy and warmed from within

Thank you
Marie

You're a sweetheart :)

What do you seek in your online chat relationship? Just had to ask!

As much as I love playing online, I really want to focus on my "offline" relationships. I don't have my PM turned on because I don't want to start one of those endless back and forth chatting relationships--they leave me feeling empty, depressed, and even more sexually frustrated. I'm really hoping to meet someone without the help of the internet....it might be a tall order, but I'm still optimistic.

As much as I love playing online, I really want to focus on my "offline" relationships. I don't have my PM turned on because I don't want to start one of those endless back and forth chatting relationships--they leave me feeling empty, depressed, and even more sexually frustrated. I'm really hoping to meet someone without the help of the internet....it might be a tall order, but I'm still optimistic.

Have you looked to social sites to go out with groups of people to mingle at events? If you enjoy hiking, find a hiking group. Mingle with groups of interest... may find that "someone" you are looking for.

Have you looked to social sites to go out with groups of people to mingle at events? If you enjoy hiking, find a hiking group. Mingle with groups of interest... may find that "someone" you are looking for.

Thanks for the suggestion, its a good one and one that I have tried before. I have mild social anxiety that really comes out in groups so I tend to become a wallflower in group settings, but I am working on it.

Thanks for the suggestion, its a good one and one that I have tried before. I have mild social anxiety that really comes out in groups so I tend to become a wallflower in group settings, but I am working on it.

Bring a friend with you as your "buffer". When new people arrive in the group, its understandable that he/she may be a bit shy to interact.

I have made some really good friends through the social groups.

Damn your pictures are beautiful. Your beautiful skin tone drives me mad with lust.

You go girl, that's the spirit!

Real life, real man and women, are there outside,
not here on this virtual sanctuary for literary capable ppl.

Don't be sad, don't be depressed, we have one life, one chance
to live it up, to soak all the juices, the fun, the sadness,
all those precious moments, so you might as well do your
best with it. Don't be afraid of wrong choices, 'cause every choice
is much better option than no choice taken at all...

Imagine standing at the cross roads and being afraid of taking the wrong path.

Personally, I much prefer taking any path, 'cause the thrill is in the voyage,
not destination itself. But should one choose to stay at the crossroads,
just imagine, what a waste of life, talent and potential that would be.

All the best,
C. :kiss: :rose:

You go girl, that's the spirit!

Real life, real man and women, are there outside,
not here on this virtual sanctuary for literary capable ppl.

Don't be sad, don't be depressed, we have one life, one chance
to live it up, to soak all the juices, the fun, the sadness,
all those precious moments, so you might as well do your
best with it. Don't be afraid of wrong choices, 'cause every choice
is much better option than no choice taken at all...

Imagine standing at the cross roads and being afraid of taking the wrong path.

Personally, I much prefer taking any path, 'cause the thrill is in the voyage,
not destination itself. But should one choose to stay at the crossroads,
just imagine, what a waste of life, talent and potential that would be.

All the best,
C. :kiss: :rose:

Thanks for the advice!

Tonight I am fantasizing about something fun. I'd like to sit on the floor with my partner in front of a mirror completely nude. My back would be against his chest and his arms would be wrapped around me. He would then pry my legs open, spreading me as wide as possible. We'd both look at the bush and the delicate folds it hides. He'd call it a work of art and start to explore with his finger tips, then start to notice just how wet I was getting. We would then stand up and do more exploration all while looking in the mirror....his back against my chest with my hands on his cock, then me in the front again with his hands on my breasts pushing his hardness against my ass...how long can we watch the teasing before he finally carries me over to the bed to pin me down?

I am soft and willing...with a bit of my bush coming through my panties...ready to sit down with you before the mirror, right after I slip them off:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnZC16aXBybjhLREVrRmhaSEg2NGNUWi04SmY0/view?usp=sharing

Tonight I am fantasizing about something fun. I'd like to sit on the floor with my partner in front of a mirror completely nude. My back would be against his chest and his arms would be wrapped around me. He would then pry my legs open, spreading me as wide as possible. We'd both look at the bush and the delicate folds it hides. He'd call it a work of art and start to explore with his finger tips, then start to notice just how wet I was getting. We would then stand up and do more exploration all while looking in the mirror....his back against my chest with my hands on his cock, then me in the front again with his hands on my breasts pushing his hardness against my ass...how long can we watch the teasing before he finally carries me over to the bed to pin me down?

I am soft and willing...with a bit of my bush coming through my panties...ready to sit down with you before the mirror, right after I slip them off:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2wK5anljrmnZC16aXBybjhLREVrRmhaSEg2NGNUWi04SmY0/view?usp=sharing

That sounds really passionate and intimate. You deserve a partner that would do anything with you.

You have a magnificent body! So soft and curvy, great hourglass shape. Amazing breasts. I just don't know where I'd want to start kissing, licking, and nibbling. And I would have no issue with an all natural bush. They can be just as sexy as trimmed or shaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back