My Shady Goods

attachment.php

I hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Certainly would.😉

Enough making an ass of myself. Let's flip things around. For the record, the title is referring to the dog tags. ;)

attachment.php
[]

Cheers

Lovely and thankful I haven't lost the key. That's the real gem.

I admire your dangling bits! :devil:

Thanks Kim. :kiss: Sometimes they dangle and other times...well...not so much. :rolleyes: We should probably do a double blind test to see which you prefer - dangle or point. But if you're blindfolded how will we conduct the two tests? Touch and taste?

Certainly would.😉

Lovely and thankful I haven't lost the key. That's the real gem.

Well the pleasure would be all mine Icy. Ok not ALL mine. Just mine at first ;) since it's so much better when shared. If you lose it just let me know, you can have another for a small processing fee. The process involves you laying across my lap. :devil: I hope you don't mind. :confused:

At a loss for words *fans self*

From what I know about you that's one of the highest compliments you can give. Thanks! :rose: It looks like you can't talk but you can do sign language? I can see you waggling your fingers. :eek: Oh! So that's the sign for masturbation. Thanks for the lesson! :D :kiss:

Cheers

Another day, another trip to the gym.

attachment.php

Oh, I bet you thought I was getting ready for a different sort of workout. That exercise is much more fun with a partner and I'm all alone at the moment. Anyone wanna volunteer to be my "workout buddy"?

Cheers

Attachments

• Getting Ready.jpg
    Getting Ready.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
From what I know about you that's one of the highest compliments you can give. Thanks! :rose: It looks like you can't talk but you can do sign language? I can see you waggling your fingers. :eek: Oh! So that's the sign for masturbation. Thanks for the lesson! :D :kiss:

Cheers
That's hilarious because it's true. :devil:

Oh, I bet you thought I was getting ready for a different sort of workout. That exercise is much more fun with a partner and I'm all alone at the moment. Anyone wanna volunteer to be my "workout buddy"?

Cheers

I don't think anyone would turn down a chance to 'work out' with you HR! That butt photo up ^^^^ there is my new favorite!!

attachment.php

Cheers

Looking gorgeous. I wish I liked exercise more.
I do love a workout though!😉

That's hilarious because it's true. :devil:

Um...Which parts? :confused: Have I mentioned I've been struggling trying to learn sign language. The YouTube videos aren't much help. But...ah...If you want to send a video it would probably help quite a bit (possible even help with the ASL lessons). ;) :devil:

I don't think anyone would turn down a chance to 'work out' with you HR! That butt photo up ^^^^ there is my new favorite!!

Thanks Tali. :rose: I just wish you were right. No surprise the Queen of the Spank likes the butt shot. I have another less impressive one I'll post for you soon.

Looking gorgeous. I wish I liked exercise more.
I do love a workout though!😉

Thanks Icy. :kiss: You know there's exercise and then there's "exercise". Something tells me that even if you're not a fan of the former you're habitually engaging in the latter workout and could teach me a thing or two or three.

Cheers

attachment.php

Cheers

Sexy face mask on that robber.

attachment.php

Cheers

I can't believe I missed this yesterday! WOW!!! :heart:

Sexy face mask on that robber.

Thanks Ms G. :rose: Robber's are nothing but brutal thugs. I am a highwayman! Much more sophisticated! ;)

I can't believe I missed this yesterday! WOW!!! :heart:

It's Ok Kim, I forgive you. No...wait. I mean I can't believe you missed it either! Prepare for your corporal punishment. Bring out the Holy Paddle of Antioch!

"And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou raise up the paddle. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then swingest thou thy Holy Paddle of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall be smote.'"

Sorry, I nerdgasmed.

Cheers

The last was getting ready for the gym and this is after the gym and before my shower.

attachment.php
[]

For anyone with a key, the locker room is a towel snapping free zone! I don't need you all ganging up on me in a towel fight (but other ways are open to negotiation ;) :devil:).

Cheers

Attachments

• Post Work Out.jpg
    Post Work Out.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1
The last was getting ready for the gym and this is after the gym and before my shower.

attachment.php
[]

For anyone with a key, the locker room is a towel snapping free zone! I don't need you all ganging up on me in a towel fight (but other ways are open to negotiation ;) :devil:).

Cheers

Thank goodness my key isn't broken. I thought from over use, it might be. Nope, good as new! :kiss: Sexy!

attachment.php
[]

Cheers

Looking fantastic!!
If there's no towel snapping pass me the shower puff and I'll give you a hand to get clean.

Thank goodness my key isn't broken. I thought from over use, it might be. Nope, good as new! :kiss: Sexy!

I was pretty sure yours would get LOTS of use so I had it made from titanium. Very durable material. A little flexible at times but it always returns to its original rigid shape. That seemed right up your alley. ;) Glad you liked. :kiss:

Looking fantastic!!
If there's no towel snapping pass me the shower puff and I'll give you a hand to get clean.

Well I said not ganging up for the towel snapping. We can do a little one on one. ;) Might even get me dirty enough to make the shower puff cleaning last until the hot water runs out. :devil:

Cheers

attachment.php

Cheers

Really nice picture, your gym trips are definitely showing! I'd be your workout buddy! I know it couldn't happen, but it would be fun to workout on the beautiful Colorado mountains around us.

Really nice picture, your gym trips are definitely showing! I'd be your workout buddy! I know it couldn't happen, but it would be fun to workout on the beautiful Colorado mountains around us.

Thanks Tiamo. :rose: I know! Who'd have guessed I ate a skinny person?!? Well the problem with working out in the mountains is the breathing. After 9 years I still get winded running up a few flights of stairs. Running up and down mountain trails might lead to me passing out. One day I'll try the Pike's Peak Ascent.

Awesome! I look forward to it! :)

Awesome is quite a bench mark to live up to...butt I'll try. ;) You're a fan of the male posterior Tali so that gives me a chance.

attachment.php

Was I close?

Cheers

Attachments

• Butt for Tali.jpg
    Butt for Tali.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1

attachment.php
[]

Cheers

I don't have a key, but the door was open, so....

Thanks Tiamo. :rose: I know! Who'd have guessed I ate a skinny person?!? Well the problem with working out in the mountains is the breathing. After 9 years I still get winded running up a few flights of stairs. Running up and down mountain trails might lead to me passing out. One day I'll try the Pike's Peak Ascent.

Awesome is quite a bench mark to live up to...butt I'll try. ;) You're a fan of the male posterior Tali so that gives me a chance.

attachment.php

Was I close?

Cheers

Can I look too? Very nice.

Sure. *hands you edible cake decorating pen*

When you're done it's my turn so please don't use more than half the pen. If you run out you can probably just use your tongue.

Cheers

Someone is getting sassy. ;)

attachment.php

Was I close?

Cheers

Very nice, HR!

I don't have a key, but the door was open, so....

Can I look too? Very nice.

LOL I'm not going to lie, I thought you meant I had forgotten to lock the door. :eek: It's happened before but not recently (which makes it more likely rather than less likely). Fortunately it would only have been my face on display this time and nothing else.

Of course you can look Ms G!:D Tali's good at sharing and the more the merrier not to mention the inverse proportionality that exists between number of women watching and amount of clothing worn.

Someone is getting sassy. ;)

Yes you are. More and more every post. Next thing you'll be sending me PMs and then who knows?!?

So hurry up with the extra sass! ;)

Very nice, HR!

Thanks Tammaria! :rose: Welcome back. You've got some catching up to do. :rolleyes: Reminds me! I need to update the index again.

Cheers

LOL I'm not going to lie, I thought you meant I had forgotten to lock the door. :eek: It's happened before but not recently (which makes it more likely rather than less likely). Fortunately it would only have been my face on display this time and nothing else.

Cheers

Your face is the best part! Those eyes! :heart:

Back